Anyone up for a NO TRIM challenge?

Ok I'll be getting a trim this week after I perm. I'm gonna try to do this. Try my very best, I want to have my hair at even waist length before my 23rd birthday in April.

Congrats! :congrats:

Thanks Ms. Plain Jane. You know now that I think of it, I am in the OCT/MT challenge and I don't think that I will be dusting my hair anymore because I will be losing some of my progress for that challenge and on the other hand I WANT to dust it. Hmmm, decisions decisions:perplexed.

Hmmm...my beautician only when I need it...which is only when I do something creative and damage my ends...since now I am on a budget and cannot go...I really am on the challegne...lol...:grin:...so I will join in...but I will do it for a year to see what happens...

I haven't posted in a long time, I was so frustrated with doing a trim challenge for three months just to watch it trimmed away:nono:. I want to join AGAIN!!!! but this time after challenge is over, no trim until I find someone that knows I only want dusting.

Ok I'll be getting a trim this week after I perm. I'm gonna try to do this. Try my very best, I want to have my hair at even waist length before my 23rd birthday in April.

Hmmm...my beautician only when I need it...which is only when I do something creative and damage my ends...since now I am on a budget and cannot go...I really am on the challegne...lol...:grin:...so I will join in...but I will do it for a year to see what happens...

:welcome: You ladies have been added. Sorry for the delay. :)

Well, I've made it! I will be getting my touch up and light trim on Thursday! Woot! Woot!

I made it to 3 months, but now I'm back on it and will hold out until October. :grin:

Add me please, Now I cannot promise you about my stylist though. I get my hair relaxed every 12-16 weeks mad NG and she trims the ends! I will stand up to her this time!

Hmmm, I can't believe I'm still holding on as well. I was supposed to have my hair trimmed on July 25th, but decided against it until I relax my hair on August 31st, 2008 followed by a trim by my stylist on September 1st. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she does not take too much off although, I really do need a trim.......badly!!!

wait...I mistook for the no measuring hair length challenge.lol.
I haven't trimmed since February and I will continue on until December.

Last edited by a moderator:
I last trimmed my hair in February - I was going to trim this month (August) but I have decided to go a full year w/o trimming. I'm saying f the scissors! LOL! I am doing LIGHT LIGHT LIGHT dusting, however.

I failed at the no trim challenge I was hoping to go for six months. But really need to trim after my last relaxer in July. I self trim and I trim no more then two inches . I have not been on the board for a while and that is why I am posting now about this . I just posted some update pics you can check them out here http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=279043

I made it 8 months with no trims and no dusting. I trimmed this morning just to shape it a bit in the back. I took off maybe an inch. It looks a lot better.

I'm gonna go for another 8 months with on trims. I might do a bit of light dusting early next year tho.

I went tooo long without trimming...I ended having to trim more, So I will wait to trim but not too long. I only protective style when the NG is a killer

Back