Are Nigerian Men Usually Rich And Romantic

what are african men in general that are not (east african) are their values generally alike even east africanss

I can't speak for all of Africa. I can only speak for Nigerian men and they some lying cheating motherfuck******rs that will have you thinking there's something wrong with you and you should check yourself into the psych ward while they're busy banging everything that stands still long enough.

I do have a lot of Kenyan friends who can't stand Kenyan men though. Said they're abusive.

I can't speak for all of Africa. I can only speak for Nigerian men and they some lying cheating motherfuck******rs that will have you thinking there's something wrong with you and you should check yourself into the psych ward while they're busy banging everything that stands still long enough.

I do have a lot of Kenyan friends who can't stand Kenyan men though. Said they're abusive.

So are Nigerian women in general expected to just ignore his cheating as long as he continues to provide for her and the family? I heard there are some counties in Latin America that are like that.

So are Nigerian women in general expected to just ignore his cheating as long as he continues to provide for her and the family? I heard there are some counties in Latin America that are like that.

That was the practice in the days of our mothers but things are changing and a movement of we ain't putting up with this s****t anymore and we deserve to be happy too crop of women have arisen to the terror of a lot of the men. It's slow but the change is here and if you can't keep it in your pants with one woman at a time, prepare to be single all by your ho**e self.

There's a secret Facebook group dedicated to the movement win over 1 million Nigerian women as members.

That was the practice in the days of our mothers but things are changing and a movement of we ain't putting up with this s****t anymore and we deserve to be happy too crop of women have arisen to the terror of a lot of the men. It's slow but the change is here and if you can't keep it in your pants with one woman at a time, prepare to be single all by your ho**e self.

There's a secret Facebook group dedicated to the movement win over 1 million Nigerian women as members.
Good I am glad to hear that. When we women demand better treatment from men, they will clean up their act or face not getting any "access".

im hearing it depends on the "tribe" or side they come from like
i hear yoruban demons and igbo angels...

do they refer to the yoruban when they say they are all hoes and tricksters
or just generally speaking its a no.

yall shoulda been did this .women as a whole really..i mean some women dont mind bc they are just
testing things and having fun but its not a joke when ur tryign to settle in

compared to the black amaerican man they carry themselves kind of different or maybe
its their aura...like the one i dealt with i just felt like i needed to be with him bc how he
carry himselve with confidence and rich like.. compared to the american men im like
whatever get out my face..

My friend is with one and he treats her very well...expensive gifts and trips. They tried to set me up with his Naija friend but 1st date was a bust. I believe i spoke about it in the 1st date thread....

I don't know much about them in the dating world...just rumours. African guys seem to be hot these days...

OP trust your gut if you like him date him make him fly you out and pay bills and spend his money on you.
Don't give him no puddin. Not none. NAAN PUDDIN YA HERD?

Take each man for what he is but know that in his culture he can do whatever the :censored: he wants to
and be the first one flyin up in church and postin about how G-d is merciful while rollin out to Social Junkie
in the Rolls leaving you at home with a pack of babies on the hip. Don't let no rich Nigerian have you at home
with the latest LV, Gucci, Fendi, Prada Louboutins and you can't wear them nowhere but to the 500chilluns on
your hip Dr appointments, church and the grocery store.

Good luck. He might be your Nigerian Unicorn.

Sings these hoes ain't loyal.

Be nice don't give him any reason to speak ill of you but you watch this :censored: like a hawk. Matter of fact
PM me his name the community is small I will get you a download.

I like Naiji men the confidence and success is super alpha and exactly my speed
I actually have had great experiences with Nigerian men
Kinda takes a certain type of woman to not quite be super enamored or smitten with them yet just enough attention to keep the ball always in your court
Have yours cheated?

I dated a Nigerian man for a year and a half. He was so unromantic almost like a sack of potatoes, just there. He also didn't know how to compliment me. He told me that's how he grew up seeing his mother and father interact. My mother's friend is married to a Nigerian man. She said her husband never said he loved her.

Side note: I would be interested in learning how Nigerian women navigate dating and relationships in their culture.

Depends on what part of the country they're from.

Number 1. Don't sleep with him if you want something serious for a long time if not marriage use the time to suss out his character and issues ( there's always enough)

If you think you can handle him long term. Treat him like a permanent toaster (guy that wants to date you)

Do not let him wife you without being a wife .

If he has ho friends get rid of them, you can use any trick you like just don't be obvious (they always have jealous friends if they're successful).

Trust your instincts and make sure the control you have over him is solid.

Make sure you have a financial plan that means your name (or kids name) is on everything.

Make your own money even if he pays for everything. Be very financially savvy so every decision you're involved in.

If he's that paid work with him as accounting etc

If he has a couple baby mamas RUN!

Beware if he introduces you to his family early (player move).

There are good ones but only when they are ready to settle.

No not to my knowledge, I am from the islands so I tend to think island women kinda know island men and can avoid alotta BS that maybe someone not familiar with these men would miss
I have dated quite a few, almost married one. I tend to go for more island men than American so to speak the cultural background is unspoken and resonates with how I like my household run and my position in the relationship/ marriage.
many of the blk professional men in corp were naijia so Ive been around them all my life.

Have yours cheated?

I always seem to attract African men Ive dated a few of them and I ended up hating each and every one of them. At first they are charming and then you will soon realize you are just an an object having a woman by their side because it looks good. At the end of day even if you are married to them you will never feel a genuine "like" from them. And they are awful with compliments and lack affection. IMO African men pair better with women in their culture.

Last edited:
Depends on what part of the country they're from.

Number 1. Don't sleep with him if you want something serious for a long time if not marriage use the time to suss out his character and issues ( there's always enough)

If you think you can handle him long term. Treat him like a permanent toaster (guy that wants to date you)

Do not let him wife you without being a wife .

If he has ho friends get rid of them, you can use any trick you like just don't be obvious (they always have jealous friends if they're successful).

Trust your instincts and make sure the control you have over him is solid.

Make sure you have a financial plan that means your name (or kids name) is on everything.

Make your own money even if he pays for everything. Be very financially savvy so every decision you're involved in.

If he's that paid work with him as accounting etc

If he has a couple baby mamas RUN!

Beware if he introduces you to his family early (player move).

There are good ones but only when they are ready to settle.

I have some questions fam Cc @PretteePlease

1. What if his family introduced you to him?
2.No nookie till?
3. How do you get rid of friends?
4.How do you treat him as a permanent toaster?

Side note: I would be interested in learning how Nigerian women navigate dating and relationships in their culture.

LOL we love our men just fine - they are like men all over the world.... good ones and bad ones... However, they are almost always fantastic providers, sweet talkers, generally super educated, and hustle all day everyday. They are also generally good dressers and are good looking to me.

However, there might be cultural differences that may cause them to behave differently towards non-Nigerians IDK.....

As for all the bad stuff... it all depends on the person... I'm happily married to one who is a good provider, can do every house core including cooking, childcare, and housekeeping (chores are split evenly between us), would rather divorce me than cheat, 0 abusive tendencies etc... No complaints at all... I can't imagine being with anyone who isn't Nigerian.

Back