First Press in 8 years and BSL!

:blush:omg i LOVE your hair, seriously you are one of my hair idols :notworthy:notworthy

someday my hair will grow up to be like yours, hopefully :grin: we are somewhat texture twins too

Your hair is so beautifulicious (I had to make up a word to describe how gorgeous it is :grin:). Congrats! I bet your hair would be past MBL if you hadn't cut not too long ago

My goodness that is one of the thickest heads of hair I've seen so far! :grin: It's absolutely goregeous! ....so do you plan on straightening it again after all that work? :spinning::drunk:

OP....I lurve your hair. Since you've been straightening it have you dont a twist out or braid out?

Thanks. I twisted it for a few hours this morning to wear out in the afternoon. It didn't hold much. I think tonight when I go to sleep I'll twist it again in big twists with just a little water on my fingers. It's reverting anyway so might as well, and the water will increase the definition. I'll post pics in my fotki after if you wanna see.

My goodness that is one of the thickest heads of hair I've seen so far! :grin: It's absolutely goregeous! ....so do you plan on straightening it again after all that work? :spinning::drunk:

Thank you. I'm going to try to do it at least once a month for the next 3 months to see if it makes any difference in my detangling.

Omg sooo beautiful. I adore your hair. It makes me wanna stop relaxing.
congrats!

Thank you! While considering relaxing I was hoping my hair would turn out like yours!

Congrats on BSL! It's definitely still nice and full.....very "Dsylla-esque"! :grin:

See what I'm saying, Dsylla?! everybody knows you're a hair goddess. thank you, winnettag.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your hair is really pretty. We have similar texture hair and I hope mine looks as good when it grows up:yep:

IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE IV'E BEEN ON HERE, and i am pleasantly pleased to see you up here lookin so happy. I KNEW IT ALL THE TIME!:grin:. i remember once looking @ the youtube of your afro bun how to, and you saying your hair isn't that long, i was saying to myself what's she talkin bout. i could tell by looking that it was. i love the press. it looks good and very healthy too. isn't it nice to try somethin new every once in a while?

Last edited:
Is it stalker-ish of me to say I've been waiting for you straighten your hair?? It looks fantastic!!!

HOW did I miss this thread???

Anywho, your hair is GAW-GEOUS!!!

So THICK and HEALTHY!!!

Wonderful progress! Thanks for sharing :drunk::drunk::drunk:

Back