2011 - Christian Random Thoughts

:lachen::lachen: She passed you, too? LOL

spring/summer sounds doable, for sure.... :yep: Don't have ballet slippers, can I just bring my bed slippers? lol

Yep ... :yep: Our girl was zooming...and honeymooning with Hubbie :love4:

:rofl: @ bed slippers :lachen: You can't dance in those. :lol: They stick to the floor surface. I tried to spin once :reddancer: -- my body turned one way and my feel stayed glued to the floor. :lol:

I'll treat you to a brand new pair of official Ballet Slippers. They'll be the real deal. :yep:

:reddancer:

On patience with children:

Texas Teacher & Little Boy's Cowboy Boots

Did you hear about the Texas teacher who was helping one of her kindergarten students put on his cowboy boots?

He asked for help and she could see why. Even with her pulling and him pushing, the little boots still didn't want to go on.

Finally, when the second boot was on, she had worked up a sweat.
She almost cried when the little boy said, "Teacher, they're on the wrong feet." She looked and sure enough, they were.

It wasn't any easier pulling the boots off than it was putting them on.

She managed to keep her cool as together they worked to get the boots back on - this time on the right feet.

He then announced, "These aren't my boots."

She bit her tongue rather than get right in his face and scream, "Why didn't you say so?" like she wanted to. And, once again she struggled to help him pull the ill-fitting boots off his little feet.

No sooner they got the boots off and he said, "They're my brother's boots. My Mom made me wear 'em."

Now she didn't know if she should laugh or cry. But, she mustered up the grace and courage she had left to wrestle the boots on his feet again.

Helping him into his coat, she asked, "Now, where are your mittens?"

He said, "I stuffed 'em in the toes of my boots...."
:thud:

On patience with children:

Texas Teacher & Little Boy's Cowboy Boots

Did you hear about the Texas teacher who was helping one of her kindergarten students put on his cowboy boots?

He asked for help and she could see why. Even with her pulling and him pushing, the little boots still didn't want to go on.

Finally, when the second boot was on, she had worked up a sweat.
She almost cried when the little boy said, "Teacher, they're on the wrong feet." She looked and sure enough, they were.

It wasn't any easier pulling the boots off than it was putting them on.

She managed to keep her cool as together they worked to get the boots back on - this time on the right feet.

He then announced, "These aren't my boots."

She bit her tongue rather than get right in his face and scream, "Why didn't you say so?" like she wanted to. And, once again she struggled to help him pull the ill-fitting boots off his little feet.

No sooner they got the boots off and he said, "They're my brother's boots. My Mom made me wear 'em."

Now she didn't know if she should laugh or cry. But, she mustered up the grace and courage she had left to wrestle the boots on his feet again.

Helping him into his coat, she asked, "Now, where are your mittens?"

He said, "I stuffed 'em in the toes of my boots...."
:thud:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Laela... I've been here... :rofl: As a teacher and with my own little ones when they were little.

Oh do I have some 'shoe / boot / and socks' stories.

:rofl:

Uh-oh.....:cowgirl:

Yes...we are hooking up next Spring/Summer.....LOVE THIS!!!! Let me know time and place, I'm there!!!

Laela and I are coming after you with her 'Boot' story up thread. :lachen:

BTW: I'm gonna treat you to a pair of new Ballet slippers too. :yep: :reddancer:

Lord Im tired.I'm tired of having to take meds to fall asleep.I'm tired of walking in anger instead of love.I'm tired of being on guard and having others who don't have theirs together tell me such in the most kind way they can.I'm tired of 8 page journal entries that start off with so much swearing and anger and end in a bit of hope and a desire to try again.I'm tired of this pain of wanting to know how to love,heal,and forgive which would lead to less anger and being able to handle my stress as I represent the kingdom.I'm so ready to be on point so I can help others but right now Lord I ask you place a extra dose of strength on those you have called on my life right now as I know I seem to be escalating to anger more.I'm ready for your peace I know you say your no respector of persons so Lord that peace would be nice and also that rest..Im ready to be filled with you and less of anger.I'm tired of feeling like walking away is the best way when it's not.

Last edited:
GoddessMaker

Here are some scriptures that I know will be a source of help and comfort to you right now...I want you to remind you that there is no problem or situation that is bigger or more powerful than God...

The word of God says that by His stripes we WERE healed, which means you ARE healed but now there is something you must do...cast off the stronghold of heaviness and put on the garment of praise, I encourage you to press past your feelings and walk in healing that the Lord has already given you...

Deuteronomy 31:8 – The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.

Deuteronomy 33:27 – The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms.

Ecclesiastes 9:4 – Anyone who is among the living has hope.

Psalms 9:9 – The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble.

Psalm 31:22,24 – You heard my cry for mercy when I called to you for help… Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the Lord.

