are 'White Men' reeeeeeaally getting it?

Re: are 'White Boys' reeeeeeaally getting it?

kaybeegee said:
:lachen: :lachen: how so? can u give more detail w/o getting me banned for starting this mess? i'm dying to know...

He had it going ON!! Good looking, well built, very well endowed (nearly too much), and he just knew how to work it. :yep: You remember that song by John Mellencamp, "Hurt so good". :eek: Well, he worked it, and worked it, and worked it... like that Energizer bunny. Top rated (by me) sushi eater, too. :lol: First, guy that I could NOT keep up with. :look: :lol:

(Whew!! I'm sitting here shaking my head as I reflect on that experience. :grin: )

HairPhoenix said:
He had it going ON!! Good looking, well built, very well endowed (nearly too much), and he just knew how to work it. :yep: You remember that song by John Mellencamp, "Hurt so good". :eek: Well, he worked it, and worked it, and worked it... like that Energizer bunny. Top rated (by me) sushi eater, too. :lol: First, guy that I could NOT keep up with. :look: :lol:

(Whew!! I'm sitting here shaking my head as I reflect on that experience. :grin: )

does he have a brother? :sekret:

HairPhoenix said:

that's what i thot...:grin:

Sounds dreamy!!!!:p OMG!

One of the 'baller' guys i dated was so much like that(down to the 'come on baby make it hurt so good" size & tantric endurance)but he was white jewish(quelle surprise?)..*not* Mr. ghettofab but someone else.

OMG i would *literally see stars*! :nono: it was unreal

For me, it's a case against pre/extra marital sex because i doubt anyone could live up to that. He was a crazy so-and-so and it wasn't meant to be but the sex, including the sushi technique was enuf to make you cry.
sigh.
i'm coaching tho':sekret:....

WomanlyCharm said:
My funny, handsome, white boyfriend is gettin' it...and good. ;)
I've dated guys of all races...it just takes someone with that chemistry and a wicked sense of humor, to make me want to stick around.
This guy is the love of my life...and I ain't going nowhere. :love: :love:

right on!!:D

godzooki said:
lol at the feet! My hubby of 15 yrs is white and he has the softest most well formed feet I've ever seen, lol! I don't understand how even the soles of his feet are super baby soft! I love playing footsie with him :lol:

:D my DH has the softest hands(they're better since he's stopped assist. teaching kungfu), his feet aren't any great shakes tho' :lol:

I have never dated a white guy but that was just circumstantial. Sexy is sexy is sexy. Black, green, yellow, white, or purple. The guy I'm currently talking to and we're supposed to go out on a date soon is white and he's possibly the best person I've met. He's a sweetheart and always caters to me.

kaybeegee said:
but he was white jewish(quelle surprise?)..*not* Mr. ghettofab but someone else.

My friends and I have a theory about Jewish guys...like they must be mixed with black somewhere down the line, lol. Its THAT serious.

My sisters are married to white men, and I have dated one white man before, BUT I just prefer a black man. My mom told me if I did not marry a black man she was not coming to the wedding, lol. I am just more attracted to black men, I tried the white man, but it just did not do it for me. I am not knocking anyone who is dating/married to a white man, but just for me personally I want a black man!

honey_jammz82 said:
My sisters are married to white men, and I have dated one white man before, BUT I just prefer a black man. My mom told me if I did not marry a black man she was not coming to the wedding, lol. I am just more attracted to black men, I tried the white man, but it just did not do it for me. I am not knocking anyone who is dating/married to a white man, but just for me personally I want a black man!

Me too. But did she go to your sisters weddings?

caligirl said:
I know what you mean. My crush is like that. He's really built with nice muscles and broad shoulders. By the way, I have gotten down with a white guy and all I can say is its hot...seeing your skin together and whatnot. But in the end, men are men.

I'm sorry, I might settle down with a black guy, but seeing your skin together with a white is HOT! Some of you might not agree with that, but I think it's sexy.

ETA: I've never done the deed w/ a WM before though.

Brownshugaz said:
I have never dated a white guy but that was just circumstantial. Sexy is sexy is sexy. Black, green, yellow, white, or purple. The guy I'm currently talking to and we're supposed to go out on a date soon is white and he's possibly the best person I've met. He's a sweetheart and always caters to me.

that's it right there! :yep:

goldensensation said:
My sweetie is white. I get mine and he gets his. Case closed. :grin:

girl,... u get bonus points for concision!:lol:

believe me, i have "hung out" with black men and ive always dated white guys. there was a half and half i dated who had so much drama that was caused by his crazy ex. my SO is white and this does not have anything to do with race. he's the sweetest guy ive ever met and im serious :) all the exes and what not have ended up being psycho or losers at the end. ive found the right one and he's not going anywhere!:lachen: umm hello! my SO loves to give some head. lawd have mercy.

and oh, the size thing is so not true. the smallest ive seen was a black guy and the biggest was a white guy

toosexy1 said:
ive found the right one and he's not going anywhere!:lachen: umm hello! my SO loves to give some head. lawd have mercy.

damn homie, the code word is sushi :lol: :lol:

toinette said:
damn homie, the code word is sushi :lol: :lol:
:grin: :grin:

"hello kitty sushi"
hellokitty_1.jpg

http://sthig.typepad.com/my_weblog/2005/02/hello_kitty_sus.html

how funny is that?

caligirl said:
My friends and I have a theory about Jewish guys...like they must be mixed with black somewhere down the line, lol. Its THAT serious.

