2 years and 8 months-apl/bsl? lots of pics

thank you ladies, excuse the poor spelling im usin onscreen keybrd (broke my keybrd)

[QUOETE=milknhonee;15775321]Great progress! Your hair is beautiful! Regimen please.[/QUOTE]

thank u i wash once a wk (pantene repair shampoo) followed by
conditioner (pantene repair conditioner) followed by
moisterise (frizz ease night serum) followed by
seal (jojoba oil)

It looks good OP! :yep: So full and blunt. How do you normally maintain your hair? I'm trying not to put heat on my hair either. What's your regimen? I went 7 months using no heat and I finally broke down and straightened it to see how long it was last week.

thank u, i either bun it or 2-4 braids (i tend shed alot when i do more then 4). i feel u on the heat, this is the second time i put heat on my hair in 2 yrs n 8 months. 1st time was october last yr. in both occasions i wanted 2 c wat my hair can look like and 1 side usually does the trick(twisted logic :spinning:)

Wow your hair is so lovely. What was your hair ironing regi?

thank you, regimen was as above, all steps (MINUS sealing=no oil). i didnt use any protection, which might have been very stupid (ill find out after my hair dries tonight). heat was 220 dgrees, and i took very tiny sections, but bcos the sections were so small i only had 2 apply the iron once and it was straight (the ends were hard 2 straighten- applied iron twice on ends).

Your hair is nice and thick. Regimen please, Spongebob.

thank you regimen is as above, the only extra thing is i avoid heat and i search n destroy all the time

Back