100% black women with long hair and people think shes mixed video

That "humor from around the world" part was really funny...and true! Men of all colors try to holla, just in their own way.

The ironic thing about this video is that almost all these women are just as prejudiced as the people they're complaining about. Their issues are self-inflicted.

As far as claiming "Indian" goes, just a historical point: One, it was very common for blacks and native americans to intermarry; no, the Native Americans were not wholly wiped out, and the rest didn't retreat to reservations. Black people who do have this heritage shouldn't be made to feel like they're self-hating, particularly when Caucasian people are the first to say, "Oh I'm Irish and German and French, etc."

Last edited:
Can't clap to this.

Well, I wasn't really asking you to.

If you are African-American in this country and your family has been here for generations, it should be common knowledge that there is a 99% chance you are mixed. This is whether you look like the "stereotypical" mixed girl - light skinned with long, 3b hair - or more nontraditional - dark skinned with shorter, 4b hair. Hence, the word obviously.

This whole "regular black" misconception is insane, IMO.

Last edited:
wow WHY DO YOU THINK THAT? Not everyone that is mix with black and white is going to "look mix". My sister had a friend who was half haitian, and half white. If you see her she doesn't have that "mix look" and she is still mix. I know a lot of people that are like this, and come out looking completely white or some that come out looking completely black.

I DIDNT SAY SHE HAD LOST HER MIND CUS SHE THINKS SHE HALF WHITE I SAID SHE LOST HER MIND BECAUSE THE WAY SHE FEELS TOWARDS BLACK PEOPLE! I STILL DONT SEE HER BEIN MIXED BUT THATS JUST M]Y OPINION I GUESS HER FEELING THAT WAY WOULDNT BE SO MUCH OF AN UPSET IF SHE LOOKED MORE LIKE HER WHITE SIDE AND SAID SHE DISLIKES HER BLACK SIDE BUT SHE CLEARLY LOOKS BLACK THE THOUGHT OF HER BEING HALF WHITE WOULD HAVE NEVER COME TO MIND IF SHE HADNT SAID SHE WAS MY MOTHER IS FRENCH CANADIAN AND BRAZILION AND MY FATHER IS BLACK I CAME OUT WITH VERY PALE SKIN FRECKLES AND LONG STRAIGHT CURLY HAIR BUT I NEVER SAY IM HALF ANYTHING WHEN ASKED IM 100%BLACK BUT LOOKED VERY MIXED WITH SOMETHING

I DIDNT SAY SHE HAD LOST HER MIND CUS SHE THINKS SHE HALF WHITE I SAID SHE LOST HER MIND BECAUSE THE WAY SHE FEELS TOWARDS BLACK PEOPLE! I STILL DONT SEE HER BEIN MIXED BUT THATS JUST M]Y OPINION I GUESS HER FEELING THAT WAY WOULDNT BE SO MUCH OF AN UPSET IF SHE LOOKED MORE LIKE HER WHITE SIDE AND SAID SHE DISLIKES HER BLACK SIDE BUT SHE CLEARLY LOOKS BLACK THE THOUGHT OF HER BEING HALF WHITE WOULD HAVE NEVER COME TO MIND IF SHE HADNT SAID SHE WAS MY MOTHER IS FRENCH CANADIAN AND BRAZILION AND MY FATHER IS BLACK I CAME OUT WITH VERY PALE SKIN FRECKLES AND LONG STRAIGHT CURLY HAIR BUT I NEVER SAY IM HALF ANYTHING WHEN ASKED IM 100%BLACK BUT LOOKED VERY MIXED WITH SOMETHING

I never said anything about you saying that she lost her mind. I just wanted to clear that up because i known a lot of people who look pure white but they are half black and vise versa. That girl has some issues that she definately needs to work on, as crazy as she is she is still mix, and she just looks completely black. It is retarted for her to go and tell people that SHE'S just white when clearly thats not what you see. It all depends on GENES, some people just have some strong a.ss genes. It depends, some people are like irish,black, japanese and want to claim all of them, HOWEVER, some will just indentify with the one that they are closest to or the one they have grow with. Thank god that i am just dominican and i dont have some crazy mix lol. My cousin has a friend who is JAPANESE, DOMINICAN and something else....she came out with this olive dark skin color, JAPANESE EYES, type 3c wavy hair...i think she indetifies more with her dominican side. She speaks english and spanish, speaks no japanese and i doubt that she knows the culture either.

