Anyone else at brastrap feel like their hair is just regular?

So I've never watched the Kardashians but ya'll got me checkin out their hair. So I'm watchin the season finale with the baby shower and someone told Kourtney that her hair was getting so long and she said thanks. So ya'll sayin that aint her hair? hahahaha

She's admitted that it isn't. In the first season her boyfriend, Scott, was teasing her about her $5,000 extensions.

I'm BSB now and I don't think that my hair is long at all. It's funny, because I was just talking to a girlfriend about this today and she told me I was delusional...I didn't discount that, lol because on someone else, I look at BSL and think "Wow"! On me, not so much!

I am nearing BSL and it definitely feels average. I sent some of my progress pictures to friends in July and they all thought I was crazy. Guess I too have hairnorexia.

I don't see anything past my shoulders so I just think it is close to shoulder length, but when I see pictures I am like wow, is that me. Otherwise it looks short!

Like my wig Mina looks long ot me! I am like this feels longer than my hair.

My BSL seems short, I don't think I will feel on the verge of long until I am WL, which I hope to make by end of 2010/beg 2011. But Now I am feeling like I will not be happy until HL and this is something that never crossed my mind until a few days ago.

I'm not at BSL, but I am about APL. This time last year, I thought APL was soooo long. Now it seems like I look bald... I think that since I'm so short, I will be content with my goal of MBL (since that's like almost half the length of my body) but I doubt I will be completely satisfied until then!

:look:i'm apl and feel bald as well.....i have so much shrinkage that even when i hit wsl i think that it will only be shoulder length or btw sl anf apl. i'm tall with a long torso so it makes it seem like forever to reach each length, plus in the last 2 yrs i'm just learning the best methods to retain hair ( washing in braids, more proteins, ceramides, dusting every 6months, etc.) are any of my bsl ladies natural with alot of shrinkage?

Hmmm I thought that BSL was completely covering the bra strap... plus I think this pic is a lil deceiving I should put a better one up I think. I think I am going to update...

Girl bye! That pic from the lbc convention in ur fotki looks bra strap to me. Bra strap is touching bra strap. Full bra strap would be covering it and by then you'd be on your way to mbl..which I think you are from that lbc pic

I used to feel like this when I was at bsl but now I'm just at APL and I can't wait to be bsl again. Really, I just want long even hair to put in a bun.

Lololol!! I thought BSL is when you are completely over the bra... idk lol

girl u better look at this chart, since BSL is different on everybody. I use body parts as a guide instead of the actual bra, so BSL should be where the nipples are, and MBL is right below the boobs.

PG13hairchart-vi.jpg

go ahead and claim it, it's ok :poke:

Last edited:
Girl bye! That pic from the lbc convention in ur fotki looks bra strap to me. Bra strap is touching bra strap. Full bra strap would be covering it and by then you'd be on your way to mbl..which I think you are from that lbc pic

Hmmm its strange.... maybe I should have someone take a pic for me or use tripod Nx time, recent I did and my length wasn't touching bra, it was like a lil above... that pic... I think the belt was high.... I'm not playing stupid either.... ill have to put a pic up soon.:perplexed

She's admitted that it isn't. In the first season her boyfriend, Scott, was teasing her about her $5,000 extensions.

Haha if I remember correctly seeing a pic of Kim Kardash's real hair and its barely shoulder length and thin...

My goal is hair covering my boobs.. I have a few strands touching my n*ps and I am excited...

girl u better look at this chart, since BSL is different on everybody. I use body parts as a guide instead of the actual bra, so BSL should be where the nipples are, and MBL is right below the boobs.

PG13hairchart-vi.jpg

go ahead and claim it, it's ok :poke:

According to this chart, I'm mid-back in the back and brastrap on the sides. I still wish my hair was waistlength.

Girl people keep commenting on how long my hair has gotten and I just don't see it. It doesn't even feel that much longer. It's to my waist in the back. I guess I thought it would look like more hair. I'm happy though don't get me wrong. And still trying to see how long it will l grow. My hair is natural though so it never looks as long as it is.

Ok, I just checked out your fotki... and... your hair is gorgeous! looking at your pictures from when you started to where you are now is ssooo inspiring.

Back