6 Month Vitamin Challenge (Nov-April)

I've been slacking. I've ran out of vitamins sometime back and haven't bought anymore. I'm on vaca now I will have to buy some when I return..........

I'm better with taking my vites daily but, I'm only taking my evening vites and totally forgetting my morning vites. Ah well, something's better than nothing. Planning to do better.

I fell off for about a week, I went to the vitamin shoppe and picked up more Ultimate Woman and more MSM. I've been on track this week :-)

Been faithful with my Viviscal. Consumed all my chlorella and won't be repurchasing, and I'm laying off the other stuff to give my skin a break.

I'm still going strong with my vitamins since I joined.

Still taking my multi-vit, and silica from gnc. I also added biotin from gnc and a sea power vit(chlorella, kelp & spirulina). I have to order ultra hair plus with msm from vitamin shoppe.

I'd like to join, I've been taking Nioxin 2wce a day since christmas and my nails are a lot thicker and stronger than usual.

Starting pic attached:

Attachments

• 01.01.12.jpg
    01.01.12.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 5
I'd like to join...

I'm taking:

1. MSM
2. Spirulina
3. Chlorella
4. B5
5. Maxi Hair vitamins
6. GLA
7. Flaxseed
8. Biotin

Checking in for the day. I took most of my vits but not all yet. Will take a couple more before bedtime.

Back