Anyone else at brastrap feel like their hair is just regular?

I think I am little different. I would be content with my longer that BSL, shorter than MBL hair, if my hair was thicker. I have fine strands, so it doesn't seem long to me. Plus I have always had what others considered "long" hair. IDK. I hate to sound ungrateful. But thicker hair would be nice.

I hear you, I have fine strands also and I just hate it when my hair gets oily and my strands clump together it looks even thinner. When wearing it out I roller set, it gives it more volume, more body.

My hair is only neck length at the moment, but my hair was really long and thick in middle school..AND i am currently one of thoes women who has a waist length weave and it has made me rethink my current length goals and also reminded me why i cut my hair in the first place lol! i think between WL and BSL are fairly close on my body, so my MBL goals have changed to a 1/2 inch under BSL..be thankful you have it lol

Right now, I am at MBL. This is too long, I think I'm going to cut back to a point between SL and BSL. It is precisely because of the Kardashians and the other long haired ladies of Hollyweird why I DON'T want long hair, it's too common now and that style that they wear has made everybody else want it so now everybody looks alike.

I saw a white girl with a blunt cut apl length today and I thought her hair was the perfect length. She was even long waisted (short legs though) and it didn't look that long on her, but it was a real cute length.

Maybe I will feel different when I get there, but apl is my goal. I don't want to get into the lengths where you have to start doing things like washing in braids, etc.

I'm already doing this and im not even APL yet

Right now, I am at MBL. This is too long, I think I'm going to cut back to a point between SL and BSL. It is precisely because of the Kardashians and the other long haired ladies of Hollyweird why I DON'T want long hair, it's too common now and that style that they wear has made everybody else want it so now everybody looks alike.
The difference is , the Kardashians hair didn't grow out of their scalp....

Very interesting. This is why I want APL and maybe BSL(maybe) regardless what it will look like on me, because I know wanting a specific length is different than want long hair, if that make sense. Wanting long hair is wanting whatever will look long to that person no matter the length and I think that will make the person never really be satisfied. I hope I still feel these sentiments when I reach APL:look:.

Last edited:
I am BSL, and I feel the same way. It's like i'm still APL.

Another thing......i'm still wondering what the big deal is over the kardashians.:perplexed What the heck is so many folks on here going crazy over?

I like the show but :perplexed.

just HAD to say that.

I know I really shouldn't be complaining. It's those darn Kardashians!
:swearing: (just wanted to use < this smilie again) lol! :lachen:

Last edited:
I think we may be on to something here. When you first reach shoulder length, it's cool to feel the tips of your hair touch your shoulders. When you first each armpit length, it's cool to feel the hair touch your back. Brastrap length ... eh ... still touching your back?

What will waist length be like? For now, I can only dream.

Oh, okay. I can see that. They all do have nice hair.:yep:

It's strange that after watching sooo many episodes, I never noticed the hair.:lachen:

Probably because you know it is not real! :lachen:

Me? I tell myself that it isn't, but I can't help to want my hair to be long and silky too. :lol: :ohwell:

I have the issue with fine hair too. I think it's really funny how I will look at my avi (when I have a straight hair avi up, anyway) and my hair looks so short. Then I'll scroll down and see what looks to be the "perfect" head of hair in someone else's....and I realize her hair is actually shorter than mine, it's just thicker! I feel like my hair will have to be WL to look/feel as long as someone with thick hair's BSL.

When I straighten my hair, I get the "OMG your hair is so long!" comments and I just don't see it....it really looks SL to me. Maybe it's because I've been stuck at APL for over a year. Just when I made it to BSL, I enjoyed it for all of two minutes before I got it taken away from me by a SHS :wallbash:

Is it bad that I have a boyfriend and I still don't care about my hair looking cute? lol Unless we go somewhere!
For real. He's on his laptop, I'm sitting next to him on mine, and I'm sitting here with a half mashed rollerset going on (I didn't fluff it after I took off my satin bonnet). Funny how quickly after moving in with someone you just stop caring. LOL (But once I get my hair straightened for my length check in Sept/Oct....:blondboob)

I hear you, I have fine strands also and I just hate it when my hair gets oily and my strands clump together it looks even thinner. When wearing it out I roller set, it gives it more volume, more body.

I ABSOLUTELY hate when this happens!

I started my HHJ at SL and when I got to APL I didn't think it was long at all. Don't get me wrong, I was so ecstatic I'd finally achieved APL, did my happy dance and all but now I can't wait until I hit MBL.

I have fine hair and it just takes so much away from my length, IMO. I want/need/fantasize/dream about MBL

Last edited:
For real. He's on his laptop, I'm sitting next to him on mine, and I'm sitting here with a half mashed rollerset going on (I didn't fluff it after I took off my satin bonnet). Funny how quickly after moving in with someone you just stop caring. LOL (But once I get my hair straightened for my length check in Sept/Oct....:blondboob)

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

That's it! It doesn't feel that much different than being APL. The only difference is the hair going over your boobs.

Hair going over your boobs sounds like a real accomplishment to me. That's a milestone. You can officially hang out topless and still be covered. :grin:

Hair going over your boobs sounds like a real accomplishment to me. That's a milestone. You can officially hang out topless and still be covered. :grin:

I would definitely need HL hair for that. MY hair can not cover my boobs and I'm 2 inches away from WL.

I think there should be a hairnorexia support thread and we can bring in a therapist/psychologist to help us with our issues lol

Last edited:

I wish. That was another goal of mine. It still is, but my hair does not cover them just yet. I can't wait until they do though. :-)

So I've never watched the Kardashians but ya'll got me checkin out their hair. So I'm watchin the season finale with the baby shower and someone told Kourtney that her hair was getting so long and she said thanks. So ya'll sayin that aint her hair? hahahaha

Last edited:
Back