My New Wash & Go Mini Twists! *Pics Inside*

All I can say is WOW!!! That style is stunning!!Your braids looks false they're so pretty and long-but I know its yours!! Right????!!!!!!!:clapping: Just kidding...it's beautiful, and you are one talented lady!

For less than a minute I was thinking is that all yours, your real hair :yep: . I really like it and thanks for sharing! It gives us ladies ideas for styling.

BMP, you've inspired me. I'm doing some tonight (and probably tomorrow:lol:). I'll let you know how they turn out.

Yours are absolutely gorgeous!

So why do you usually do it on blown out hair? What do you use to twist with? They look gorgeous I even would've rocked it on the press out for a few too. Ahh so tempted to put in a set for me too. You don't have a problem with the roots getting puffy and loosening up?

BMP, you've inspired me. I'm doing some tonight (and probably tomorrow:lol:). I'll let you know how they turn out.

Yours are absolutely gorgeous!
OMGeeee yay!:meme: I just *know* its gonna look amazing on your gorgeous hair:love2: don't forget! Use the twist n turn method to have snug twists with lasting power:yep:

So why do you usually do it on blown out hair?
Actually, all my previous twists have been on wet hair. My hair was already pressed straight so I decided to twist it while pressed and dirty because:

a) its wayyy easier to part
b) I avoid unnecessary breakage from maniulation of wet coily hair
c) I dont have to worry about rewetting and tangles on the hair I havent gotten to yet
d) to avoid applying heat again

That way, once the twists were in all I had left to do was let them dry:yep:

What do you use to twist with?
I didnt add a thing...my hair gets super oily when its dirty so I just twisted it as is.

They look gorgeous I even would've rocked it on the press out for a few too. Ahh so tempted to put in a set for me too. You don't have a problem with the roots getting puffy and loosening up?
lol I know! The pressed twists were cute! but my hair was dirty so I jumped directly into the shower:grin: When you use the twist and turn method on kinky hair and do your twists really tightly securely and neatly...you don't have issues with puffy roots or unraveling....once in a while one of my super short twists on my nape will unravel after a c-wash but its always just one and its usually one of the short ones at my nape...all the rest have stayed as is.

I really love this style I've been co-washing every day or every other day and its been soooooo liberating and wonderful:love3:

This is beautiful!!!! i hope it lasts the entire time. By week one my hair would be looking like i had my twists for 6 months :lol: nono:

My hair is no where near your length, but I've been wearing twists (not so mini) with my own hair and it's such a welcomed break. Your twists are gorgeous. :)

Gorgeous twists BMP!!...and thanks for the link about the twist & turn method...I'd love for the roots of my twists to have staying power!!

real a$$ talent. that looks real nice, I would definitely try these but I've just got to rustle up the patience and time. Man!

This is such a good idea. I should have done something like this to finish out the semester without having to worry about my hair. I can't wait til I'm fully natural so that this can be an option for grad school exams... I want NO HAIR DRAMA when dealing with my comps next year!

Back