Anyone up for a NO TRIM challenge?

Im in....I haven't trimmed my ends since the BC and have no intentions of doing it unless necessary.

I'm in! I haven't gotten a trim in about 5 yrs, but I need one now cause my ends are starting to tangle, catch and snag. April is perfect, gives me time to get my last trim :grin:

:fistshake:--My adopted smiley.... Ain't he cute?

Last edited:
I'm in! I haven't gotten a trim in about 5 yrs, but I need one now cause my ends are starting to tangle, catch and snag. April is perfect, gives me time to get my last trim :grin:

:fistshake:--My adopted smiley.... Ain't he cute?

You've been added! No trim in 5 years? How come? :look:

I want in on this challenge! I had my last hair cut back in December 07 and have made a promise not to trim until December of 08 so I might be extending the 3-6 month no trim to a 1 year no trim... is that alright?

I want in I just got a slight trim last week and the front of my hair needs to be trimed a little more.I'm gonna hold out though and try keep my ends protected.

I am. :grin:

Before joining LHCF, I would get my ends trimmed after every relaxer. When I left for college, I got my ends trimmed when I visited home on the weekends whether I needed it or not. Since I've joined LHCF, I've become less inclined to trim my ends "just because." Now that I am interested in retaining length, I want to see how long I can go without trimming my ends.

Is anyone up for a 3-6 month No Trim Challenge? We can start in April. I plan on getting my ends trimmed then and will challenge my self to not get them trimmed again until September-October (or sooner, if need be).

FYI: There's no dusting in this challenge!

Anyone else game?

Participants
asubeauty
bajanplums1
Blkprincess
chachinksi
classyladii
Crystalicequeen123
discodumpling
Dubois007
enscott14
evsbaby
growinstrong
juicee428
HairIam
Halimah
hothair
ILuvsmuhgrass
Incredible1ne
jada1111
jtsupanova
KAT25
KPH
krissyprissy
ladylibra
latingirly020488
littlefastcar
Longhairdreamzz
Lovemyhair1
miami74
MoMo
Ms. Plain Jane
onejamifan
Pecan Tan
princessnad
scarcity
sereca
silvergirl
so so chic
strive2win
Summer_74
TheLaurynDoll
tiffers
tinkat
tmv1
Tootuff
TriniStarr
vintageous

I'm game if its not too late. My only and last trim was when I permed my hair dec 28,07 and did my haircut. I'm happy I did cause the foundation is a neat haircut with trimmed ends so that now I can just focus on the growth part, retaining the length and babying my ends. I vow to no trim the whole year til dec 28,08 and after that I'm still not trimming. I already cut my progress numerous times now all scissors are banned from my house and no more cutting nor trimming hehe
I'm

I'm game if its not too late. My only and last trim was when I permed my hair dec 28,07 and did my haircut. I'm happy I did cause the foundation is a neat haircut with trimmed ends so that now I can just focus on the growth part, retaining the length and babying my ends. I vow to no trim the whole year til dec 28,08 and after that I'm still not trimming. I already cut my progress numerous times now all scissors are banned from my house and no more cutting nor trimming hehe
I'm

You've been added.

:welcome:

Hey girl!

I was waiting to dust my hair (wasn't sure if I was gonna do it or not). I've gone 5 months without a trim, so I did a very slight dusting. But now I'm in ;)

~One

Back