2011 - Christian Random Thoughts

Ladies, please pray for me. There are some things that happened this week that really have me feeling hurt, angry and confused. Please pray for me.

I really can't weigh if its the devil which I don't like to give him credit for much or if its discernment but I can't shake the feeling Juanita Bynum is a fraud.There so much out there about the way she carried on about her domestic issue that isn't proper.I also feel as though why do you come and always ask for 1000 dollars from ppl..you made 21,000 dollars last night.My bestie is so sold of giving her all to the church but yet the church does nothing to help her.I don't know if its knowledge that makes me a bit aware but I don't know if its proper to almost tell ppl they need to use their credit cards to give money away.God wouldn't want his ppl to go in debt esp if your prophecy isn't right then those persons would be in debt bc no money is coming in like they said.I know tithing is in the bible and you pay 10 percent of your earnings not credit..bc we are to be the lender not the borrower and why would we borrow to pay God.I gave what I had but I don't believe that I will get this omg blessing that they spoke of bc that's not realistic.Maybe I'm still not a hard enough believer or just cynically that I may not be able to really enjoy my bday but this really has me thinking..I know other parts of the night where of God.

Funny, I had the same feeling when I heard her speak a few years ago. I think it was the fact that she was asking for $1500 (if I'm not mistaken, it could have been more) for a "threshing floor" that she was selling. It was some sort of prayer mat and some essential oils. Something just didn't sit right with me about that. It's free to pray; I don't need accessories. I can go on and on about it...but, I won't. I say, trust your gut feeling. Not everyone who says she (or he) is a prophet is a prophet.

@TraciChanel Yea I drunk a little of the koolaid Friday but its like hey if she fool God knows and will bless it anyway.Like you ladies get me if I'm wrong but where in the bible does it say anything about planting seeds in order to get a blessing? Like I could see the whole tithing thing as something they could try and correlate that you should give according to your faith but Im like God say the 10 percent I didn't see anything else about any seeds.I have books of Bynum and I'm thinking of trashing them.One reason is I can't get an understanding of them.Like they aren't written in clear language.I know some will say that prophet isn't like everyone else but Im like this can't be.God was straight to the point about what he said like don't steal,don't do your neighbors wife,don't kill etc..God didn't write in this over the top trying to sound deep writing..something deep to me is only to words:Jesus weep..two words that have such a heavy meaning its like wow.I don't know I'm not spiritual enough but God said nothing about spiritual..I mean there a song out called Spiritual and Im like that doesn't sit well in my soul.

GoddessMaker Stick with the discernment the Lord has given you! You are 150% right when you say that the Lord is completely straightforward with what He requires of us.

Sent from my LS670 using LS670

This past couple of weeks, I think the Lord may have been showing me that with respect to our society's morals and values, the battle is not over yet. There are some who want to preach that it's all gone to hell and is irreversible. But I've had a couple of experiences and see different things going on around the country where people are standing up to say, "Umm...no, we aren't going to stand for this--this is not acceptable." There are many who want to say that traditional values are antiquated and that "modern" sensibilities have won the day, but I don't think they have.

Praying for a resurgence and pricked consciences across the country!

Lord in a few hours I will be 26.Lord I thank you because I didn't plan on being around to see it.I have tried to abort ship so many times I have lost count.I'm blessed none of my self inflicted knife wounds show.Lord you know me better than I do.You know that I don't stand for foolishness in my life at all anymore.Please give me discernment on a church that should be for me.I'm tired of the black church using people.I'm tired of those who have no money giving their all thinking if they just put more in they will get a bigger blessing.The truth is often times they are worst off.Pay your tithes yes but don't go broke.I want to have a solid church home next year if allowed.I want to have good discernment on the person that is a messenger of you Lord bc I'm so close to slapping those who say they are your messengers but yet they can't preach without someone dropping 1k seed.If the WORD these pastors say is so good then why not give it away.Why put such hefty price tags on them.I wanted the WTAL 2011 conference tape but I can't drop 60 for it.Lord your WORD is free in the bible online and I have more bibles that I know what to do with.I guess this is why I am hesitant to join a church anymore.

send out a shout of praise into the atmosphere.....and dont be cute cause when those folk marched around the Jericho wall for the last time they were not cute and quiet they werent looking around to see who was looking neither did they care who heard...

Praise stills the enemy...give a shout of praise and stop the enemy in his tracks....HALLELUJAH!!!

@Iwanthealthyhair67 why did your post make me want to start shouting in my house...

I say this Lord you mess my head up sometimes..in this world I believe I'm doing nothing that motivates ppl that would encourage anyone then I get messages that blow my mind..I'm like right now on the couch close to tears bc I felt all the pain was for not but if 1 person is encouraged or thinks a bit different then it was ok to go through.At times we say why us but why not us.There some things are are mad painful but at times it was the very thing that creates you to the warrior you were needed to be.

This is my last post at the age of 25..I have been allowed to see my 26th year.

Happy Birthday Love,

You have earned th right to praise him whether its a loud praise or soft one ...

yes, why not us it's all to make us better and stonger, it develops our character, teaches us lean and depend on him ...

@Iwanthealthyhair67 why did your post make me want to start shouting in my house...

I say this Lord you mess my head up sometimes..in this world I believe I'm doing nothing that motivates ppl that would encourage anyone then I get messages that blow my mind..I'm like right now on the couch close to tears bc I felt all the pain was for not but if 1 person is encouraged or thinks a bit different then it was ok to go through.At times we say why us but why not us.There some things are are mad painful but at times it was the very thing that creates you to the warrior you were needed to be.

