5.5 hours later...my first set of mini twists on MBL hair (whew!)

Picture0797.JPG

I was inspired by Naptural85's recent set of mini twists that up and out of the blue, I decided to try them on my hair. Granted, I could have made the twists smaller but for my length of hair, they look mini enough. It took me 5.5 hours to complete (with breaks here and there). I absolutely LOVE them and the amount of length they show. My hair has NEVER been this long in twists. And silly me did not think to do a video tutorial...boo! But I will update my blog on the steps I took to accomplish this set and how I will maintain the set overnight. I plan on keeping these twists in for at least 3 weeks. Perfect for my 6 month protective styling challenge. The styles I can do with these are pretty much limitless. So excited! Here are a few more pictures:

Picture0801.JPG

Picture0803.JPG

Hope you all have a very blessed weekend! :)

Your twists look fabulous. And you are really fast. 5.5 hours is really good.

Enjoy your 3 week style.

OMG, they're beautiful!!!! And to think the only time I've been able to pull off a similar style is with extensions. Oh ye of glorious hair! :notworthy

:waytogo: It's gorgeous! Did you blow dry first or twisted on dry hair? I'm going to try this in two weeks and I'm also off to read your blog.

Gorgeous!!! 5.5 hours is super fast!! Naptural85‬‏ took about 10 hours to complete her mini twists, 2 hours per night for 5 nights. I cannot even imagine how your hands must feel.

I'm sure many people would pay someone $100 and up to do that style.

Gorgeous! I keep trying to comment on your blog but for some reason I can't! It never saves the comment...not all blogs just yours and clearly its only for me...your blog hates me!

I love this style on you...its my FAVORITE style on naturals anyway, but on your hair, magnifique!

Back