2011 - Christian Random Thoughts

We never know who is our friend in a place we never knew they would be. I am grateful for that man right now. Thank G-d.

The Psalms

The LORD Is My Shepherd
A Psalm of David.

1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures:

he leadeth me beside the still waters. Rev. 7.17
3 He restoreth my soul:

he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,

I will fear no evil: for thou art with me;
thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies:

thou anointest my head with oil;
my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life:

and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

Thanks for the tag! :)

Last edited:
To wait upon God:

Requires patience - the will to wait

Requires you to pause for further instruction - wait for timing or direction

Requires you to have a calm acceptance of whatever God is doing in your life - trust he knows better than I do.

God I come before you and this site Lord I know your ways are not my ways but can you show me some insight on my life.I have been having the more unlikely people pour into me.My supervisor isn't suppose to pour into me God.He may be a man of God but this is the office in spite of the office overall aura of despartion.He tells me I'm not happy with myself that I'm beauitful as is I just can't let that sink in.I may think I'm pretty but beauitful the sky you crafted God is beauitful but me no there too many scars to be found in the same way.

I have been having this burning rush to help as many as I can even after tithing in full..That has been scaring me bc Lord knows I'm not rich at all.But God can make a way..I pray this Saturday women's conference that my other coworker wants me to speak at will go off well..not my will but his will to share my testimony is going to be hard bc I know me I can be too raw for most chicks but if I can help 1 it was worth the shame.

^^Though you may not like the job/environment that Father has placed you there for such a time as this, it doesn't matter who does the 'pouring' accept what the Lord is offering you, he knows exactly what we need when we need it and he uses whom he choses to do his will...

Last edited:
God I come before you and this site Lord I know your ways are not my ways but can you show me some insight on my life.I have been having the more unlikely people pour into me.My supervisor isn't suppose to pour into me God.He may be a man of God but this is the office in spite of the office overall aura of despartion.He tells me I'm not happy with myself that I'm beauitful as is I just can't let that sink in.I may think I'm pretty but beauitful the sky you crafted God is beauitful but me no there too many scars to be found in the same way.

I have been having this burning rush to help as many as I can even after tithing in full..That has been scaring me bc Lord knows I'm not rich at all.But God can make a way..I pray this Saturday women's conference that my other coworker wants me to speak at will go off well..not my will but his will to share my testimony is going to be hard bc I know me I can be too raw for most chicks but if I can help 1 it was worth the shame.

As much as I dislike offering advice I just wanted to say this:

Whatever you say at the conference ... let it be an encouragement to yourself as well. Don't offer yourself up for shame :nono: Let your words encourage yourself and it will be encouraging to others as well. ok?

God Bless you Shimmie! Thanks for the tag. I had no idea there was a Christian Random Thoughts thread. Jesus take da wheeeeeeelllll! ;o) Hello everyone.

The devil can't steal my Joy, my Joy
The devil can't steal my Joy...
No matter what he sends my way
The devil can't steal my Joy.

Because...

My Joy is secure in the Lord, the Lord,
My Joy is secure in the Lord
No matter what may come my way
My Joy is secure in the Lord.

That's why...

The devil can't steal my Joy
The devil can't steal my Joy...
No matter what he sends my way
The devil can't steal my Joy! :sunshine:

Aveena and Iwanthealthyhair67 I will take both of your responses to heart.I guess in my mind I didn't want to be loved or cared about by anyone at work...that suppose to unprofessional as your needs should be taken care of by your family..but I will take my help where it comes even though it wasn't what I thought it would be.

This is from my daily devotion:

The Lord your God who is going before you will fight for you. selah

It is . . . difficult for the Lord to fight our battles for us when we insist upon trying to fight them ouRselves. Our interference hinders his work. C.H.P.

Hebrews 4:12

" For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. "

This is my all time favorite scripture it sums up everything, especially when people ask me questions like why I believe and why I read his word. OMG his word abides in me and this is what it does. Now you tell me what it does not do?

Thinking aloud on these scriptures:thought:

Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Eph 6:10-13

God don't have no need for weaklings especially in this day and time. Saints got to be radical, uncompromising, and strong. The enemy has stepped up his tactics and is playing for keeps. Too many souls are going into eternity without God. Life is uncertain for all of us no matter your age. It's time to make peace with your creator.

My soul is stirred and my heart is heavy. We believers got to step up and wrestle souls out of the hands of the enemy. Who cares what others think about us...Time out for feeling sorry for ourselves, seeking carnal desires, and having needy mentalities. Time to pat yourself on the back, get up, move on and be about your our Lord's business.

InVue that's one of my favourite scriptures ...I think that many don't realize that we are soldiers in an army, when we recognize that we are in a war our whole mentality will change, it's detrimental that we get it...

Random thought: Boy I wish she wouldn't walk around telling everyone she is an ordained minister of God when just yesterday we all heard her curse some guy out on the phone.

Okay that's all, been bothering me for a while. Thanks!

Back