You owe me...

I stopped talking to him completely. I did spend time with him one day an he kept referencing to that he wishes I would give him a chance, or that he hasn't had sex in so long and he misses it.... (Like I care lol)

I just realized it wasn't worth my headache. I don't have time to make a boy a man, and I don't have any feelings for him. I don't want to lead him on, and most importantly I don't owe him a thing.

I don't answer his calls, messages, or txts. He tries to talk to me EVERYDAY though even though it's been a month since we've last talked.

How about a dude called me up to say absolutely nothing. I was sitting in silence for about 2 minutes, then I said...umm...wassup?

He said he was just thinking and decided to call me up. I said oh, that's nice. Then he was like, aren't you going to ask what I was thinking about? (Then the stupidity begins)

Me: Not really...It's none of my bizz....
Him: I've been fiening it's been 3 months since my last piece of *$%
Me: That's rather disturbin...thanx for tellin me that bit of info. But eh that's why your hands were created eh?
Him: Oh I don't do that...that's nasty but I was just thinkin
Me: Thinkin what
Him: You owe me. You remember that time we kissed and I wanted to have sex and you said no or your period was on or something. Well we should F%*& now....
Me: I owe you nothing but a goodnite. Bye

Now he wants to text me that I'm wrong for that....and at least he was showing an effort and it aint his fault that he tryna work for it but his dream girl ain't feelin him

:wallbash::wallbash:Is he retarted?

:lachen::lachen::lachen: That is funny...where do you find these stoopid boys...I can't believe he said that.. . I would have laughed at his dumb behind.

I stopped talking to him completely. I did spend time with him one day an he kept referencing to that he wishes I would give him a chance, or that he hasn't had sex in so long and he misses it.... (Like I care lol)

I just realized it wasn't worth my headache. I don't have time to make a boy a man, and I don't have any feelings for him. I don't want to lead him on, and most importantly I don't owe him a thing.

I don't answer his calls, messages, or txts. He tries to talk to me EVERYDAY though even though it's been a month since we've last talked.

Good for you OP.

Back