Psalm 34:18, 19 – The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. (19) A righteous man may have many troubles, but the Lord delivers him from them all.

Psalm 37:23-24 – If the Lord delights in a man’s way, he makes his steps firm; though he stumbles, he will not fall, for the Lord upholds him with his hand.

Psalm 43:5 – Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God.

Psalm 55:22 – Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall.

Psalm 62:5 – Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from him.

Psalm 147:3 – He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.

Proverbs 12:25 – Anxiety in a man’s heart weighs it down (depression), but a good word cheers it up.

Isaiah 26:3-4, Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on Thee: because he trusts in Thee. Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength. (Perfect means complete. If I keep my part of the promise by staying steadfastly focused on the Lord Jesus Christ, He will keep His promise to give me His perfect peace. See also Philippians 4:6-7 below)

Isaiah 35:10 – And the ransomed of the Lord will return. They will enter Zion with singing; everlasting joy will crown their heads. Gladness and joy will overtake them, and sorrow and sighing will flee away

Isaiah 53:4 – Surely he took up our sicknesses and carried our sorrows.

Mark 9:23 – Everything is possible for him who believes.

Romans 15:13 – May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

^^

Philippians 4:6-7 – Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

James 4:8 – Come near to God and he will come near to you. Wash your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded.

James 4:10 – Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up.

1 Peter 5:7 – Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

You are my lamp O Lord; the Lord turns my darkness into light. 2 Samuel 22:29

You have granted me life and favor, and Your care has preserved my spirit. Job 10:12

I will lie down in peace and sleep, for though I am alone, Oh Lord, you will keep me safe. Psalms 4:8

For You, O Lord, will bless the righteous; with favor You will surround him as with a shield. Psalm 5:12

No one whose hope is in you will ever be put to shame. Psalm 25:3

You are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:5

The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. A righteous man may have many troubles, but the Lord delivers him from them all. Psalm 34:18, 19

Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God. Psalm 42:5

Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall. Psalm 55:22

Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from him. Psalm 62:5

You answer us with awesome deeds of righteousness, O God our Savior, the hope of all the ends of the earth and of the farthest seas. Psalm 65:5

For you have been my hope, O Sovereign LORD, my confidence since my youth. Psalm 71:5

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more. Psalm 71:14

I have put my hope in your word. Psalm 119:74

Sustain me according to your promise, and I will live…. Psalm 119:116a

The LORD upholds all those who fall and lifts up all who are bowed down. Psalm 145:14

He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. Psalm 147:3

Surely, there is a future, and your hope will not be cut off. Proverbs 23:18

Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on Thee: because he trusts in Thee. Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength. (Perfect means complete. If I keep my part of the promise by staying steadfastly focused on the Lord Jesus Christ, He will keep His promise to give me His perfect peace. Isaiah 26:3-4 See also Philippians 4:6-7 below)

And the ransomed of the Lord will return. They will enter Zion with singing; everlasting joy will crown their heads. Gladness and joy will overtake them, and sorrow and sighing will flee away. Isaiah 35:10

No, I will not abandon you or leave you as orphans in the storm – I will come to you. John 14:18

I am leaving you with a gift – peace of mind and heart! And the peace I give isn’t fragile like the peace the world gives. So don’t be troubled or afraid. John 14:27

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13

Therefore, since we have such a hope, we are very bold. 2 Corinthians 3:12

Nevertheless God, that comforts, those that are depressed, comforted us by the coming of Titus; And not by his coming only, but by the consolation wherewith he was comforted in you, when he told us your earnest desire, your mourning, your fervent mind toward me; so that I rejoiced the more. II Corinthians 7:6-7

I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints, and his incomparably great power for us who believe. Ephesians 1:18-19

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

May our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father, who loved us and by his grace gave us eternal encouragement and good hope, encourage your hearts and strengthen you in every good deed and word. 2 Thessalonians 2:16-17

Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord, as His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue, 2 Peter 1:2–3

Dear GM,

Please allow God’s good word to cheer you up, it will make you whole. God’s word is the only true source of hope because it shows the will of Him who can help. Allow the hope of a good result to seep back into your heart. You will have to contonuously work at it. You will not feel like it. But do it anyway, your life depends on it, and contrary to what you are feeling, YOUR LIFE IS WORTH IT.

One more...

Isaiah 49:16 (NIV) ~ See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are ever before me.

My friend, the LORD will never let go of you. Your name is engraved on the palms of His hands and the wall of your life is ever before Him. He loves you and is constantly praying for you and thinking of you.

