1000 WORDS! *PICS*

*Silly pics*

silly.jpg

scream.jpg

LoveBoston.jpg

you guys make me sick i am so JEALOUS :evil::evil::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
You dont want LOVE a moment sooner than God has it ordained for you, with both you prepared and him for you. Enjoy your time with the Lord girl, because NO MAN'S love will ever do for you what his love does. believe dat! :yep:

I think I have some from the computer camera thing. I'll see when I get home.

Last edited:
You dont want LOVE a moment sooner than God has it ordained for you, with both you prepared and him for you. Enjoy your time with the Lord girl, because NO MAN'S love will ever do for you what his love does. believe dat! :yep:

I dont even care anymore i have given up im tired of being through this emotional roller coaster.

Great... these pics are all old except for one in the post before last... now I need to "update"... these are from when we 1st met.
I love all your pics , ya'll are adorable

so were all the other couples on this thread

1000 words a pic says (Or is worth), and all these just simply said LOVE:yep:

Last edited:
these are just the pretty pictures and the nice kisses and lovely smiles and silly laughs

we all really know the real , the ugly and the blood, sweat, sleepless nights and MANY tears that went into having these moments being shared here

so anyway, carry on ladies, since men are so damn difficult *all of them* and LOVE is indeed work , we can bask in these moments we fought with our souls to live and have and cherrish, and you single ladies, trust me, celebrate YOU! cause a man will only do it when he chooses to :rolleyes:

Hosted on Fotki

Back