"365 Days of Me" Who wants to join me??

dede1129

I am doing a "365 Days of Me" challenge where I will be focusing on bettering myself and I am starting tomorrow and would like to know if anyone wants to join me. If so I will be blogging about
  • Relationships
  • Finances
  • Spiritual
  • Health/Beauty
  • Author Talk
on www.deaundrarose.com weekly in my blog section. The primary reason for starting this challenge is because I am embarking on a new chapter in my life and what better way of doing that to than with a focused and goal oriented mindset. This will ensure that I will accomlish all the goals that I have for myself for the next 365 days and beyond. I am officially starting this journey on 7/11/2011 and I will be updating my blog weekly. There will be several goals that I would like to accomplish while I am on this challenge and I will be addressing them weekly to track my progress and also to answer any questions or comments you may have.

I am sure with all of the categories that I have listed you will be able to identify with at least one, if not all of them. I love feedback so please feel free to chime in at any time with your comments and suggestions. I want to make this as fun and informative as possible and the best way to do that is for you to participate. By all means if this sounds like something you would like to do as well I challenge you to post your goals on www.deaundrarose.com/blog and see where we are this time next year on 7/11/2012. So Let's Get To It!!

Last edited:
I think I am interested in this as well. Since this is the day I was born :yay: date is perfect. so I'm in.

I think I am interested in this as well. Since this is the day I was born :yay: date is perfect. so I'm in.

Oh WOW! Happy Birthday Girly! I am so happy that you will be joining me! Make sure you post your goals today so we can get started :yep:

I'm in too. I'm not intersted in the religious aspect, but definitely in tryin gto grow in terms of health/finance/and general fun

Back