1000 WORDS! *PICS*

IMG_0633.JPG

The night/morning (New Years eve/day 12:02 am LOL) he proposed....I was tired, freezing and irritable. AND annoyed. And tired. LOL
But you guys still look so cute together!!

beautiful couple your dh is handsome:yep: and you both have beautiful skin
icon14.gif

you are gorgeous btw
icon10.gif

Awww, thanks! But that's not my DH. That's my SO of 4yrs...complicated...yet my SO. We're crazy about each other, even though sometimes we can't stand each other :lol:

Awww, thanks! But that's not my DH. That's my SO of 4yrs...complicated...yet my SO. We're crazy about each other, even though sometimes we can't stand each other :lol:
oh ok im glad you guys are happy together. and that happens a lot sometimes you cnt live with em but cnt live without him:yep:

TSUprincess, you are BEAUTIFUL! Lovely pics. What is your skin care regimen?

Thanks!

Girl, I sometimes get teary-eyed when looking at my skin in those pics. I attribute that to Birth Control. Yasmin kept my skin clear. I'd get only like 1 pimple a month (menstrual). And the products I used were Avon's True POREfection Skin Refining Cleanser and Toner (which are now discontinued :(), a moisturizer, and my all-time fav Clinique Total Turnaround Skin Renewer. I used (and still use) Persagel 10 for spot treatment.

I'm a BIG advocate of exfoliation, so using a scrub or a facial loofah/brush about 3x a week is a must for me. Exfoliating gets rid of all the dead skin cells and allows for a youthful glow. Exfoliation + Clinique Total Turnaround in the p.m. = fading of dark marks and glowing skin. I also like products with Glycolic acid.

Now that I'm off BC, my skin isn't much like that anymore. I breakout more often, so I'm experimenting with various products to try and get it under control. I still use my Clinique, Persagel, and a scrub/facial loofah. Those are staples in my skincare regimen.

Thanks!

Girl, I sometimes get teary-eyed when looking at my skin in those pics. I attribute that to Birth Control. Yasmin kept my skin clear. I'd get only like 1 pimple a month (menstrual).

Ok now Im about to go pick up some Yazmin if it does that.

Ok now Im about to go pick up some Yazmin if it does that.

LOL, ok now don't go messing with your hormones on account of clear skin! BC has negative effects too. Be aware of what you're getting yourself into.

Hardly having any breakouts was just a positive side effect of being on Yasmin.

This is my Rashaad and me :)

Attachments

• Close Up Us at Grad Party.jpg
    Close Up Us at Grad Party.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 675
  • Me and Rashaad Close Up.jpg
    Me and Rashaad Close Up.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 693
  • Rashaad and me sofa.jpg
    Rashaad and me sofa.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 616
  • rashaad and me tampa restaurant.jpg
    rashaad and me tampa restaurant.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 623
Thanks!

Girl, I sometimes get teary-eyed when looking at my skin in those pics. I attribute that to Birth Control. Yasmin kept my skin clear. I'd get only like 1 pimple a month (menstrual). And the products I used were Avon's True POREfection Skin Refining Cleanser and Toner (which are now discontinued :(), a moisturizer, and my all-time fav Clinique Total Turnaround Skin Renewer. I used (and still use) Persagel 10 for spot treatment.

I'm a BIG advocate of exfoliation, so using a scrub or a facial loofah/brush about 3x a week is a must for me. Exfoliating gets rid of all the dead skin cells and allows for a youthful glow. Exfoliation + Clinique Total Turnaround in the p.m. = fading of dark marks and glowing skin. I also like products with Glycolic acid.

Now that I'm off BC, my skin isn't much like that anymore. I breakout more often, so I'm experimenting with various products to try and get it under control. I still use my Clinique, Persagel, and a scrub/facial loofah. Those are staples in my skincare regimen.

This is sooo off topic and may be a bit too personal, if it is, tell me so, trust, I won't be offended......why did you come off your birth control?

This thread is so fun!
Thanks ladies for sharing.

Mmmmmmm... one day... :kiss4:

i love his face after the kiss! :giggle:

Last edited:
Back