You owe me...

I'm sure it's rare. We had a relationship prior to him making that statement, and we had been broken up for about a year

I co-sign with everyone else on this one. You don't owe him a thing. I've had similar experiences with a guy, and I just had to learn. Ole dude is not on your level. You have no responsibilty to him.

And telling him how immature and disrespectful he is will be doing him a favor. He needs to know that the way he's interacting with you is not acceptable. The more you entertain it, no matter how you respond, the more you encourage it. :yep:

Tell him to get a life and some counseling or something. :rolleyes:

And then cut him off completely.

Unbelievable. He's so immature. Spoken as someone who is old enough to be your mama, block his number please.

Me too... but I think what did it was when Krazy mentioned that she wanted to help him be a better man... suddenly... MESSAGE TIME!!!

I'd actually flip it back on Krazy (OP) and ask her what exactly this "male friend" is to her. They kiss, and they talk bi-weekly...define that! I've got male friends, and the ones I call "friends" are strictly that - there is no, "one night we had too many drinks and woops!" about it...

I don't mean to be "blunt" but I'm just going to put it out there - I sense a lot of "insecurity" that is hidden under sexual attachments (and by sexual, I mean male-female and various levels of activity). It's that "bad attention is better than no attention" type thing.

I'd actually flip it back on Krazy (OP) and ask her what exactly this "male friend" is to her. They kiss, and they talk bi-weekly...define that! I've got male friends, and the ones I call "friends" are strictly that - there is no, "one night we had too many drinks and woops!" about it...

I don't mean to be "blunt" but I'm just going to put it out there - I sense a lot of "insecurity" that is hidden under sexual attachments (and by sexual, I mean male-female and various levels of activity). It's that "bad attention is better than no attention" type thing.

Excellent point! I didn't think about it like that, but you're absolutely right.

Hold up Hold up. Just for the record we were friends were a few months, and began dating. :nono: I immediately knew he wasn't for me and we broke up after a few weeks of dating. So duhhh we kissed during the time we were together :crazy:

Another thing, don't be quick to make assumptions about this and that about my life. Come correct. What I tell yall something on LHCF there are no additional strings, ghosts, or details. In fact I don't even indulge in sexual activity, and haven't for a few months now. I don't appreciate that ish AT ALL :nono:

girl tell that idiot to go fck a boiled egg and delete his number, you dont owe him sh!t and so you dont need to make him your project to make him a better man, his mama does

Last edited:
I just can't believe what dudes think "game" is today. Game tight I guess....but hey if it work for Tasha maybe it'll work Kim, Nisha, Krissie, all of them too...and apparently it worked on SOMEBODY if he "had some" 3 months ago

I'm surprised he hasn't stalked me today....:yay:

Last edited:
Nah he was perfectly sane. The first thing that came to my mind was, maybe he has no girl because in the first sentenance he said "I haven't had a piece of &(% in 3 months) I'm like dang is that how you think of women? He says all kind of off the wall stuff like that... Sometimes I think he is slow

For instance...He's going to IRAQ in April....tell me why did he sign a ONE YEAR lease....(not six months or 3 months...one year)he was just estatic. Earlier I told him that I didn't wanna be in a relationship with a person who doesn't have responsibility...(This was his way of showing me)...I'm like...babe...so basically you gonna be paying a note on an apartment you're not living in...in IRAQ? He was like....yeah but....I GOT AN APARTMENT aren't you happy? :ohwell:

He is sooo lame to me. He hasn't done anything to break our friendship up, but I don't even like talking to him on the phone...my IQ goes down a gew points everytime!!:wallbash:

YPDATE:
He tried to explain himself again last night
He said he just felt so right...so hott...so perfect when he was with me, and he would love to share the experience with me...it would be full of so much passion you know cuz he know how to put his thang down....:rolleyes:

GOODNITE!!
Why are you even 'talking' to him? His character is as plain as day. He's not a nice man. :nono:

Real men don't talk to women like this. :nono: You deserve far better treatment.

