Are Women as complicated as men say we are????

Are women as complicated as men make us seem?

• Nope. They're just not "in tune" to our needs.

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Kinda. We're not as clear as we think we are.

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Yes. We don't make sense sometimes, and we know it.

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • Not sure.

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • THEY are the complicated ones.

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters

Syrah

Men say we're impossible.

We say they're not listening (even though they usually can repeat everything we just said VERBATIM).

Men say we're complicated.

We say they're too simple.

Simple Question: Are we (women) as complicated as they (men) think we are??

Last edited:
No I don't think so. But in my experience some men that make these statements, just want an easy way out of not having relationships.

No I don't think so. But in my experience some men that make these statements, just want an easy way out of not having relationships.

Exactly, to get out of relationships, and a whole lot of other things.
They make things complicated by being so darn simple:grin:

I think it's just a problem with understanding each other because men aren't that crazy either, we just have fundamental differences. I'm the type that when I'm super frustrated or angry I cry to release ish and my husband is the type that punches things..imagine how it was for us when we first experienced each other at our low points... hes like how I'm so weak, making me feel worse and of course I thought he was throwing a tantrum and trying to intimidate me, so I got ignorant too, making it worse for him. I feel corny but when we see girls on tv reacting the way I do then hes like "oh I get it its a girl thing why you act like that" so he tries to be more understanding towards me during those times, and hes starting to work on how he releases his anger because breaking things is not really a good habit for our son to pick up

I think it's just a problem with understanding each other because men aren't that crazy either, we just have fundamental differences. I'm the type that when I'm super frustrated or angry I cry to release ish and my husband is the type that punches things..imagine how it was for us when we first experienced each other at our low points... hes like how I'm so weak, making me feel worse and of course I thought he was throwing a tantrum and trying to intimidate me, so I got ignorant too, making it worse for him. I feel corny but when we see girls on tv reacting the way I do then hes like "oh I get it its a girl thing why you act like that" so he tries to be more understanding towards me during those times, and hes starting to work on how he releases his anger because breaking things is not really a good habit for our son to pick up

I agree..however, SOMETIMES i do think...man, we really are kinda complicated..lol:lachen:

I agree..however, SOMETIMES i do think...man, we really are kinda complicated..lol:lachen:

See I'm with that. The more my co-workers point out how the situations with their wives and significant others, the more I realize - we really do complicate stuff. :rolleyes:

YES! We are complicated...to men anyways.

We tell men things we don't really mean, but we say them in a certain tone and expect him to understand what we're really trying to say. Then when he doesnt get it, we get mad, and blame him saying, "You just don't get me!"

We ask men questions that we dont really want to know and then get mad at the answers. "Am I the prettiest woman you've eer been with? No?!!! Why would you tell me that?!!!"

We push the man away when we want him near, then get mad when they stop touching on us...were like being teases, to know were wanted and not wanting the other person back.

I got more.....LOL

YES! We are complicated...to men anyways.

We tell men things we don't really mean, but we say them in a certain tone and expect him to understand what we're really trying to say. Then when he doesnt get it, we get mad, and blame him saying, "You just don't get me!"

We ask men questions that we dont really want to know and then get mad at the answers. "Am I the prettiest woman you've eer been with? No?!!! Why would you tell me that?!!!"

We push the man away when we want him near, then get mad when they stop touching on us...were like being teases, to know were wanted and not wanting the other person back.

I got more.....LOL

We want our men to do stuff but we don't want to ask them outright because we're so afraid of seeming like a nag. But then we get mad when they don't understand our signals.

HAHA...

"Do I look fat in this???"

I think we are.
We say we want one thing and then run down something completely different.
I can think of so many conversations I've had with my girlfriends where they've made things much more complicated than it needed to be.

I can think of so many conversations I've had with my girlfriends where they've made things much more complicated than it needed to be.
Bingo

I think both sides (especially women) say and do things that will complicate a situation and then get mad when things don't go our way. If people just fully and CLEARLY explained their wants/needs and plans then I think neither side would be as confusing to the opposite/same sex.

Yall think we complicated? :perplexed
I dont know, I guess everything everyone is sayin, I have seen men do it (too), :look:
Guys will ask questions and get mad at the answer like we do, and all of the above.
I think the main difference is when a guy gives us signs he is a jerk or is not interested and we ignore them, now that is a big difference to me, and they dont analyze everything the way we do, unless it suits their purpose.

I think women can be extremely complicated, but so can men:yep: Often, these two end up together and it's a great deal of confusion/drama!

Men say we're impossible.

We say they're not listening (even though they usually can repeat everything we just said VERBATIM).

Men say we're complicated.

We say they're too simple.

Simple Question: Are we (women) as complicated as they (men) think we are??

Yes. I agree sometimes men can make things oversimplified, but I think women sometimes overthink situations when it is not necessary.

Like women who think that men should KNOW certain things without them verbally expressing it. You can't expect people to mind read. We have a tendency to do such things.

Last edited:
Man and Man fight.
Man 1: *punches man 2 in the face*
Man 2: *kicks man 1 in the groin*

Man 1: let's go get a beer.
Man 2: Cool.

Woman and Woman fight.

Woman 1: (thousands of words, insults, pouts...)
woman 2: (thousands of words, insults, pouts...)

The next 5 generations of woman 1 and woman 2 don't talk to each other. They despise each other with a passion and they don't even remember/know why.

Enough said.

Man and Man fight.
Man 1: *punches man 2 in the face*
Man 2: *kicks man 1 in the groin*

Man 1: let's go get a beer.
Man 2: Cool.

Woman and Woman fight.

Woman 1: (thousands of words, insults, pouts...)
woman 2: (thousands of words, insults, pouts...)

The next 5 generations of woman 1 and woman 2 don't talk to each other. They despise each other with a passion and they don't even remember/know why.

Enough said.

:lachen:

You are a fool. And 10000% correct!!!!

Women are confusing because many times our words and actions do not correlate. That's why a lot of men do not listen to women's requests/statements and do not take woman seriously. They know we almost never take action and follow up when they neglect to do something we ask.

Back