This is my last post at the age of 25..I have been allowed to see my 26th year.[/QUOTE]

This is my last post at the age of 25..I have been allowed to see my 26th year.
Happy Birthday, GoddessMaker! I hope you have a wonderful day :) I wish you many blessings :yep:

Thank you ladies so much for praying, let me tell you God showed up and showed out!!!!
After I asked you guys to pray I got the verse I posted "He will never leave you...." and it's so true, ladies no matter how dark it get, trust Him!

I heard that my praise is like me stepping on the neck of the devil a couple weeks ago. And I think I just got it... You can't speak when someone is standing on your neck. Please excuse me while I choke this fool out!!!!

How you see Jesus is how you will receive. If your revelation is small you will get small. If your revelation is BIG.........

After lurking for 3.5 years, I officially subscribed last night. I joined for the fellowship offered here with other Christian women, AND to thank @GoddessMaker for her posts. I look forward to getting to know each of the lovely women here.

After lurking for 3.5 years, I officially subscribed last night. I joined for the fellowship offered here with other Christian women, AND to thank @GoddessMaker for her posts. I look forward to getting to know each of the lovely women here.

:welcome3:

:bighug:

:welcome3:

1111111.gif

Lord I'm calling you right now.I praise you for allowing my brother to be found alive and un harmed.But Lord why would you allow him to go so far gone mentally.My mother isn't strong either Lord.She deals with alot and settles and there nothing I can do.God why make me the way I am and put things in front of me that I can't fix knowing it will eat at me and won't allow me to sleep like tonight.Why so soon after my birthday.I wanted to have happiness and fun and it seems Im never allowed to have too much for not for long.

My brother someone I have never been able to get close to bc of his mental state.I have know for a while he had some issues.To see him unclean un washed and out of his body hurt me.My greatest fear is he will become a street walker and we won't ever be able to find him.My mother's marriage is utter dysfunction and it's sad.She allows herself to be co-dependent.I know me and my bro grew up together but I don't understand why you allowed one of us to get so bad.Its like this is too much for me to handle and I know the saying already.I just want to cry but I can't anymore since I should be in bed.I will try to remember my blessings.I honestly believe I will end up being in psychology bc of my brother issues bc it intrigues me and I want others to be helped.Lord all I ask is my brother not become a homeless mentally ill person and nor my mother.I pray my step father becomes a man and takes ownership for his life..

Having a conversation with my youngest son yesterday about what we are thankful for...........I am so thankful that I "know" (mostly online) so many beautiful, smart, Godly, prayerful, strong women. It's a blessing to know that there are still good people in a world full of ugliness and evil.

Where 'o where am I gonna find a duck, goose or capon today? LOL. L-rd, bless us all in abundance anyway and may we have a peaceful day of reflection.

I think I am going through a seperation period. God is working some things out and people are falling back. I'm excited, scared, and grateful, but submitted.

I told God so many times, 'Later, not now. I'm not ready yet'. He waited for me. :'( I've had some men who wouldn't wait for me to get through a door, who wouldn't wait until I was comfortable before trying to push things to another level in a relationship, who wouldn't wait for me to finish a sentence. But my Daddy did. I thank Him for it. Until the day I die I will say thank You.

I can't quit crying right now.I keep crying everytime I see a homeless person.It just hits me like low.I don't want my baby bro like that.I'm got to be strong and I feel weak crying but the one who was and and is the baddest did...the most powerful words is Jesus wept..

In one moment
Prayers are answered
Purposes given
Spirits strengthened
Connections to You
Revealed and utilized.

More of me
Died that day
Will and thoughts
Fade as I pray
Your desire
Prompts me to say:

To His precious Spirit, please, keep making me into the Bride most fitting for the Bridegroom. Your will be done as always, amen.

So I'm remembering how I developed this non-fear and one of the catalysts....

The orthodox rabbi goes to see where his ex-wife is now residing -no doubt, in sin with a non-Jewish other man which is totally forbidden - but he wishes to make peace and wish her well. He's remaining strong in the faith while she has forsaken it totally in order to experience freedom from all the rigidity she was raised in. She wants a different life.

As he's standing there looking at an altar the Puerto Rican man's mother has set up in the home of various Yoruba saint and g-ds in Santeria, he doesn't flinch, fear, nor does he demonstrate his disgust. He simply looks at it in the peace and knowledge of his own faith. It doesn't phase him to panic and he's not afraid he's going to be evilly influenced. Why? He's secure in his faith and "false g-ds" don't phase him toward fear. This was a moment I took to heart. I completely comprehend him. If one gains knowledge, then it is knowledge. But faith is separate. Seriously one of the most freeing moments of life. It is not the same as worshipping false g-ds.

I really wish some things would have confirmation when it comes to my call and career path.I don't want to waste time.I know some things one must be patient for.I also wish I could know if marriage is for me.I have a desire but I find it may be a selfish reason.It would help me flow better.If I'm meant for marriage then keeping myself up would be def needed but if not I wouldn't have to put soo much thought into certain things..I could be a-ok being like normal or blah.I find myself gravitating to certain things in life and at times I wonder why.I mean I wanted to help the rich not the poor.I grew up poor I didn't want to be near that anymore.But it seems I have heart for the whores,baby mama's,the ex-cons and the mentally illl.Where that will lead I have no clue but I pray God will allow things to unfold sooner than later.

Back