1000 WORDS! *PICS*

ALL OF THESE PICS ARE BEAUTIFUL......JUST BEAUTIFUL......i love seeing all this luv

...as i cozy up with my pillow alone lol

That's him on the Left :love:
l_0df3bfad5d9dbb99d4acd2774cde9ad1.jpg

l_fbf67dd3b75f3c78cf30aed951c7fbca.jpg

He was looking at me....:woohoo2:
l_6397e8df775baa1ea151bf960c9aa9a0.jpg

daaaaang........im slippin on the latino men.....u got a good one there ladykay!

Awwwwwww, such beautiful and inspiring pics ladies! I love it! I have none to share....not yet anyway! Irresistible, you be doin the darn thing girl, don't hurt him (or do.......:look:)

these are just the pretty pictures and the nice kisses and lovely smiles and silly laughs

we all really know the real , the ugly and the blood, sweat, sleepless nights and MANY tears that went into having these moments being shared here

so anyway, carry on ladies, since men are so damn difficult *all of them* and LOVE is indeed work , we can bask in these moments we fought with our souls to live and have and cherrish, and you single ladies, trust me, celebrate YOU! cause a man will only do it when he chooses to :rolleyes:

Hosted on Fotki

That was very sweet, I was getting ready to say you can see the love in your eyes when you're with him. :yep:

Girl, were you in my favorite place? Gatlinburg. Cute pics

Yes MA'AM LOVE IT..... It was a 7 bedroom cabin, everyone had their own bathroom (important to me :yep:) Ladies if you want to do a getaway w/ your DH or So cabins are the place to retreat. Or you can go as a group and have major fun :drunk:

Your pictures are sooo nice!!! I love your hair!! (Both of you)

I'll post a pic when I come home.

Thanks! Those pics were from Memorial Day Weekend and they have gotten quite long since. I will post some pics of us when I see him during Thanksgiving (long distance relationship).

Back