First Press in 8 years and BSL!

WOW!!! I know it's been said a thousand times already, but your hair is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! Now that I have BC, I hope to one day have hair like yours. Grow girl....

I am so glad that you have found some peace to wait a little longer before making a decision. Do you trust anyone to flat iron your hair for you or press...with Sabino? Maybe you already answered this, and if so, please forgive the duplicate question.

Thanks so much for posting this!!!

cj

Absolutely gorgeous. It looks like every single strand is the same length too. It's soooooo thick!

Your hair looks amazing!! I'm over here contemplating taking down my locs, but I know I'm not down for putting all that time into my hair again at this point in my life.

Maybe you should give heat training a go, women did that for decades before relaxers got popular and most seemed to retain thickness and length.

Thank you, ladies, for all the kind words. :blowkiss:

:love::clapping: That's love and appreciation from me to your magnificent hair...and your hair reminds me of the hair of a woman on the cover of a romance novel. There are atleast three of you on LHCF. The women on the front of those romance novels are always lovely and have absolutely gorgeous, thick, flowing locks...that's you! :yep: What a treat to get to see more of your hair.

Wow,thanks. Um, wouldn't you be one of these women? :look:

Mwedzi. I'm glad you were so pleased with the result. It's lovely! I know you've been going back and forth with your hair lately. I hope this wonderful outcome will help give you some peace.

Thanks. It has, at least for a while. :)

Wow, beautiful, thick gorgeous hair. Love your eye brow - it looks so neat~

Really? thanks! I got them done for the first time on a whim last Thursday! The spa was in the same building as my dental office and I'd been getting a lot of dental work done so I figured if I could handle that pain, the eyebrow thing couldn't be that bad, :lol:

lol You sure you're not WSL?! lol You will be by the Summer if you keep it up! You only need like 2 inches at the MOST! Your hair is gorgeous! I love the thickness of it!

Thanks! Naw, I have a minimum of 5-6" for WL, maybe more. I've never felt so tall!

WOW!!! I know it's been said a thousand times already, but your hair is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! Now that I have BC, I hope to one day have hair like yours. Grow girl....

I am so glad that you have found some peace to wait a little longer before making a decision. Do you trust anyone to flat iron your hair for you or press...with Sabino? Maybe you already answered this, and if so, please forgive the duplicate question.

Thanks so much for posting this!!!

cj

Thank you. I'm scared of people doing my hair, but I'd let my aunt press it. Problem is, she's back in CA. Maybe when I go back for a visit. Actually, I put some Sabino on it a little after pressing and tried to run a warm flat iron over it. I don't think it made any difference. It's still shrinking as we speak, hahaha.

your hair looks great. I looove your thickness and texture. But I will admit I am privy to your twist up dos the most :love:

What?! You like those? I dislike my twists the most and usually put them up so they aren't as visible. :perplexed But thank you.

I wanna comb your hair.......

:look:

:lachen: That's what you think now. Come on over, I promise 5 minutes into it you'll be like "never mind"!

Your hair looks amazing!! I'm over here contemplating taking down my locs, but I know I'm not down for putting all that time into my hair again at this point in my life.

Maybe you should give heat training a go, women did that for decades before relaxers got popular and most seemed to retain thickness and length.

thank you. Actually, the person with the longest hair in my family is a heat trained natural. She's always had hair down her back, but my mother saw her recently and said it's almost down to her booty. It might not be the worst idea.

Back