It's funny how blacks are always trying to claim to be mixed, it's not just AAs either. But you never hear white Americans claim to be anything other than white even though 90% of them don't have 100% Caucasian blood and their so called "white" features are different from that of their white Europeans, but at the end of the day they still call themselves white because they are proud of their race. Black people all over the world have issues and feel like being mixed some how makes them better.

At the end of the day you're still black. I'm not even going to talk about the people who think you have to be mixed to have long hair.

It's funny how blacks are always trying to claim to be mixed, it's not just AAs either. But you never hear white Americans claim to be anything other than white even though 90% of them don't have 100% Caucasian blood and their so called "white" features are different from that of their white Europeans, but at the end of the day they still call themselves white because they are proud of their race. Black people all over the world have issues and feel like being mixed some how makes them better.

At the end of the day you're still black. I'm not even going to talk about the people who think you have to be mixed to have long hair.

What about those who are really mixed though? Having parents of different racial backgrounds.

What about those who are really mixed though? Having parents of different racial backgrounds.

If you're mixed 1/2 or 1/4 then you're mixed. I'm one of the ones that see nothing wrong with Tiger Woods claiming all the race in him, I don't understand why people expect him to just embrace his black side and ignore his Asian mother. But I don't wanna hear I have good hair because my great-great-great-great-great grandparents were Indian. Or I probably have Indian in me because of my hips/lightskin etc.

In some places, the one drop ruled works differently. In latin america, one drop of white blood, makes you white. While in america, one drop of black, makes you black....this is crazy.

Girl, ITA but dont get it twisted ...there are africans that were born and lived in africa and are still mixed!!!!!!!! When you look at north africa you have a living proof not only north but i know alot of folks from Zaire that are black and you can see the foreign features. I have a friend whos dark-skin with what Americans would classify as white features and her sister is light-skin with black features and yes THEY ARE SISTERS. They told me that theres a part of their country where their parents come from a lot of indians were there . Which is why both of their parents are mixed african/indian( They speak swahili and hirdu). The mom looks black and the dad too. I guess its the genes.

To come back to the video...I think that Tyra was right about the traumatization the first biracial girl couldve have . I felt like getting my hand across my screen to virtually slap her and smack some sense out of her...

I am mixed and lived in a white neighborhood all my life. Doesnt mean I act like a black britney. My mother always raised me as yes your arab but first REMEBER YOUR ARSE IS BLACK.

She always taught us (my sister , brothers and I) its not because youre mixed that youre better than others because when youre smart nobody cares about if your black yellow or green. Education is the key( I remember those words as if it was yesterday) . Always remember when a white person will curse you out they will call you a n***** so never think of putting down your own people because the woman who carried your behind for 9 months is black and charbon(creole expression for saying jet black).

I think my mother was hardcore in the sense that she may not have used the proper terms and expression aapropriate for kids but at least there was no confusion during my childhood unlike most biracial kids Ive seen.

No offense but what is 100% black, race is not biologically based, race is a social construct. This is why it really bothers me when people say blacks can't grow hair, what does it really mean to be black. I don't know any black americans who aren't mixed except those whose parents more immigrated from Africa.

Am I the only one who finds calling Native Americans 'Indian' quite rude? Isn't it wrong to call them 'Indians'? why are people stil doing that? They are not Indians they are native americans.

I understand your point. Up here in Canada we say Amerindien which has AMER for amerique (america) indien ( Indian) which means the indians of america. I think what has a bad connotation is peau rouge( red skin) or sauvage ( wild ) which has been used a lot by Canadians in the past.

Am I the only one who finds calling Native Americans 'Indian' quite rude? Isn't it wrong to call them 'Indians'? why are people stil doing that? They are not Indians they are native americans.

I knew that some people had problems when black people claim to be part NA, white, etc. but now there's a problem when people claim to be 100% black too?

Which one is it? Are we supposed to claim the 1/64 Scottish part of us or not?