"Swiiing looow":lachen: cuz they got something in them! And I've never had it done, but Jewish boys love them some sushi!

I have dated men from almost every culture. Asian, Hispanic, West Indian, East Indian, Middle Eastern, European, and of course your plain old All-American Black and White boys.

My personal preference is white men. For the most part, they are who I have the most in common with. I have to agree with the skin combination thing. Light/dark is just SO intoxicating to me and I have been digging white guys ever since I was a little girl.

I ain't mad at the "sushi" comments!:lol:

caligirl said:

for real? well, mazel tov i guess :lol:

blueabyss333 said:
"Swiiing looow":lachen: cuz they got something in them! And I've never had it done, but Jewish boys love them some sushi!

:blush::lol:

kaybeegee said:
Okay...

As I mentioned over in the WBTCSGI thread, I'm shocked(not appalled, mind you, my dh is of the 'persuasion') because I've only personally known 5 black women that admitted to dating/sleeping with white men. I'm including marriage in the 'sleeping with' for those who don't do sex outside of marriage.
I'm just wondering how much is online trash-talking and celebrity-awe.

Say there's an attractive non-celeb WM, will you really git down(sex/marry whichever)? Fer real now.

Have you been with men from different backgrounds? If yes, any comparisons/insights/observations? i want dirt. well as much as possible w/o breaking forum rules...:angeldevi

Hope everyone's having a good weekend!

~nosy kayla

oh mos def...if he's got a nice personality (meaning he has depth), has his own sense of style, is kind, treats me right, and im attracted to him i'd definitely do it...lol sex or marriage whatever...lol i've actually in my life never been attracted to black men. honestly:eek: . my boyfriend that i have now is the only somewhat black man that i've been with and with him im starting to see why i DONT like black men...lol:lol:

its never the fact that i didnt think they were good enough or anything but they seem to be too much trouble- that and hispanic men to me...and to me they all have the same mindset. lookswise i likened all the black men i've ever met to looking like my dad and me and him have never had a good relationship so i've never wanted a man that was like him...that translates to a hell no...i've never been interested...

hispanic men i have been interested in, on the other hand, are very particular. if you dont fit their idea of whats beautiful they treat you like dirt...and a lot of hispanic men i've run into either LOVE black women or they think were all frigid with bad attitude/whores:eek: :mad: and i've heard this come out of nearly every one of the hispanic men that i've met, which pisses me off..white men i think i've just been attracted to since i was little..never did much like black men ...and i really dont know why..indian men are very devoted, sweet, and conscious of your thoughts (it varies but most that i've had some type of relationship with have been sweet)...

honestly, i'd marry a white man in a second :grin: ...except they arent as "available" as other races and by available i mean they arent as quick to show interest even if they are REALLY interested...sigh...

PS: any of yall sistas with a white husband/boyfriend;) ----do they got any cute brothers or cousins you could hook a sista up with? lolllll:grin: :p

PPS: caligirl- if this helps any bit, and if i got my facts right (and i'm certainly not trying to start anything and i'm certainly open to getting corrected!), arent jews decending from egyptians and since egypt is located in africa, wouldnt they have black in them? i could be wrong...lol but i think im close..

Last edited:

before anyone comes in blastin':

my intention was not to bash black men(my sons are mixed and i hope someone wouldn't pass them up one day because of color- either way) or to necessarily 'rah rah' all white ones indiscriminately(my white exs are all exs for a reason)..my intention ws to find out if af-am women are really checkin for wm in real life. to get all swoony over an actor is one thing & that WMgetitgetit thread made my head spin...so i wanted to know the real.
meia dh has two older brothers but they're kinda short ...last i heard, the middle one was available available(the oldest is shacking up but not married..so in my book he's still on the available list as well.).

so, the middle one, he's not the cutestguy on earth(IMO) but has beautifuleyes & he's an arteeest...he plays guitar(and designs them) also does some incredible drawings, has had shows etc. rides a motorcycle. wants to be a badass but heeheee he's french.:rolleyes::lol::grin:
i'll see what's up w/him & whether he's still free or not...hhahaha my aunt sez he tried to talk to her at our wedding. she's anti-WB tho'.
you can pm me for pics. heeheehee.:lol:

I've looked...and I will admit, there are some cute WB's out there. But the only ones that really get anything revving are brothas (with an occasional Spanish and Asian thrown in the mix).
I can't imagine anything sexier than soft, smooth chocolate skin....with a little bit of sweat to make it glisten...and muscles......and that tiny patch of chest hair.......:D
OH YEAH!!
Wheres my husband at????:lol:

MizAvalon said:
I have dated men from almost every culture. Asian, Hispanic, West Indian, East Indian, Middle Eastern, European, and of course your plain old All-American Black and White boys.

My personal preference is white men. For the most part, they are who I have the most in common with. I have to agree with the skin combination thing. Light/dark is just SO intoxicating to me and I have been digging white guys ever since I was a little girl.

I ain't mad at the "sushi" comments!:lol:

These "sushi" comments are cracking me up!:lachen: :lachen: :lol:

Anyway.. my personal preference is white men.. I'm married to one..but I'm getting a divorce..we were together for 18 years.. before that..I've always had white boyfriends.. I've never been attracted to anything else.. and those really have been the only ones who have hit on me.. not sure when I'll start dating again.. I don't even know where to begin to even meet anybody.. kinda sucks having to start all over at 35.. but, I'm sure..if I do meet someone.. he'll prolly be a white guy.

Back