Anyone up for a NO TRIM challenge?

Just had my ends trimmed ...I'm ready ...no trims ...no dusting YAY...we can do this ladies. when this is over I'm going to have my ends evened out.

I got layers so I'm good. I'm using the remaining BT to soothe my scalp (it takes away the itchies) so I'm ready to grow some hurr! woot woot!:grin:

:bump::bump::bump:

Are you ladies preparing yourselves?

Yeah, I'm ready. My last trim was in January after my last relaxer. When I relax again in April, I am telling the stylist not to trim. I'm just going to keep babying my ends until this challenge is over. We'll see how they look by then.

I'm in. I had my last touch up/trim on February 19th, so I will not trim for the rest of the summer. I will just keep my hair super moisturized.

Alrighty, I trimmed my hair *probably about an inch or less, I wasn't really paying attention*

Now I'm ready to keep the scissors away :yay:

It is April 1st! The challenge begins!

If you have not had you last snipping, when do you plan on doing it?

I plan on getting a relaxer within the next 1-2 weeks. I'll get a trim then.

How about you?

I trimmed another 2 inches (totally 4 inches) yesterday. I'm not touching it again until Dec 2008. :eek:

I trimmed another 2 inches (totally 4 inches) yesterday. I'm not touching it again until Dec 2008. :eek:

:eek2: You BAD girl! :spank:

Sareca, you better put those scissors in a block of ice in the freezer!

How's the challenge going ladies? I haven't started yet. I'm going to get a relaxer and a trim tomorrow. I am thinking cutting my hair in layers- again. :perplexed

Back