Hold up Hold up. Just for the record we were friends were a few months, and began dating. :nono: I immediately knew he wasn't for me and we broke up after a few weeks of dating. So duhhh we kissed during the time we were together :crazy:

Another thing, don't be quick to make assumptions about this and that about my life. Come correct. What I tell yall something on LHCF there are no additional strings, ghosts, or details. In fact I don't even indulge in sexual activity, and haven't for a few months now. I don't appreciate that ish AT ALL :nono:

Direct some of this fiestiness to that nasty little boy.:yep:

Direct some of this fiestiness to that nasty little boy.:yep:
:yep: And he IS nasty..... very. :nono:

That's no way to treat a lady. Not at all. :nono:

How would he react if someone spoke to his mom or his sister or even his daughter (when or if he has one) in the same manner. I'm more than sure he'd be furious and pull out the shot gun.

Some things men should not say to a woman, no matter how friendly they are. And no woman should entertain it. :nono:

I wish far, far better for our OP. Far better.

I know you want to be nice to him but you are going to have to be blunt and cut off contact. You aren't captain save a h**( not calling your friend a h**, just using the phrase) but you know what I mean.

Eh I wouldn't even bother with the friend stuff. This guy is being all out disrespectful. He asked, and you told him you weren't interested. He's still pushing the issue and being down right gross about it. It's funny now but really it's not cute. In his mind he has reduced you to one of the those pieces of #$$ by even coming out of his mouth with that mess. I would shut him down and wish him well on his tour.

we all know men do this when they need to bring the woman that rejected them down by a notch:nono:

How about a dude called me up to say absolutely nothing. I was sitting in silence for about 2 minutes, then I said...umm...wassup?

He said he was just thinking and decided to call me up. I said oh, that's nice. Then he was like, aren't you going to ask what I was thinking about? (Then the stupidity begins)

Me: Not really...It's none of my bizz....
Him: I've been fiening it's been 3 months since my last piece of *$%
Me: That's rather disturbin...thanx for tellin me that bit of info. But eh that's why your hands were created eh?
Him: Oh I don't do that...that's nasty but I was just thinkin
Me: Thinkin what
Him: You owe me. You remember that time we kissed and I wanted to have sex and you said no or your period was on or something. Well we should F%*& now....
Me: I owe you nothing but a goodnite. Bye

Now he wants to text me that I'm wrong for that....and at least he was showing an effort and it aint his fault that he tryna work for it but his dream girl ain't feelin him

:wallbash::wallbash:Is he retarted?

What a freakin' idiot! I almost become a lesbian after reading this post.

...I don't mean to be "blunt" but I'm just going to put it out there - I sense a lot of "insecurity" that is hidden under sexual attachments (and by sexual, I mean male-female and various levels of activity). It's that "bad attention is better than no attention" type thing.

SimpleKomplexity said:

--Simple, I think you kinda took this the wrong way. I don't think she was trying to insult you :ohwell:. I can see how you could be upset, but do you see how someone could glean this impression based on what you said? For the most part, when what happened to you happened to someone else, they'd probably peace out ASAP, rather, it seems you've had enough time to decide this guy is trash yet you still keep entertaining him whether it's 'helping him' or not. He doesn't have esteem issues, he had the confidence to think you owed him some. What it appears like, is that you kinda don't mind the attention, even if it's not entirely too positive. His whackness has even driven you to create a post about it, when to be honest, he ain't even worth talking about. (not insinuating you shouldn't post what you want)

SimpleKomplexity said:
True....I am going to pull back from him. I rarely speak to him now, maybe once or twice a week....And yeah he does have low self esteem....hmm maybe that's why I try to help...I know how that feels. But I think he thinks a girl will magically save him from his depression and boredom with life....that's sad

