2013 COWASH CHALLENGE THREAD (1/1/13-3/31/13)

Cowashed with Redken Smoothdown this morning and used up the last of it too. I like this conditioner as a cowash conditioner and feel I will repurchase it for this same purpose.

Cowashed with as I am coco cowash... hair was ok nothing to shout to the hilltops about... so I will use this up and will not repurchase. Next time will follow up with a thicker condish...

I've noticed my hair feeling producty, which i don't like. so when i cowash instead of adding more conditioner, i just rinse out the leave ins that i put in in the morning.
My hair feels more like hair as opposed to dry and producty. :)

Just cowashed and followed it with a protein treatment followed by a moisturizing dc. Getting ready to rinse and apply my leave in and last but not least...seal :)

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

I got the flu virus friday. That means no cowashing or 'big wash day' since I have been on the couch sick for the last 3 days. I took a few baths here and there but I wet my hair, pinned it up and stuck it under a scarf. Where its been since friday night. Hopefully this doesnt ruin things since I didnt re-apply conditioner/DP anything. Hopefully I will be better by tuesday so I can dp and tea rinse but I am just nott feeling good.

hnntrr said:
I got the flu virus friday. That means no cowashing or 'big wash day' since I have been on the couch sick for the last 3 days. I took a few baths here and there but I wet my hair, pinned it up and stuck it under a scarf. Where its been since friday night. Hopefully this doesnt ruin things since I didnt re-apply conditioner/DP anything. Hopefully I will be better by tuesday so I can dp and tea rinse but I am just nott feeling good.

hnntrr I hope you feel better soon!!!

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Cowashed last night with Vo5/olive oil/ molasses. Will be doing a daily cowash for now on, and weekly protein treatments to keep the balance.

Ayur-tea rinsed and cowashed my hair this morning with a little vo5 Free Me Freesia and ENJOY Hydrating Conditioner. Loved how my hair felt afterwards.

rinsed my hair this morning then did LOCO method. wont be cowashing for the next few days, its too cold! ill just keep the same bun in my hair for the rest of the week

Been cowashing every other day lately. Somebody pissed Jack Frost off so it has been cold in Nebraska. On the 2nd day, I do a braidout.

Co-washing has revived my hair. Did t major wash day and its brought my hair back from the dead (almost). I let everything sit for longer than normal and washed with two different conditioners instead of washing with just one. back on schedule so tomorrow night I will do another co-wash and bun through sunday

Back