2011 - Christian Random Thoughts

I'm so emotionally bankrupt right now I don't know what I'm going to do.I want to be so great but I just can't seem to stay strong.I'm so done for this week.

(((Shimmie)))

I miss you! :heart2:

Are you sure... ?

Now that I'm back and startin' stuff as always....:lol:

I missed you too, Precious Laela. I love all of you. I'm a tough cookie but I won't crumble in loving prayers for you. :kiss:

Thanks for the tag Shimmie. I'm subbed to this thread, always good to e-see you. God bless.

____

My instrument is nothing without His anointing. So glad I learned a long time ago not to take any glory for myself when I minister in song. I'm just giving back to Him the gift He gave to me. Blessed to be a blessing. Thank you Lord.

___

Wishing you all wonderful weekends sisters.

Thanks for the tag Shimmie. I'm subbed to this thread, always good to e-see you. God bless.

____

My instrument is nothing without His anointing. So glad I learned a long time ago not to take any glory for myself when I minister in song. I'm just giving back to Him the gift He gave to me. Blessed to be a blessing. Thank you Lord.

___

Wishing you all wonderful weekends sisters.

:kiss: God's blessings to you too Pooks

Your post and message of love to 'us' is beautiful......just like you. :yep:

I'm in Kingsland, GA! Still on my journey to Florida. Can't wait to do what the Lord has called me to do there!!!!

:grin::grin::grin:

Wow... enjoying God's earth.

You and Hubbie are so obedient. Jesus DID say 'Occupy til I Come'. And that you are truly doing.

Safe and blessed travels, my beloved sister; safe and blessed travels to you and Pastor 'A'.

:bighug:

Wow... enjoying God's earth.

You and Hubbie are so obedient. Jesus DID say 'Occupy til I Come'. And that you are truly doing.

Safe and blessed travels, my beloved sister; safe and blessed travels to you and Pastor 'A'.

Thanks, sis....love you! :love2:

I pray today's testimony I give will bless at least once.I can't believe I wanted to get defeated and not do it.My co worker went off on me and I just walked out.My boss and another coworker called and texted me telling me to get out of this funk and breathe..I will do just that today.

ETA:The testimony went well..I was shocked at the responses from people but God be all the glory as it is he who allowed all this to happen..now I pray I can find a good church home that is diverse and where I feel like Im somebody not just another non important person..

Last edited:
Lord, I'm asking that you show me that you are indeed "breaking through" in every area of my life.

Financial
Physical (losing weight/growing healthy hair, etc)
Ministry
Love life
Friendships/relationships

I've been in limbo

Love it!!!!!:grin:

Hey sis...we made it here safely...whew, what a ride!!!

Home Sweet Home ... Be it ever so humble for it is filled with the full and loving presence of the Lord. Amen.

Congratulations on your new home and new beginning. :love2:

Hubble was 'wheeling' on that road... :driver: :yep:

I pray today's testimony I give will bless at least once.I can't believe I wanted to get defeated and not do it.My co worker went off on me and I just walked out.My boss and another coworker called and texted me telling me to get out of this funk and breathe..I will do just that today.

ETA:The testimony went well..I was shocked at the responses from people but God be all the glory as it is he who allowed all this to happen..now I pray I can find a good church home that is diverse and where I feel like Im somebody not just another non important person..

Your home will always be in the heart of Jesus. Nothing can ever take the place of you in God's loving heart. :heart5:

@Shimmie your soo sweet.Yes my last church home I have been there on the books since 09 but I have never gone past 4 to 5 months at a time without huge breaks.I feel bad not pressing through esp after going to all these meeting for joining groups ie singles ministry and prayer ministry but I just don't feel compelled.I know we aren't suppose to go off emotion but I have no connection there.I wish the church I like wasn't soo far away..

I'm blessed.I have to say this until it sticks.I have a home-this has always been a issue as growing up I never felt at home anywhere.I have a job-not my career choice but I'm able to help others as long as I'm on assignment.I have people who care-this is very nerve-wrecking because I get scared and push them away but they keep coming and tell me I can't run.I'm in good health-I'm fat there are many people who are starving and I haven't missed a meal.I'm intelligent,pretty-not yet sold on beauitful yet,and am generous with my resources.I'm blessed bc with all the times I have tried to stop my life God didn't allow it.I remember when I was 15 and I cut myself badly bc I wanted out and when I awoke that cut was gone with no resemblance of it ever being there..scared me but now I can see God has something in my life for sure that will bless others.

