are 'White Men' reeeeeeaally getting it?

Re: are 'White Boys' reeeeeeaally getting it?

I have dated a white guy. I lOVE white guys. Even though I'm married to a blackman...lol

Sweetest_Honey said:
I've looked...and I will admit, there are some cute WB's out there. But the only ones that really get anything revving are brothas (with an occasional Spanish and Asian thrown in the mix).
I can't imagine anything sexier than soft, smooth chocolate skin....with a little bit of sweat to make it glisten...and muscles......and that tiny patch of chest hair.......:D
OH YEAH!!
Wheres my husband at????:lol:

:grin: :grin: okay now you've got me wondering if i missed out on something during my single days :scratchch:

My serious relationships have only been with white guys, so they definitely get it.
Umm, that's not an admission, as if it's shameful, it's a fact.

I have never dated a WM. I have dated a Cuban guy but his parents were out for the kill (the relationship) from the start, so it didn't last long. I love men of all races and nationalities. I would definitely date a WM...there just haven't been many to come my way...maybe because I WAS tied down for almost 4 years and now I am sexy, single and ready to get my swerve on!!:lol: Nah...(not ready to swerve like that) just ready to meet new people. I'm going to Hotlanta next month...we will see.

P.S. I see some fine W. males especially on base but lawd they are all married it seems!

Why did I really think we were talking about sushi:confused: :confused: ! Im like I know a few black guys that like sushi, I love sushi too! Then the silence.... the thoughts.... then the simple minded... OHHHHHHH:lol: ! I need some vitamins or something today, dang!

TJD3 said:
Why did I really think we were talking about sushi:confused: :confused: ! Im like I know a few black guys that like sushi, I love sushi too! Then the silence.... the thoughts.... then the simple minded... OHHHHHHH:lol: ! I need some vitamins or something today, dang!

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: enjoy that sushi TJD3! :rofl:

TJD3 said:

don't feel bad TJD3, i'm always like that. i'm very much in touch with my inner blonde-airhead.:grin:

Funny!

Has nothing to do with preference or anything. When you meet the right man - black, white, asian, whatever and things fall into place, you'll be surprised at how quickly something you thought wasnt you, turns out to be just right for you :grin:

Last edited:

I love white men. My current boyfriend is italian and is the sexiest man I have ever been with. He is the first white guy I have ever been in a serious relationship with and so far it's been all good.

I have nothing against black men; I've dated several really good ones, but with my new guy, I am experiencing a connection with him that I have never felt before. The difference in our skin tones is a major turn on.

He is the first guy I have ever been with that loves everything about me, even my imperfections; and he would never want to change a single thing about me. He loves it when I speak my mind and never wants me to be passive. He is also patient and respects me a whole lot more than the black men I have dated in the past.

He is the only man who can make me !@$.

Galleta said:
I love white men. My current boyfriend is italian and is the sexiest man I have ever been with. He is the first white guy I have ever been in a serious relationship with and so far it's been all good.

I have nothing against black men; I've dated several really good ones, but with my new guy, I am experiencing a connection with him that I have never felt before. The difference in our skin tones is a major turn on.

He is the first guy I have ever been with that loves everything about me, even my imperfections; and he would never want to change a single thing about me. He loves it when I speak my mind and never wants me to be passive. He is also patient and respects me a whole lot more than the black men I have dated in the past.

He is the only man who can make me !@$.

well gon' head girl gon head get down!! congrats :)

White Guys that I LOVE:love:

:love:MARK WALHBERG:love:
mark-wahlberg-fourbros3_1123804744.jpg

:love:CHAD MICHAEL MURRAY:love:
117059649_small.jpg

:love:JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE:love:
109062475-justin.jpg

DuDe from Smallville
untitled11.jpg

toinette said:
Tom Welling is seriously one of the finest men i have ever seen :lick:

Tom Welling has HUGE hands. I always stare at them on Smallville. It's a shame that he has to look so young for the show because he is TOO sexy with a little bit of stubble. :lick:

You can save me anytime Clarky.:)

MizAvalon said:
Tom Welling has HUGE hands. I always stare at them on Smallville. It's a shame that he has to look so young for the show because he is TOO sexy with a little bit of stubble. :lick:

I thought I was the only one that noticed men's hands. I like them to be a good size, clean, with nicely trimmed and clean nails.

Adding to the list: How could I forget Noah Wiley?

Last edited:

sylver2 said:
White Guys that I LOVE:love:

:love:MARK WALHBERG:love:
mark-wahlberg-fourbros3_1123804744.jpg

:love:CHAD MICHAEL MURRAY:love:
117059649_small.jpg

:love:JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE:love:
109062475-justin.jpg

DuDe from Smallville
untitled11.jpg

Wheeew! Guuurl, you got me sweatin' over here:lachen: ESPECIALLY Justin (even though he screwed over Janet).

MizAvalon said:

omg, one time i was over at some site and everyone kept on talking about this one episode where he had to run and he was wearing jeans. Apparently you cold see the bulge of his package. there was a link to go to the site the pics were on. Needless to say, i clicked and wanted to lick :lachen: yeah, his hands do not lie :lol:

Last edited:

I have always been attracted to all types. But I always got hit on a lot by white guys but I am just picky in general. I did date one when I was 17 but he was a momma's boy, could not kiss, and I think he just liked the idea of being with a black girl. None of them have got it from me though. When I got to basic training, I was crazy over this one guy from Canada. He was a little short, but was built with blonde hair and blue eyes and sexy lips (he would of got it fo sho). Unfortunately I lost contact with him and am now happily married to a BM. When I called and told my family I was engaged (they had not met my DH) the first thing people asked, was if he was black or white. They were shocked that I married a BM. There is a certain type that I was attracted to, just look at Brad Pitt. If I wasn't married, Angelina would be in trouble. Q

Last edited:

toinette said:
omg, one time i was over at some site and everyone kept on talking about this one episode where he had to run and he was wearing jeans. Apparently you cold see the bulge of his package. there was a link to go to the site the pics were on. Needless to say, i clicked and wanted to lick :lachen: yeah, his hands do not lie :lol:

Dang, homie, where's the link???

i was more into JT pre Janet debacle. i wasn't here but was told he kinda punked out on some level?

justin_timberlake_02.jpg

1.jpg

justin_timberlake_03.jpg

justin_timberlake_01.jpg

back to my cradle robbin'***

ElijahWood.jpg

Elijah_Wood.jpg

star.jpg

Elijah%20Wood%2012.jpg

caligirl said:
Dang, homie, where's the link???

girl, i wish i had it or at least remembered where i saw it. this was weeks ago :lol:

haha, i lied!! I did some searching:

1119626698tw4pm.gif

tomwellingbulge.jpg

tomwellingbulge01.jpg

and some more random gratuitous bulge:
ben_browder_big_bulge.jpg

Last edited:
Back