are the men in d.c. really THAT bad?

I am absolutely down to meet up for the Jazz Fest next weekend. I have done nothing this weekend but sleep/clean/target runs/unpack. I should be good by next weekend.

@Imani, @Sade', @Glib Gurl, @lushcoils, @Ltown, @JusMarieJolie, @Duchesse, @Ivie184, @natural one, @Nefertiti0906, @fadaka, kweenameena, Dymondz7, thaidreams, babyb900,mwedzi, EbonyEyes, FlyyBohemian, zora

I see that you all have expressed an interest to hook up. Maybe the Jazz fest, Lima, Marvin, Lauriol Plaza, Bus Boy and Poets, Chi Cha Lounge, Oya, Fusion Lounge etc...

We'll decide.

ANYONE ELSE I MISSED?!?!?

Count me in...not looking either but wanna socialize and have fun!!!

Last edited:
@Imani, @Sade', @Glib Gurl, @lushcoils, @Ltown, @JusMarieJolie, @Duchesse, @Ivie184, @natural one, @Nefertiti0906, @fadaka, @kweenameena, @Dymondz7, @thaidreams, @babyb900,@mwedzi, @EbonyEyes, @FlyyBohemian, @zora, @scarcity21, @chronicity

So ladies, I was thinking this weekend but it will be bad for me (not thats its all about me but ya know :look:)

Anyway, DEFINITELY next weekend, June 11th.

How many will be able to attend our 1st meet up on this date?

Fri or Sat, let me know!

@Imani, @Sade', @Glib Gurl, @lushcoils, @Ltown, @JusMarieJolie, @Duchesse, @Ivie184, @natural one, @Nefertiti0906, @fadaka, @kweenameena, @Dymondz7, @thaidreams, @babyb900,@mwedzi, @EbonyEyes, @FlyyBohemian, @zora, @scarcity21, @chronicity

So ladies, I was thinking this weekend but it will be bad for me (not thats its all about me but ya know :look:)

May I join y'all?

I can do the weekend of the 18th otherwise it'd have to be July.

thanks for getting this going...

I'm out of town June 11th but I'm available after that!

Great ladies....We can do the last day of the Jazz Fest. I am thinking of a way we can identify each other.

Looks like its about 5-6 of us so far.

Back