2012 - Christian Random Thoughts Thread

What about her soul? She faced G-d just after murdering her unborn. Anybody ever have concern for the soul of the person? I'm sure she didn't expect to die. And all people seem to care about is their "right." I wish we had technology to ask child to see what s/he woul say. All life is precious. It is a gift!!!

God when I think I'm going the wrong way or you don't love me or you don't hear me you allow someone to come to me and help me. I never feel like I'm worthy of others to help me. It's nice not to feel so hard pressed when someone helps me and I don't feel like I need to pay them bc I don't want to feel indebted to anyone.

Scared to clean the gutters...have faith!!!! But don't be stupid! I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.

Romans 9:16

New International Version (NIV)

16 It does not, therefore, depend on human desire or effort, but on God’s mercy.

Luke 16:19-31

19 There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:

20 And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,

21 And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.

22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:

28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.

29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.

30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.

31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

tumblr_m5a3w0IYlZ1qb9dgzo1_500.jpg

What do you do when you come face to face with a particularly nasty personality trait that you have. Aside from repenting what do you do to try and change it?

Now LoveisYou I would never in a million and two years think you could be short with anyone. Me on the other hand yea. I would say with nasty traits call it out and be mindful of it and work on it. It's like anything else you want to improve on.

OAN Lord I'm tired. I'm talking to you alot bc I'm tired. I don't know what else to do. I know your words says that it's stupid in essence to get up early and stay late bc you grant slumber to your beloved. I need love God for myself so I can really be useful. I'm so annoyed with everything but I see little pockets here and there that remind me you are listening to me,something I didn't think really. I thought all my praying was for not. Lord give me slumber and rest not just for this temple but for my soul and mind.

1)Facing your enemies head-on is often the only way you will win against them. Use not bullets in metal nor biting words, use your heart and your brain. Speak the truth and do not back down.

2)Be careful what you say and feel in frustration. As I said in this storm about house repairs and maintenance, "may a tornado level this thing," a tornadic cloud formed just in teh distance with a huge long tail in a cloud. It was headed right our way and it was green. I'm from Kansas, that is a tornado cloud. It rotated to the back of my neighbors and we both watched it, then it dissipated. I'm glad it didn't form afterall.:look:

God take me home. I'm trying to be still and wait this storm out but I'm ready to go home. Im tired of being a drifter and not being able to do everything on my own. I don't like having to need anyone. It makes me indebted to them and that isn't a great feeling. Your messenger states don't make too far advanced plans as it can cause worry. I will try and focus on that today. But today isn't pretty so what I have to look forward to is tomorrow.

Yay I woke up with a good attitude and I am thankful for my life and my loved ones this morning. I am very blessed. I didn't even see the things I don't have today... only the things that I have :yep:

“We need to have a sense of triumph. Sometimes our confidence is shaken when trials come, especially if they are lengthy. We should have so much confidence in God’s love for us that no matter what comes against us, we know deep inside that we are more than conquerors. Be confident that during the trial, you will learn something that will help you in the future.“
-The Confident Woman, Joyce Meyer

I went to church at lunch today and this message was for me :) thank u Lord!!

Church service today: For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.
The devil always tries to convince us that the place we're in right now is how it's always gonna be. That is a lie from the pit of hell. Don't let this moment your in dictate ur life forever. Don't let this moment distract you forever. Gods favor is for LIFE.

I went to church at lunch today and this message was for me :) thank u Lord!!

Church service today: For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.
The devil always tries to convince us that the place we're in right now is how it's always gonna be. That is a lie from the pit of hell. Don't let this moment your in dictate ur life forever. Don't let this moment distract you forever. Gods favor is for LIFE.

Thank you for sharing! Great message.

God all this correction I hope its not for not. I don't like it. Especially the people it's coming from. However I try to take things in on where I need to improve. A loner trying to turn into a team person is a growing act. I will accept the general good will of these ladies and hope it will be for a better me.

Sometimes I wonder why wasn't I born normal. Normal in the way that things don't get me down and that I'm drawn more to postive outlook for myself vs negative. I can encourage others and I mean every word I say. But when I look at me I wonder why do you have to be such a misfit? Why can't you handle life and smile like the rest of society? Why isn't your best effort perfect and notice worthy. Those thoughts ran through my mind this morning and brought me to tears but since I don't like crying I pushed it aside.I look at me and I can't seem to do anything right. Everyone seems to be ok and normal and fit in. Me I always seem to do my own thing and others don't get it. One day this will all make sense I hope.

Prudent1.. aww..I missed this post! Thanks for checking in.. and... congratulations of the new position!! :yay:

You have been missed in CF for sure!

God bless... :love2:

Hey @Laela and everyone! **waves** God blessed me with another job! :yay: I knew when I accepted the position there were several projects way behind schedule. So, I knew I would not be online as much for a few months. All is well:grin:! I miss u guys in the CF:yep:. Got another hard deadline at the end of this month, then I think things will level off. :rosebud:

God you said your yoke and buden is light but I feel my burden is much harder and heavier because of this walk. I feel really not happy and I feel like a cell phone trying to find signal in the boonies. Today I just want to come home and be no longer a thought in the minds of society. A society that sees me and is disgusted by the sight of me. I know what your word says however I'm still on earth for some reason. I just want to feel love and delight. It's alot of do this not that. Your always making mistakes no one sees I'm a second away from wanting to jump off the ledge. Everything right now is just stalled. I don't know if I want to keep trying. I don't like this. Now that is out I need to find a soultion. Be it walking away or doing something else I can't live this life like this.

Saw this Facebook status from Joel Osteen and had to post. True words indeed:

When our goals and dreams start to frustrate us, when we lose our peace and we're not enjoying life, that's a sure sign that we're holding on too tightly.

Putting my fear aside I am seeking something a bit different. I can't live this way and don't believe this is the way it's suppose to be. One day I will beat this thing, even if that is at death. No one should have to be this way and I just don't believe this is the life I was meant to have.

I'm puzzled, when did Jesus die exactly, I don't mean on the cross when he rose again but after that, when did he actually die or is he still alive today (in spirt)?

Sorry if this sound dumb

Wow its been 2 years and I see many more threads since I've been on here! I'm loving this one! God bless ladies

butterfly_wings said:
I'm puzzled, when did Jesus die exactly, I don't mean on the cross when he rose again but after that, when did he actually die or is he still alive today (in spirt)?

Sorry if this sound dumb

He's not dead. He dies on the cross so we could have eternal life. So when our bodies die our spirits will live for eternity with Jesus :)

Sorry if this sound dumb

At this moment, he's seated at the right hand of God :eek:)

So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.
*Mark 16:19*

"Some individuals pass quietly & fearfully through life & never do anything to make the world a better place. They are so concerned with self-preservation that they never reach out to the millions of souls around them who are crying out for help." WHo needs YOUR help?

Back