"AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!"

EnExitStageLeft

I know I can't be the only someone who finds some hair care related things to be sometimes "excessive":look:. So this is what this thread is for:yep:. Basically all you have to do is list things you simply don't have time for when it comes to haircare. SO LEH'GO!:grin:

......Black Friday Sales below 20% off w/o Free Shipping....AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

......People who weave check and catch tude' when you check their impolite behinds.....AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

.....Jealousy over someone's length.......AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

.....Perfectly good products that are suddenly being reformulated w/o warning.........AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

......These Black Haircare Vendors that pop up out of nowhere and cheat people out of their hard earn money......AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

......Spending your last on a hair product and not taking care of home first.........AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT! (and a heavy dose of the *sideye :naughty:, priorities all OUT of whack.)

.......When people give you unsolicited advice/criticism about your hair....CHILE NOBODY ASKED YOU! AND AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT.

This is just a couple things I just DON'T have time for. Whats Yours?????:drunk:

How fun is this thread Using my 1990's chickenhead neck
Black Friday Sales below 20%, you could have kept that!....AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

Hair Products that cost over 10 on sale in a recession...ain't nobody got time for that

Paying $40 dollars for some samples...ain't nobody got time for that

Detangling for 2 hours...ain't nobody got time for that

Putting braids in for 2 days...ain't nobody got time for that

Folks with jaceked up hair with hair care lines...ain't nobody got time for that

Avoiding trims and hanging onto straggly ends fo' some length... AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

Doing length checks on dark t-shirts, so everyone has to squint and guess... AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

Posting a thread all about your hair but saying you'll post pics later... AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

Avoiding trims and hanging onto straggly ends fo' some length... AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

Doing length checks on dark t-shirts, so everyone has to squint and guess... AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

Posting a thread all about your hair but saying you'll post pics later... AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:.......I completely agree with all three, but that last one had me dying.

How fun is this thread Using my 1990's chickenhead neck
Black Friday Sales below 20%, you could have kept that!....AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

Hair Products that cost over 10 on sale in a recession...ain't nobody got time for that

Paying $40 dollars for some samples...ain't nobody got time for that

Detangling for 2 hours...ain't nobody got time for that

Putting braids in for 2 days...ain't nobody got time for that

Folks with jaceked up hair with hair care lines...ain't nobody got time for that

I agree with everything you said, but the ones in the bolded get a YASSSS CHILE! Because lawd knows they're the cold hard TRUTH especially the last one :lachen:!:yep:

Using the search function to find out everyone's favourite moisturizing/protein conditioner... AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT! :lol: :rolleyes:
(ETA: ^ Stop being lazy, asking the same question over and over and use that search! :fishslap:)

Last edited:
I got MO' :yep:

....When people throw shade at PJ's (Shoot if it wasn't for us trying every dag'gon thing their wouldn't be a review on just about every haircare product out on the market).......AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

....When my hair gets stuck under my purse straps....AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

.....When my SO uses my "GOOD" products instead of the run-off pile I clearly made for him :lol:..........AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

.....When my mom comes to my house for products instead of the BSS.......I love her, but shoot....AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT.

.....When I'm in a session at work and a fellow hair loving coworker of mine just barges in my office, interrupts and then proceeds to ask me about a D**N Miss Jessies BOGO :lol:.........AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

......Hair Nazi's PERIOD! Natural, Relaxed, BKT'ed, Texturized, Texlaxed, Jherri Curled, Bald, ALL DEM' IGNORANT JIGGABOO'S.................AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

I got MO' :yep:

....When people throw shade at PJ's (Shoot if it wasn't for us trying every dag'gon thing their wouldn't be a review on just about every haircare product out on the market).......AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

....When my hair gets stuck under my purse straps....AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

.....When my SO uses my "GOOD" products instead of the run-off pile I clearly made for him :lol:..........AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

.....When my mom comes to my house for products instead of the BSS.......I love her, but shoot....AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT.