Iwanthealthyhair67 wow is all I can say..this is a blessing not only for me but anyone who is lurking.I feel bad but I know I can't operate in my bad feelings for long bc they will destroy me at work.My boss who I loved so much I guess I really didn't bc as I feel him going all hardcore on me for last nights events I see I don't nor can't care for anyone anymore on that level.I saw him as a father figure but now I see I have messed up one too many times and now I will have to fight for my job bc of my stupid mouth.I abore myself for always being my demise.I might as well resign and look into homeless shelters bc Im not able to see anything right now going well..its my fault so I guess we will see what will happen.I know if I had to fill unemployment it would be hard and bad.I want to cry but I can't cry over this..

^^You won't resign, you'll fight until the end. You can do it. Don't despair, get help. Is there a counselor you can talk out your feelings to? I have a feeling your bosses realize this as well and that they are encouraging you. Can you write them a formal letter or something or have a meeting with them? I know you want your job.

No my boss doesn't know actually.He knows somethings but not all.I want to do counseling where I can pay bc I need something more concreate for a while.Money is always a issue for me right now which adds to my fear..and I know God doesn't give me a spirit of fear but a spirit of strength.I'm going to battle until the end but I did clear my desk..

No my boss doesn't know actually.He knows somethings but not all.I want to do counseling where I can pay bc I need something more concreate for a while.Money is always a issue for me right now which adds to my fear..and I know God doesn't give me a spirit of fear but a spirit of strength.I'm going to battle until the end but I did clear my desk..

Maybe you could talk to a charitable org. that has free to low-cost counseling? I meant that your boss (according to your previous postings) knows that you are struggling in some area and seems to be encouraging you to hang on. I think it's fear, not money, keeping you from seeking the counseling. It can be daunting, but if you take that first little step, you are taking a huge one. Call your local hospital or university hospital and see if there are some ways to get free counseling. I think there are programs out there.

Money is more so than fear.I know what I need to do but it's a bit stiffing to do it if you get that.

What a woman thinks on or mediates on she will be.So as I dwell on and mediate on the negative things I become progressively worst.I need a new day a new time to start a new.I almost feel weird wanting another chance but I know God didn't give life to live in such a deformed state.I think I need to have a chat with my friend..thank you@Guitarhero..your the bestest..

At times I want to walk away God I mean I see so many being able to get their lives and have fun but I know you will not be mocked so I stay.I'm not happy Lord I want to have wholeness.One day it will be mine I just have to be willing to fight.

Last edited:
Father, first I want to ask for forgiveness..I want you to forgive me for all that I have done wrong..I want to thank you for for all that you have blessed me with..Thank you for allowing me to see another day, to have a job to go to, for food on my table, a roof over my head..Father, I thank you for everything you have done and everything you havent done..I know that with your grace and mercy, I can overcome all..
Father I am here to day to ask you to remove those feelings of despair, lonliness, and frustration from my heart..I know that with you all things are possible..In Jesus name, Amen.

I swear if I see the pharse it's a process Im going to pull my off my wig..I know its is I just wish the process wasn't soo grueling..

Iwanthealthyhair67 today and yesterday were a ok..its not as relaxed as it was but I can tell he has a soft spot for me bc he could go hard and fire me..so I will take it as long as I can..

Is extreme couponing gluttony? What's the purpose of hoarding tons of grocery items if you have 2 folks in your family and you don't give to charity food kitchens or feed others? Are we that hooked on being surrounded by "things?" The smart man will portion away like the ants, working diligently, surely. But there is definitely something to "give us this day, our DAILY bread." I just don't get it. Or do I? Is there some place else where we hoard things? Is that lack of trust or gluttony of another source?

^^^ I feel the same way which is why I won't be going overboard on hair products anymore..I gave away a 50gallon bin of things to my old church and it was a great feeling..but some believe they needed 300 packs of noodles to survive along with a ton of Snickers..some ppl use shopping like anything else to escape their pain and realities.

okay then try 'methamorphosis' ...

Hang in there, all will work out for your good...

I swear if I see the pharse it's a process Im going to pull my off my wig..I know its is I just wish the process wasn't soo grueling..

@Iwanthealthyhair67 today and yesterday were a ok..its not as relaxed as it was but I can tell he has a soft spot for me bc he could go hard and fire me..so I will take it as long as I can..

Today is a great day.Why because I'm stepping outside of myself and looking at where I could be.I think I could be dead yesterday after this car cut me off badly..but God didn't allow it.Im having to study self love as I have gone through alot and believed that to be a christian I shouldn't think of myself at all however God's word says without love I'm nothing...I also havea issue of feeling inferior..I guess its true one can't go based off how I feel bc they change like a water in a lake.

Today is Rosh Hashanah...

L'Shanah Tovah Tikatevu
to all !!

God bless~

Last edited:
God I see YOUR people needing and praying and suffering. Lord stir up the blessing for your people. I trust in you Lord as you provide for the animals on this Earth. I know you will provide for us as well.

Thank you God, Amen.

I got delivered and now I can tell the devil is trying to pull me back to my old lifestyle, please stand with me in prayer on this issue

Back