See, you even continue (in more posts than this one I've used), to show how you still keep chatting with ol' boy. Once or twice a week is far too much IMO to be speaking to someone who speaks to you that way. It's not his self esteem, he's trying to play against yours because he clearly doesn't think much of you AT ALL to say/think what he did. Don't try to convince yourself you're trying to help when he don't want to be saved. :nono:

I just have issues when black women get talked to crazy and expect them to take it. I just can't stand it. I'm not saying this to make any claims about you but what is exhibited in the posts. I'm saying this is the nicest way possible. Believe me. It's hard for someone not to think the way Syrah did, especially if she's been a member of the board for some time. I have been for a couple of months and I've even read part of your blog where you wrote:

SimpleKomplexity said:
Instead of saying, I have power like I thought I was, I was shouting to the whole world I didn't love myself and I had to seek love my having sex with others. Sex made me feel secure, happy, and beautiful, but it was only short lived.

I've tried so hard in the past to become celibate but it has never worked? Why? Because I didnt want it to. Over the past year I've become sort of like a sex addict, always looking for a new high, instead of looking for the high inside of me.

I asked myself, how long could this continue. How long could you hold on to exes or friends with benefits who care nothing about Kristen on the inside. If I was so content with just being "Friends w/ benefits" why did I feel so empty inside?

So you're kinda right, when you do post on LHCF, there are no additional strings, and this is truly all we can go by. I'm hoping (and expect) that things have changed since you posted that, but if we're all trying to be real here, we should be and when you post we try to help and it involves dealing with stuff that we may not want to hear. Either that or maybe we shouldn't post details of our personal lives on here, but I guess that defeats the purpose...

Last edited:
How about a dude called me up to say absolutely nothing. I was sitting in silence for about 2 minutes, then I said...umm...wassup?

He said he was just thinking and decided to call me up. I said oh, that's nice. Then he was like, aren't you going to ask what I was thinking about? (Then the stupidity begins)

Me: Not really...It's none of my bizz....
Him: I've been fiening it's been 3 months since my last piece of *$%
Me: That's rather disturbin...thanx for tellin me that bit of info. But eh that's why your hands were created eh?
Him: Oh I don't do that...that's nasty but I was just thinkin
Me: Thinkin what
Him: You owe me. You remember that time we kissed and I wanted to have sex and you said no or your period was on or something. Well we should F%*& now....
Me: I owe you nothing but a goodnite. Bye

Now he wants to text me that I'm wrong for that....and at least he was showing an effort and it aint his fault that he tryna work for it but his dream girl ain't feelin him

:wallbash::wallbash:Is he retarted?

:blush: ummmmm, wait, ummm, okay, so he said, umm, and then he actually tried to argue that, umm, okay, hold on, what?

lose his number.

I'm surprised he hasn't stalked me today....

I'm confused......
why is the OP complaining about a sleazy dim-witted man
if she is maintaining contact with him and accepts his calls
Me: That's rather disturbin...thanx for tellin me that bit of info. But eh that's why your hands were created eh?:nono:

Is that him stalking or her participating

OP...why are talking to him after he sent you a picture of his genitals
do you understand how this is not a reflection of him as much it is
of you/your choices

it's like saying I cannot stand sugar highs..they make me sick
while downing the king size bag of Famous Amos Cookies

I rarely speak to him now, maybe once or twice a week...

once or twice a week? that's not rarely..that's regularly

OP,
aren't there other men out there ..to talk to??
smart considerate respectful guys :)
do you think you deserve ..those kind of men?

Last edited:
*Smh* No I do not deserve these type of men. If I did, there wouldn't be a reason for this post would it? I would be perfectly fine with his sexual advances and continue for him to do as he wishes

Yeah he is a jerk.
Yeah he is unwanted friendship.
Yeah I stopped talking to him.
Nope I don't deserve that.
Yup I deserve a lot lot lot more.

Case closed.
That's all folks lol :look:

Back