Advice Needed - Moving In With Boyfriend

You are about to enter a test of will power and patience like none of which you have ever experienced before. I don't know you two so I cannot advise, other than make everything fun, don't go to bed in anger, and no one ever died because the toilet seat was left up.

Best of luck to you and congrats!

For me and DH we have similar sleeping schedules, which I like. I'm the type of person that doesn't like it when one spouse goes to sleep first and then the other spouse comes to bed later.

Our sleeping schedules worry me since I work nights and I don't want to keep him up with my odd hours.

You know, that was going to be my next question! :lol: Just cuz I'm nosey! And don't know too many (or any) married people who work in the field that you work in...

Usually they quit dancing once they marry. Out of the seven strippers I know who've gotten married/engaged last year, three are still working with no plans to stop. One of the ones that's still working is engaged to a super-wealthy guy, she only works once or twice a month. It seems like she's not coming to make money, only to hang out with her old friends and do coke.

My bf knows how much I love being on stage, so he's agreed that I can always go back and do occasional stage sets when I start feinding for the adrenaline rush. No lap dances or hustling.

Not to scare you but i have a family of women who have children who are here because of failed BC....my mom was on the iud and she got preggers with my brother:nono: i also have a cousin and aunt who are here cause of falied depo shots and the diaphragm:nono:double up girlie!!!

That's horrible! Getting pregnant would be the worst possible thing that could happen to me. :(

Thank you for the warning. I'm going to keep using multiple forms of birth control.

You are about to enter a test of will power and patience like none of which you have ever experienced before. I don't know you two so I cannot advise, other than make everything fun, don't go to bed in anger, and no one ever died because the toilet seat was left up.

I still don't feel like I live here. It feels like I'm just visiting with all my stuff! It's going to take a while before it feels like my place too.

My bf is excited that we get to spend a lot more time together, he's eager to do everything with me! I'm realizing that I need to have alone time. He wants to sign up for yoga or a salsa class with me, but I'm going to tell him that I want to do it by myself.

Back