Are Nigerian Men Usually Rich And Romantic

summerof1990

Esp in Houston.
I just want to know..have an opportunity with one but idk...
Heard they are charming (this one was) and are players...

i know not even 1 million experiences with a nigerian men
doesnt mean ONE is like that.

You're thoughts​

I've dated three (2 relationships, 1 was more of a friendship/fling)

1 - exbf- not romantic at all, lied by omission, terrible in bed, cold, seemed to want to be in a relationship out of obligation, "it's just what you do"

2 -friend/fling- more americanized, romantic, fun, hardworking. talked to him a few weeks ago, he's doing well. in med school. very sweet.

3 - exbf - started off very romantic, then all the lies started coming out. he liked to floss, show off, exaggerate. like SERIOUSLY stunting for the gram. caught him in lies regarding other women

I love Nigerian men....but all my experiences with them end the same.

They want me to "loyal" to them while they're out hoeing. They paid for everything all the time and always available if I ever needed anything.

I'm pretty sure where I met them had to do with why they are all the same type. I'm sure there are some wonderful Naija men somewhere...

1 - exbf- not romantic at all, lied by omission, terrible in bed, cold, seemed to want to be in a relationship out of obligation, "it's just what you do"

2 -friend/fling- more americanized, romantic, fun, hardworking. talked to him a few weeks ago, he's doing well. in med school. very sweet.

3 - exbf - started off very romantic, then all the lies started coming out. he liked to floss, show off, exaggerate. like SERIOUSLY stunting for the gram. caught him in lies regarding other women

And if it matters:
1 - Yorubo
2 - Igbo
3 - Igbo

We met and had the exact same relationship levels with the same people. They ones Ive dated care what people think about them and are controlling af.

Back