Last edited:
Shimmie -Thanks for the tag. I initially wanted ignore this thread since I haven't been talking to God much. Well actually at all.:sad: I've been consumed with anger.

Now I'm ready to return to God and I'm grateful that I still have a chance.
RT: Please God help me learn to forgive. It's so hard but not forgiving is ruining my life.

@Shimmie your soo sweet.Yes my last church home I have been there on the books since 09 but I have never gone past 4 to 5 months at a time without huge breaks.I feel bad not pressing through esp after going to all these meeting for joining groups ie singles ministry and prayer ministry but I just don't feel compelled.I know we aren't suppose to go off emotion but I have no connection there.I wish the church I like wasn't soo far away..

I'm blessed.I have to say this until it sticks.I have a home-this has always been a issue as growing up I never felt at home anywhere.I have a job-not my career choice but I'm able to help others as long as I'm on assignment.I have people who care-this is very nerve-wrecking because I get scared and push them away but they keep coming and tell me I can't run.I'm in good health-I'm fat there are many people who are starving and I haven't missed a meal.I'm intelligent,pretty-not yet sold on beauitful yet,and am generous with my resources.I'm blessed bc with all the times I have tried to stop my life God didn't allow it.I remember when I was 15 and I cut myself badly bc I wanted out and when I awoke that cut was gone with no resemblance of it ever being there..scared me but now I can see God has something in my life for sure that will bless others.

You ARE indeed BEAUTIFUL and full of so much love .... :yep: :love4:

Shimmie -Thanks for the tag. I initially wanted ignore this thread since I haven't been talking to God much. Well actually at all.:sad: I've been consumed with anger.

Now I'm ready to return to God and I'm grateful that I still have a chance.
RT: Please God help me learn to forgive. It's so hard but not forgiving is ruining my life.

:kiss: For whatever/whomever hurt you. I'm so happy that you are here. Very happy. :yep:

BTW: anger did not succeed to consume you. It never will. You are God's daughter, an extention of His love, anger can never consume you. It can only 'distract' you, but you will always overcome it's distractions. Love lives and abides in you far greater than any distraction. :giveheart:

Home Sweet Home ... Be it ever so humble for it is filled with the full and loving presence of the Lord. Amen.

Congratulations on your new home and new beginning. :love2:

Hubble was 'wheeling' on that road... :driver: :yep:
Thank you, sis. :love3:

Guess what? I drove my car and he drove his!!!!! I've never driven so far, yet it was such a blessing...a time with the Lord that I didn't have before the move. I worshipped, cried, laughed and loved on Him and He with me. I also listened to many sermons from Bishop TD Jakes which blessed me to no end! The man encouraged me so much...I've got a new outlook on how the Lord is ordering my steps....I am blessed!

^^^ I'm glad you had a safe trip.. I love road trips! :yep: And, someone done whizzed right on byGawjuh.. :lachen:

Thank you, sis. :love3:

Guess what? I drove my car and he drove his!!!!! I've never driven so far, yet it was such a blessing...a time with the Lord that I didn't have before the move. I worshipped, cried, laughed and loved on Him and He with me. I also listened to many sermons from Bishop TD Jakes which blessed me to no end! The man encouraged me so much...I've got a new outlook on how the Lord is ordering my steps....I am blessed!

Praise God, for both of you. You and Hubbie were both wheeling... :driver:

^^^ I'm glad you had a safe trip.. I love road trips! :yep: And, someone done whizzed right on byGawjuh.. :lachen:

:lol: done whizzed right by my home in Jacksonville.... :lol:

I'm still in MD though. :drunk:

The three of us are hooking up next Spring/Summer for sure. :woot:

Get your Ballet Slippers ready.... gotta dance :reddancer:

:lachen::lachen: She passed you, too? LOL

spring/summer sounds doable, for sure.... :yep: Don't have ballet slippers, can I just bring my bed slippers? lol

Uh-oh.....:cowgirl:

Yes...we are hooking up next Spring/Summer.....LOVE THIS!!!! Let me know time and place, I'm there!!!

Back