Anyone up for a NO TRIM till 2007 challenge?

Well, I can't find my hair scissors and I gotta problem with cutting my thin ends off too often. I've been looking for them for months now. I suppose I will happen to find said scissors at the end of December when I do a length check. I wanted to do a S&D last night after washing my hair but still couldn't find the darn thing. I REFUSE to use a regular pair of scissors to do the job. So I guess that means I'm in!

I'm in, too. I don't want to trim for a LONG time. My ends are great because I got a cut (not by choice), so I want to see how long they can look good.

I'm in. I know CandyC hasn't trimmed in almost a year and a half and her ends look great.

I KNOW I can do it too.

MizaniMami said:
I'm in. I know CandyC hasn't trimmed in almost a year and a half and her ends look great.

I KNOW I can do it too.

Whoa, Candy_C hasn't trimmed in a year and a half?! Her ends look AMAZING! What's her secret? :lol:

Ebonygurl00 said:
Whoa, Candy_C hasn't trimmed in a year and a half?! Her ends look AMAZING! What's her secret? :lol:

vitamins, flaxseed, no heat, and stretching. i modeled my regimen off of hers. it's in her fotki.

MizaniMami said:
vitamins, flaxseed, no heat, and stretching. i modeled my regimen off of hers. it's in her fotki.

Thanks! I just looked at her regime in her Fotki. I've never seen it before, I usually just drool over her pictures, lol.

I'm in too! My last trim was 06/06, my ends are looking pretty good and I am not experiencing any breakage. I would love to wait until 2007 for the next one!

MizaniMami said:

I KNOW I can do it too.
Mizani, your hair looks georgeous in your siggy!

Back