5 reasons you should date a homeless person

caribeandiva

Human being
I can’t tell if she’s joking or serious. Something tells me she’s serious. I looked up this video cuz I know this white girl who seems to only date homeless or homeless adjacent men. Sigh

Warning - bad language
Is this a joke? Is this satire? I truly cannot tell.
Like I'm so confused, and kind of concerned.

So @caribeandiva what's your white friend's reason for only dating homeless(ish) men?
Gurl who knows? We’re not close friends. She’s an acquaintance through work I’ve kept in touch with over the last 2 years. I ran into her a couple weeks ago at the store. She told me she was getting married in July and introduced me to her fiancé. He was homeless. He was so dirty and smelly! I was shocked but said nothing and congratulated them. I looked at her sideways from then on. Then today she called me to say she dumped her fiancé. She said he was homeless just like I suspected. Then she said she’s got back with an old boyfriend who’s living with his boss for now. Then the boyfriend will move in with his very ill father to take care of him. Then he’ll move in with her after that. I asked why is he living with his freaking boss of all people. She said it’s because the boyfriend can’t afford his own place. At that point I was like:
E3BB8DFC-5125-4855-AA77-27A7ABCCA700.gif

It’s very much a joke y’all. I think what’s throwing everyone off is that it’s not funny. :lol:

But listen to her ridiculous reasons: “he always has spare change”. And she’s drinking alcohol front and center, while supposedly pregnant. I don’t even think she is. The belly looks like a stack of pillows.
Thank you for explaining. Not funny at all

It’s scary because women will always find a way to scrape the bottom of the barrel and just when you think we’ve reached rock bottom someone says hold my beer.
That’s exactly why I’m so caught off guard by all of this. I didn’t know this was a thing. I figured the lady I met was an anomaly. Then I remembered the woman who married the homeless man and now these videos show me that it’s more common than I thought.

Back