1000 WORDS! *PICS*

Me and DH

Wedding-275.jpg

Mr_and_Mrs_Robert_Cotton_III_June_2.jpg

Mr_and_Mrs_Robert_Cotton_III_Jun-1.jpg

Last edited:
This is sooo off topic and may be a bit too personal, if it is, tell me so, trust, I won't be offended......why did you come off your birth control?

I had lots of excess fluid retention in my legs and also I wasn't sure if the pill was a factor in the slow weightloss, so I did away with it.

I'm thinking of getting back on it, but I'd look into Yaz (not the same as Yasmin) next time around since it's supposed to be better with the side effects than other BC pills.

I am sitting here grinning like a darn fool. These pictures are incredible representations of pure love!

Ask L if he wiped his tears just for these pics. I remember your wedding day like it was yesterday....*sigh*

:lachen: :lol: Girl, let him telling it...he wasn't crying all like that. He says we don't have pictures to prove it...oh contrare, yes we do. :yep::grin:

I had lots of excess fluid retention in my legs and also I wasn't sure if the pill was a factor in the slow weightloss, so I did away with it.

I'm thinking of getting back on it, but I'd look into Yaz (not the same as Yasmin) next time around since it's supposed to be better with the side effects than other BC pills.

Thanks for sharing!

Back