**** 2009 Year End Photos **** Add your pics here

Ediese

I know I'm a tad bit early, but I'm really antsy and excited about seeing all your growth pictures for 2009. I know most people will want to create a new thread to show off their growth, but I'm thinking we could also have one thread with a compilations of pics.

Please post all end of year progress pics here. I'll post mine mid-December.

Oh yeah, let us know if you made whatever goals you set for yourself. :yep:

ETA: please keep bumping this thread.

Last edited:
Mine is in my siggy...the second 5/09 and the 3rd I made my goal of APL 11/09, but quickly trimmed it off shown in the last pic

I'm going to like this thread, thanks OP.
Saves spot. :)

I've been transitioning... I'm 16 months post

Dec 2009 Sept 2009
June 2009

hairobsession041-1.jpg
AfroThunderandHenna061.jpg
CanweSayRandom067.jpg

Last edited:
I don't have a timeframe within which I want to reach my goal, but eventually I'd like to reach WL. One thing I want to try to do for the winter is protective style, which I never do.

2w6h3k1.jpg

Well my photos aren't phenomenal but progress is progress i guess... I did meet one of my goals, which was cbl. If only APL didn't seem to take forever....

November 26, 2008 --> April 2009 --> July 2009 --> November 25, 2009

IMG_2049-vi.jpg
DSCN0102-vi.jpg

DSCN0182.jpg
DSCN0368_2.jpg

Last edited:
I haven't had a touch up since Oct. so I don't see much of a difference in length. But I do see a not so good difference in thickness, I believe it is due to post partum shedding which started a few weeks after my Oct picture. *Le Sigh*

progressbar.jpg

Last edited:
Mine is in my siggy...the second 5/09 and the 3rd I made my goal of APL 11/09, but quickly trimmed it off shown in the last pic

Great progress. Your hair looks really healthy! :yep:

I don't have a timeframe within which I want to reach my goal, but eventually I'd like to reach WL. One thing I want to try to do for the winter is protective style, which I never do.

Congrats!! You'll definitely be WL sometime next year.

Well my photos aren't phenomenal but progress is progress i guess... I did meet one of my goals, which was cbl. If only APL didn't seem to take forever....

It's phenomenal to me. You can definitely see your progress! :yep:

Thanks for posting ladies!!!

What you talkin' bout Willis? You have thickness to die for and you definitely made great progress. Congrats!

I guess I'll follow suit and hold my place as well... So far I have reached my goal though, APL was acheived

EDITED/UPDATED POST ON 12/30 TO ADD MY PICS ......

Okay, I, myself, (one of the biggest picture-posting critics: making sure photos are as identical as possible to get the full effect of growth), know that these aren't the best comparison pics... but there are excuses as to why... lol..i promise to do better as far as comparison pics goes in the very near future...well anyways, this is what i have.

OCTOBER 2008:
29267pj.jpg

JANUARY 2009 (eh, :ohwell: it's a wet pic, and i don't fancy the wet pic, but it's the only back shot i have for January. i don't even care for this kind of angle..)
2ebsgae.jpg

JUNE 2009 (just took a bun out- 1st bun i wore all year. other than that it was wig, wig, and wig all of 2009)
ayk65c.jpg

AUGUST 2009 (worst day of my HHJ. It was cute and all, but I had a setback and still dealing with it. I trimmed my hair myself prior to going to the stylist, and he basically abused my hair with heat cuz i wouldn't let him trim it. it didn't need to be trimmed anymore. i felt i did a good enough job.)
2ypawaw.jpg

DECEMBER 19, 2009 (last but not least. I really, really wanted to take a better pic. i used heat on this pic, but it didn't come out the way i'm used to doing my hair. plus i had over 6 months of NG due to transitioning. but i am still soo scared from my setback, i quickly braided my hair back up, thus not being able to get a better pic like i intended. i have other shots from different angles. they will be in my fotki soon.
2qkm8fb.jpg

Wellpp. Thats all. :) I believe I made SL; not full SL, but it's there.

Last edited:
Like some of the other Ladies, I'll post next month, I'm streaching to mid December and will post after I relax.

ETA - 1/8 Strating pic in siggy Current Pic

attachment.php

Attachments

• EOY Pic 2009.jpg
    EOY Pic 2009.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
picture.php

Spent most of the year cutting. So now I am hovering b/t APL and BSL. Hopefully I will reach full, blunt, healthy BSL by the end of 2010.

Last edited:
Back