2014 What's Happening in Our Relationships?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm PMSing.

Ive been picking at everything he says....and he hasn't bitten yet....Im taking offence to everything, even the basic Christmas card he sent in the post that read , TO BUBLIN AND FAMILY, FROM SO AND FAMILY. Yep, it was written all in capitals and in green ink. :perplexed
Poor guy thought it would be a fantastic surprise to get my first xmas card from him in the post, despite the fact he is coming round this evening and on xmas eve.

He's also pi**ing me off by constantly talking about the gifts he bought me. Non stop talking about how much Im going to like them, giving me a running commentary of when they were delivered, when he plans on wrapping them, where they are stored in his house, how we should open our gifts on xmas eve as a couple and he will bring a bottle of wine.....stfu.

Last edited:
******Maybe he's been biting his tongue on some stuff?******* I don't like to argue, but sometimes it's good to have 'discussions' I'd want to know what he would like to discuss. This could be innocent... or it could be worrisome. Either way, sounds like more communication is needed.
I can see why that would be the reason. Every time we have argued it's been a lot of "why didn't you ever tell me you felt that way" moments.
Hmm now I need to figure out a way for us to start having "discussions"...

Please tell me what is cute???..oh, you think green is festive??? Lol. You sure did dig deep for that one!!

Well I hope thats his reason. Who uses green pen unless on purpose LOL:look:. I used to do stuff like that when I was younger. Only God can judge me.

i do :look: I use purple, green, pink, etc. I hardly ever use just blue unless it's an important document.

ETA I should say I'm a teacher and I purposely avoid grading with red, so I end up with all sorts of different color pens instead.

Please tell me what is cute???..oh, you think green is festive??? Lol. You sure did dig deep for that one!!

Green at the holidays is festive. Why is that digging deep? He's just trying to be cute and please you....

Sent from my iPad mini mini.

The whole time we've been together we've only had maybe three arguments. I've never gotten along with someone so well and he had the nerve to say that we need to argue more. What does that even mean???

Was he serious when he said it? Can't say what he actually meant but I have a male friend who felt like he wanted to see how she is when upset...shrug.
My last two relationships, we didn't argue much. By argue I mean yelling screaming type fights...I like it that way :)

He said the green was to be festive and the capital letters were because he has bad handwriting (which he doesn't).
Bless him.
He also finished setting up the PC he built for me.
All in all he blew away my pms this evening.

I'm PMSing.

Ive been picking at everything he says....and he hasn't bitten yet....Im taking offence to everything, even the basic Christmas card he sent in the post that read , TO BUBLIN AND FAMILY, FROM SO AND FAMILY. Yep, it was written all in capitals and in green ink. :perplexed
Poor guy thought it would be a fantastic surprise to get my first xmas card from him in the post, despite the fact he is coming round this evening and on xmas eve.

He's also pi**ing me off by constantly talking about the gifts he bought me. Non stop talking about how much Im going to like them, giving me a running commentary of when they were delivered, when he plans on wrapping them, where they are stored in his house, how we should open our gifts on xmas eve as a couple and he will bring a bottle of wine.....stfu.

This post had me rolling:lol: PMS is the worst because all of this is actually adorable!:giggle:

This post had me rolling:lol: PMS is the worst because all of this is actually adorable!:giggle:

Yeah, I feel better today :look: and when I read my post back, I'm so glad I didn't go off on one and just bit my lip, otherwise he would have been :scratchch at me.

My baby sick. His temperature is 102. We are trying to break his fever

Rubbing alcohol rub.

start with rubbing some in his back. That almist always breaks a flu fever. Make sure he drinking a lot of water AND Gatorade or coconut water for the electrolytes.

Rubbing alcohol rub.

start with rubbing some in his back. That almist always breaks a flu fever. Make sure he drinking a lot of water AND Gatorade or coconut water for the electrolytes.

DarkJoy thanks, about to do the rubbing alcohol now. We drink plenty of water in this house so no worries. The other two we don't have

Last edited:
My baby sick. His temperature is 102. We are trying to break his fever

When my daughter was little, her fevers would soar whenever she went to sleep. Nothing helped except making her a potato necklace. Yeah, it sounds crazy but it works. Peel and cube a potato and thread the potato cubes on a piece of thread to make a necklace. Somehow, the potato draws out the fever.

I love modern medicine but swear by the potato fever remedy. Lol.

I hope he feels better soon.

Lilmama1011 I hope the fever came down but just dying, rubbing alcohol works but it can be dangerous so it's not reccomended because of the alcohol poisoning risk.

Damn how much alcohol ppl use?

My mom was nurse assistant way back when and used to put some on a napkin and rub our backs a little at a time. She never tipped the bottle up and made sure to use the lowest alcohol percent (70?). Worked every time.

So he surprised me and planned a whole day for us for Christmas Eve. Looking forward to seeing what the day brings! I could seriously just lay in bed with him all day and be happy.

He help me put heat protectant on my hair this morning before going to the hair salon for my blowout. Then, prepped me for what I would say if the stylist did something that I did not like.
He even checked on me while I was at the hair salon. I thought that was too cute!

I still chickened out while at the hairstylist. The blow dryer was a tad bit hot. I hope I don't get heat damage… Again.

I checked his temperature this morning any it was 100. I told him to call out of work but he said he will go for an hour. He still there and it's been 3 hrs. Hard headed

I hope everyone has a safe and Merry Christmas.

He and I will have Christmas breakfast with my family (Dad, his wife, my three brothers that live in Maryland, their wives and my nieces and nephews). We'll have a quiet dinner together (just the two of us).

Be nice ladies, and take care.

(((hugs)))

I ordered something that was suppose to be here before Christmas and it's not, good thing that wasn't the only thing I got him. About to contact them now

Whyyyyy do I have to be ovulating today? I am so horny and I have to be here with my parents :cry3: I can't wait til we see each other tomorrow omg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back