You owe me...

SimpleKomplexity

How about a dude called me up to say absolutely nothing. I was sitting in silence for about 2 minutes, then I said...umm...wassup?

He said he was just thinking and decided to call me up. I said oh, that's nice. Then he was like, aren't you going to ask what I was thinking about? (Then the stupidity begins)

Me: Not really...It's none of my bizz....
Him: I've been fiening it's been 3 months since my last piece of *$%
Me: That's rather disturbin...thanx for tellin me that bit of info. But eh that's why your hands were created eh?
Him: Oh I don't do that...that's nasty but I was just thinkin
Me: Thinkin what
Him: You owe me. You remember that time we kissed and I wanted to have sex and you said no or your period was on or something. Well we should F%*& now....
Me: I owe you nothing but a goodnite. Bye

Now he wants to text me that I'm wrong for that....and at least he was showing an effort and it aint his fault that he tryna work for it but his dream girl ain't feelin him

:wallbash::wallbash:Is he retarted?

I think it's so silly that a guy would say something like that...I mean I guess that's *game* nowadays! And he still wonders why I won't give him "a chance"....this dude is the same one who I told him I didn't want to lead him on or pursue a relationship with him...and he showed me a pic of his pikachu....diseased lookin...pikachu :nono:

He's wilin. I can't even follow the logic. I mean, if I did, a LOT of men would be owing me some diamonds..

Did he call late at night? Was he drunk or high or something?

Nah he was perfectly sane. The first thing that came to my mind was, maybe he has no girl because in the first sentenance he said "I haven't had a piece of &(% in 3 months) I'm like dang is that how you think of women? He says all kind of off the wall stuff like that... Sometimes I think he is slow

For instance...He's going to IRAQ in April....tell me why did he sign a ONE YEAR lease....(not six months or 3 months...one year)he was just estatic. Earlier I told him that I didn't wanna be in a relationship with a person who doesn't have responsibility...(This was his way of showing me)...I'm like...babe...so basically you gonna be paying a note on an apartment you're not living in...in IRAQ? He was like....yeah but....I GOT AN APARTMENT aren't you happy? :ohwell:

He is sooo lame to me. He hasn't done anything to break our friendship up, but I don't even like talking to him on the phone...my IQ goes down a gew points everytime!!:wallbash:

YPDATE:
He tried to explain himself again last night
He said he just felt so right...so hott...so perfect when he was with me, and he would love to share the experience with me...it would be full of so much passion you know cuz he know how to put his thang down....:rolleyes:

GOODNITE!!

He is not trying to be your friend. Please stop entertaining his mess :look:

LOL. I'm tryna be nice. He really does try really hard, too hard for my taste. He really wants a girlfriend, but no girl is checking for him. I'm still tryna figure out who is the girl he had sex with 3 months ago :yuck: He has no job, (except the army and he blows that money) He has no car. He has no personality, he's boring. He's not even smart. He's not even good looking, he's average. No girl wants him, and he gets depressed about it. I try to help him out and encourage himself to check himself and be a better man...but he thinks he is. He got @ds a B and a F this semester and he thinks he has improved:rolleyes: Let's say he has a long way to go

LOL. I'm tryna be nice. He really does try really hard, too hard for my taste. He really wants a girlfriend, but no girl is checking for him. I'm still tryna figure out who is the girl he had sex with 3 months ago :yuck: He has no job, (except the army and he blows that money) He has no car. He has no personality, he's boring. He's not even smart. He's not even good looking, he's average. No girl wants him, and he gets depressed about it. I try to help him out and encourage himself to check himself and be a better man...but he thinks he is. He got @ds a B and a F this semester and he thinks he has improved:rolleyes: Let's say he has a long way to go

Girl, this is not your job. After this laundry list of reasons why he's a loser, why do you still continue to pick up the phone when he calls? :look:

Eh I wouldn't even bother with the friend stuff. This guy is being all out disrespectful. He asked, and you told him you weren't interested. He's still pushing the issue and being down right gross about it. It's funny now but really it's not cute. In his mind he has reduced you to one of the those pieces of #$$ by even coming out of his mouth with that mess. I would shut him down and wish him well on his tour.