.....When I'm in a session at work and a fellow hair loving coworker of mine just barges in my office, interrupts and then proceeds to ask me about a D**N Miss Jessies BOGO :lol:.........AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

......Hair Nazi's PERIOD! Natural, Relaxed, BKT'ed, Texturized, Texlaxed, Jherri Curled, Bald, ALL DEM' IGNORANT JIGGABOO'S.................AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

Girl, when I saw the bolded I had to touch my scalp. That ish hurts and a don't have time for that.

When people ask for your advice about their hair and then argue you down that what your telling them is incorrect. NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

When people with paper thin, dry, damaged, brittle, see-through hair says that their hair is the same as mine. NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

When people say that my hair is long b/c I am mixed and that I have "good" hair and that their hair can't grow. NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!!!

1)gheeing (greenhouse effect) ....AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

2)Doing too much or changing styles frequently....AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

3)People who ask for hair advice but never apply it....AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

4)ppl who say "If I were you I'd wear it straight and down evvvvryday" ....AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

5) PPl w/ 1/2 inch chewed up hair telling me I need to go ahead and get a relaxer ....AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

6) Scalp massages (they give me migraines no matter how light...and frankly that requires extra "effort" lol even if they didn't)....AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

7) Making my own products ....AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

8)Searching NYC for a good headscarf then giving up and going to the fabric district and buying some silk....AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!(Still it is my prettiest headscarf color...so rich and pretty so I guess I can't complain too much:grin:)

9) Getting hair caught in doors ....AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

10) Hair blowing in mouth ....AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

I'll be back I'm sure I can think of more:look:

Listening to natural hair nazis try to lecture me on natural hair when I was natural for 8 years... AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!!!!

Really WL hair? You want to get caught in zippers, Velcro, & car doors?? ...AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!!!

I spent 2 hours under the dryer & this flexy rod set STILL isn't dry??? ...AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!!!!

I put a soft satin rollers on my braids for a braid out & a few braids are straight in the morning b/c a roller fell our while I was sleeping. Ugh! ....AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!!!

Really curious YT coworker... Are you reaching to put your fingers in my hair?? ...AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!!!!!

Last edited:
What is my hair texture? AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

Mini twists AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT! (But I still do it cause it works :giggle:

Flat ironing process AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

Finger combing..Ain't Nobody Got Time For Dat!

Making a home made DC..Ain't Nobody Got Time For Dat!

Finding single strand knots and splits to cut one a time..Ain't Nobody Got Time For Dat ****!

*When I had locs people w/o locs telling me they wanted me to take down a loc--Ain't nobody got time for that
*When I had locs, people telling me it was time for a retwist - Ain't nobody got time for that
*When I had locs one of my sisters constantly asked me when was I getting rid f them- Ain't nobody got time for that
*Youtubers who want you to enter their stupid contests but you have to do so by following them on twitter. -Ain't nobody got time for that
*people offering unsolicited advice....period -Ain't nobody got time for that
* People who throw a fit when you cut your hair-Ain't nobody got time for that

Search and Destroy --- AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT (I'd rather just get a traditional trim)
Copying someone's regimen to a tee when you know good and well your hair is nothing like theirs --- AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT

Paying an arm and a leg for hair products plus shipping-AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

Spending hours twisting my hair and it looks crazy in less than a week-AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

Going through the whole henna process and not getting much color deposit-AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT! (Im going back to my old faithful-Reshma Henna)

Explaining to people with no common sense what it means to transition-AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

Length checks anything less than a month Don't nobody got time for all that!

Going to the BSS to get your staple and they discontinued it. Ainnobodygatimefadat!

Installing or taking out braids/twists (my own hair or extensions) thinner than my finger. I used to do this religiously, but now...:nono: Aint nobody got time for that!

Co-washing more than once a week. It may work for some, but for me... Aint nobody got time for that!

Enso Naturals.........(Those products were SO GOOD!But the owner WAS NOT:naughty:......LAWD I MISS THEM SO! :cry3:) AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

Using 50/11 products... AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

Consuming 50/11 vitamins... AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

Regimens with 50/11 steps that take 26 hours... AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

Youtubers that take 4 mins to get to the point and 1 minute "explaining" what the point of the video actually was in a 5 minute video... AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT! :ohwell:

After months of PS, and you finally wear your hair straight and someone asks you if you cut your hair, NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!!!

Back