My New Wash & Go Mini Twists! *Pics Inside*

BlackMasterPiece

Hey yall! I wanted a wash and go style that could last me the final three weeks of the semester and I opted to do some mini twists. I fall deeper in love with them with each day:love3: If you want to know my techniques and products you can read all about them here. Here are a few of the pix!:grin:

Pressed

My-Mini-Twists-004.jpg

Shrunken

My-Mini-Twists-005.jpg

My-Mini-Twists-002.jpg

My-Mini-Twists-011.jpg

Additional pix explanations and links can be found on my blog or in my fotki:yep:
Lemme know whatcha think!:grin:

WOW, you have mad styling skills. I just want to be able to make my twists last like yours. They always look so fuzzy.:nono: What is your secret?

Hey yall! I wanted a wash and go style that could last me the final three weeks of the semester and I opted to do some mini twists. I fall deeper in love with them with each day:love3: If you want to know my techniques and products you can read all about them here. Here are a few of the pix!:grin:

Pressed

Shrunken

My-Mini-Twists-005.jpg

Additional pix explanations and links can be found on my blog or in my fotki:yep:
Lemme know whatcha think!:grin:

This looks very nice but how do you keep the ends from coming apart and do you wash or rinse daily?
Thanks

@ Twistnmix Using the twist and turn method (that I linked above) keeps 99% of it secure despite the fact that I wet it every day and wash every 2-3 days. Once in a while one twist will start to unravel on me and its usually limited to the bottom....I just retwist and call it a day:yep:

@ Twistnmix Using the twist and turn method (that I linked above) keeps 99% of it secure despite the fact that I wet it every day and wash every 2-3 days. Once in a while one twist will start to unravel on me and its usually limited to the bottom....I just retwist and call it a day:yep:

Thanks for answering me. :yep:

/\ Took me from saturday to sunday, I took alota breaks too lol....I saw it as an investment....one weekend for a month of wash n go hair that I don't have to think about:yep:

/\ Not at all! Thanks for the feature and the kind words!:kiss:

i cant wait until my hair gete long enough to wear twist like these
and I can't wait till I have BSL twists:lol: I was hoping they'd be a bit longer shrunken but hey....guess I'll haveta be patient....I feel like when I meet full waistlength I'll really be happy with the length of my shrunken twists.....I like them now though...:yep:

Last edited:
Hey BMP, thanks for posting on this, I've been waiting on it! This is exactly what i was trying to do with my twists. Mini-small twists and wash and gos-- to give my hair a break. I still don't know how you maintained to keep so much length after your wash. As soon as I washed my blowdried twists- which were btw sl to apl, they shrank up to ear length, and were matted and hard. I do have a testimonial that I plan to share this weekend from some of your advice (and others) on my hard hair disaster- so watch for my update! I've taken notes and put into action and almost ready to share!

All I can say is WOW!!! That style is stunning!!Your braids looks false they're so pretty and long-but I know its yours!! Right????!!!!!!!:clapping: Just kidding...it's beautiful, and you are one talented lady!

Back