Nah he was perfectly sane. The first thing that came to my mind was, maybe he has no girl because in the first sentenance he said "I haven't had a piece of &(% in 3 months) I'm like dang is that how you think of women? He says all kind of off the wall stuff like that... Sometimes I think he is slow

For instance...He's going to IRAQ in April....tell me why did he sign a ONE YEAR lease....(not six months or 3 months...one year)he was just estatic. Earlier I told him that I didn't wanna be in a relationship with a person who doesn't have responsibility...(This was his way of showing me)...I'm like...babe...so basically you gonna be paying a note on an apartment you're not living in...in IRAQ? He was like....yeah but....I GOT AN APARTMENT aren't you happy? :ohwell:

He is sooo lame to me. He hasn't done anything to break our friendship up, but I don't even like talking to him on the phone...my IQ goes down a gew points everytime!!:wallbash:

YPDATE:
He tried to explain himself again last night
He said he just felt so right...so hott...so perfect when he was with me, and he would love to share the experience with me...it would be full of so much passion you know cuz he know how to put his thang down....:rolleyes:

GOODNITE!!

He sounds like my guy who told me during the summer that having sex with him would be one of the smartest decisions I ever made. AND THEN PROCEEDED TO EXPLAIN TO ME WHY.

He wasn't talking all that mess once his girlfriend and I were in the same room though :lachen::lachen:

No, for real. Everyone has the same feelings about this man. It seems he has low self esteem to think that intimacy is some sort of 'exchange' or.. something.

Really? you wanna be nice? Well, he disrespected you and you need an apology, not an explanation. Thank him for his time as a (non) friend and keep it moving.

how you gonna try to save him from his low self esteem? there is NO future there regardless of how nice he could potentially be. And you know wah'ts crazy? he prob has said some STUPID NONSENSE to all the women he's spoken to (ETA: and wonders why he's single).. THATS why they don't check for himmmm

Stop.

Stop trying to be nice to someone who is clearly nowhere NEAR on the same level as you.

When that fool tried to kick it to me talking about how us boinking would somehow be one of the smartest decisions ever made, you know what I did?

"Negro, I'm already a genius. You would just bring down my property value."

GOODNIGHT.

Haven't spoken to him since, and I THOUGHT we were friends before that. I refuse to let a man talk to me any which way he pleases. Un uh, I ain't the one. :nono2:

True....I am going to pull back from him. I rarely speak to him now, maybe once or twice a week....And yeah he does have low self esteem....hmm maybe that's why I try to help...I know how that feels. But I think he thinks a girl will magically save him from his depression and boredom with life....that's sad

No, for real. Everyone has the same feelings about this man. It seems he has low self esteem to think that intimacy is some sort of 'exchange' or.. something.

Really? you wanna be nice? Well, he disrespected you and you need an apology, not an explanation. Thank him for his time as a (non) friend and keep it moving.

how you gonna try to save him from his low self esteem? there is NO future there regardless of how nice he could potentially be. And you know wah'ts crazy? he prob has said some STUPID NONSENSE to all the women he's spoken to (ETA: and wonders why he's single).. THATS why they don't check for himmmm

True....I am going to pull back from him. I rarely speak to him now, maybe once or twice a week....And yeah he does have low self esteem....hmm maybe that's why I try to help...I know how that feels. But I think he thinks a girl will magically save him from his depression and boredom with life....that's sad

His low self esteem is just that, HIS.

He'd have to do his own soul searching to figure out what are his strengths and flaws.

And to be honest, I don't necessarily know how low his self esteem could be if he had the balls to tell you that you should come over because you OWE him some nookie.

Sounds like a confident *** negro to me. :lol:

There's one thing I always ask women who are always trying to "help a brotha."

How is he trying to help YOU?

What value is he bringing to YOUR life?

(Okay, that was two things. :lachen:)

You've got your own self-esteem to work on. Why do you even remotely care about some wack-*** disrespectful kneegrow's poor self-esteem (which doesn't sound so bad to me if he thinks he can call up chicks and ask for some...)?

Seriously ladies, it's time we started to be more SELFish and SELF oriented.

Him: You owe me. You remember that time we kissed and I wanted to have sex and you said no or your period was on or something. Well we should F%*& now....

This worked on me before, although the reason i "owed" him was different. We ended up getting married...

Back