We can't have it both ways.

Girl, ITA but dont get it twisted ...there are africans that were born and lived in africa and are still mixed!!!!!!!! When you look at north africa you have a living proof not only north but i know alot of folks from Zaire that are black and you can see the foreign features. I have a friend whos dark-skin with what Americans would classify as white features and her sister is light-skin with black features and yes THEY ARE SISTERS. They told me that theres a part of their country where their parents come from a lot of indians were there . Which is why both of their parents are mixed african/indian( They speak swahili and hirdu). The mom looks black and the dad too. I guess its the genes.

To come back to the video...I think that Tyra was right about the traumatization the first biracial girl couldve have . I felt like getting my hand across my screen to virtually slap her and smack some sense out of her...

I am mixed and lived in a white neighborhood all my life. Doesnt mean I act like a black britney. My mother always raised me as yes your arab but first REMEBER YOUR ARSE IS BLACK.

She always taught us (my sister , brothers and I) its not because youre mixed that youre better than others because when youre smart nobody cares about if your black yellow or green. Education is the key( I remember those words as if it was yesterday) . Always remember when a white person will curse you out they will call you a n***** so never think of putting down your own people because the woman who carried your behind for 9 months is black and charbon(creole expression for saying jet black).

I think my mother was hardcore in the sense that she may not have used the proper terms and expression aapropriate for kids but at least there was no confusion during my childhood unlike most biracial kids Ive seen.

North Africans are Caucasian.

If you're mixed 1/2 or 1/4 then you're mixed. I'm one of the ones that see nothing wrong with Tiger Woods claiming all the race in him, I don't understand why people expect him to just embrace his black side and ignore his Asian mother. But I don't wanna hear I have good hair because my great-great-great-great-great grandparents were Indian. Or I probably have Indian in me because of my hips/lightskin etc.

Oh, I see. Makes me wonder though. My mother's father is from Germany so she's like... Half Black? Or something. I don't really care because I don't know her father. My father's mother is from the Ukraine (but her mother and them are from Austria ???) and his dad is from Scotland. When people ask me what "race" I am, I just say American... because I honestly don't really care :look: the culture is more important to me anyway.

For those people who think they know what all mixed people look like... There are two - yes two - mixed people in this picture.

DSC03382.JPG

This was a really sad show....The first young lady needs help! ASAP! I do not watch the show regularly but I am not inclined to after this episode. My goodness!

Black is a wonderful race/culture of beautiful people. If someone who is part of the culture wants to include their other racial lineage, well if that makes them happy great! I respect that. :look: Bottom line is you need to be comfortable in your own skin to be happy:yep:

I knew that some people had problems when black people claim to be part NA, white, etc. but now there's a problem when people claim to be 100% black too?

Which one is it? Are we supposed to claim the 1/64 Scottish part of us or not?

We can't have it both ways.
Thank you. Why can't we say we're 100% black? If my mom and dad are black, then i'm black. I'm not about to be looking down my line finding where the mixture comes in at. Get real. I see nothing wrong with saying that. Now, if you wanna claim everything, then okay, but for those who don't, then thats fine too.

If your grandfather is Mulatto then that makes you 1/16th White. And I don't even want to get started on your Piscataway side. Point blank, I think a lot of people do not consider someone "mixed" if something is that far down the line. And the Native American community typically doesn't allow people to clain NA heritage if you're more than 1/4th? I think. And you're way over that line...

:lachen: I promised myself I'd stay out of these threads.....:lachen:

I turned Jenna's crazy butt off. I didn't even see the kkkrap.

The bottom line is that we've all had some issues regarding race and that it happens in more than just the Black community.

For those people who think they know what all mixed people look like... There are two - yes two - mixed people in this picture.

DSC03382.JPG
They are all really pretty...specially the one IN THE MIDDLE!!. Thank god you postes this, i get tired of people thinking that since you are mix, yo have to look like an OREO COOKIE or something.

That's a matter of preference. Some Native Americans would rather be called Indian. Another term is American Native. I took Property in law school and my professor is an Admin Judge on an Indian Reservation. "Indian" is used for identification just as much as Native American.

Last edited:
Back