Ya'll Weren't Playing.. V05 Moisture Milk is the ISSSH!!!

Reecie

Okay Ladies,

So for months now, I have read all the rave about V05 Moisture Milks. I have been a hair product snob for the past year or so. I usually NEVER buy any products that are not Salon quality OR from a health food store.

HOWEVER, I decided to use try this for my pre poo. My hair felt so amazing when I was rinsing it out, I just HAD to try it as a leave in moisturizer. I also had a recollection of a YT Video Tracyee did, where she used the Strawberries and Cream as a leave in for her braid out tutorial.

OMG!! I really don't remember the last time my hair felt this smooth, soft and moisturized. This will definately be a staple of mine. :love3:

DSC00208-1.jpg

Last edited:
...mmm hmmm...

Try boosting it with some coconut oil or some avocado oil and using it as a DC. Luscious, and cost effective!

Speak the truth, girl!

Last week I applied way too much castor oil to my hair on wash day. The following day I was so fed up with the greasiness that I decided to do a co-wash (probably my first time doing so) and I was shocked at how nice and soft my hair came out with such a cheapie conditioner. That same night I went back out and hoarded as much as I could find. Big plus is that there are no cones so I now use it as a daily moisturizer.

I have no complaints about any of the ones I've used. So far that includes the Strawberries and Creme, and I think one called Peaches and Creme. But I want to hunt down the Blueberries and Creme to try too.

Speak the truth, girl!

Last week I applied way too much castor oil to my hair on wash day. The following day I was so fed up with the greasiness that I decided to do a co-wash (probably my first time doing so) and I was shocked at how nice and soft my hair came out with such a cheapie conditioner. That same night I went back out and hoarded as much as I could find. Big plus is that there are no cones so I now use it as a daily moisturizer.

That is exactly what I'm gonna do tomorrow, buy a bunch of these. Are you going to help me start converting people over to this product??:lachen: People really don't know how fabulous this product is, some people are really missing out. I can't stop touching my hair right now.:trampolin

Last edited:
Reecie shut all the way up!!! LOL

I thought I was the only one. I never even looked at VO5 until I started Henna a few weeks ago and saw that the ladies on LHCF love VO5. Well honey I put my Aussie Moist aside and it changed me. :assimilat I truly believe and the price is alright. I have 9 bottles on standby and they now have clarifying conditioners. No cones and cheap. I heart VO5

But beware everything LHCF touches gets a little price bump after a while. Trust..

Strawberries n creme is my lover.... I've been in love with vo5 for a while now.. however I find a hard time finding the strawberries n creme around here... People must be buying it up..(I know it's yall) :brucelee:..Infact I actually stopped using it cause I couldn't find it...Ahh well i'm back 2 it...I'll add that on my list for 2morrows "products I really dont need to buy but buying anyway" run..:look:

Mmmmmm ....Yep I love the Moisture Milks in the summer for co washes and leave in ...Yeah its time to put this back into rotation....

I thought I was the only one. I never even looked at VO5 until I started Henna a few weeks ago and saw that the ladies on LHCF love VO5. Well honey I put my Aussie Moist aside and it changed me. :assimilat I truly believe and the price is alright. I have 9 bottles on standby and they now have clarifying conditioners. No cones and cheap. I heart VO5

But beware everything LHCF touches gets a little price bump after a while. Trust..

Haha!!:rofl: Love your name too! So out of the 9 bottles, which ones did you buy? BTW, I set aside Aussie Moist as well. I'm not buying that again as my (cheapie conditioner).

I found it at the dollar store (dollar tree, I think) and fell in love... didn't think of using it as a daily though. Think I'll try that today. Hope they still have it- cause I want more.

Moisture milk makes my hair hard too. BUT my hair LOVES Strawberries and Champange and the Tea Therapy line. I have to hunt down that Strawberries and Champagne. That's why I keep extra under my bed.

Mmmhmm ... V05 is the issh!

I thought I was the only one. I never even looked at VO5 until I started Henna a few weeks ago and saw that the ladies on LHCF love VO5. Well honey I put my Aussie Moist aside and it changed me. I truly believe and the price is alright. I have 9 bottles on standby and they now have clarifying conditioners. No cones and cheap. I heart VO5

Co-sign! Maybe I'll go stock up on 8 more before the price bump begins ....

Wish I had that success with it. It made my hair feel hard!

Moisture milk makes my hair hard too. BUT my hair LOVES Strawberries and Champange and the Tea Therapy line. I have to hunt down that Strawberries and Champagne. That's why I keep extra under my bed.

Oh Hell No!! Talking bad about my V05, those are fightin words :boxing:!!!

No seriously, I am sorry to hear it didn't work for you, ladies. Not all products will work for everyone, but at least you gave it a try and can now mark it off your list: :grinwink:

Glad you like it. Strawberries and Creme makes me nauseous. Usually smells don't bother me, but this one does.

Glad you like it. Strawberries and Creme makes me nauseous. Usually smells don't bother me, but this one does.

I hate the smell of the Strawberries and Cream too!!:nono: I love the passion fruit smoothie one.:lick:

I love VO5 conditioner. I used it to cowash exclusively when I was natural. Now I use it on my DD's hair as a cowash, a leave in, and diluted with water as a spray detangler I love it. I have about 16 bottles in my stash now. CVS had them on sale and with the $2 off coupon I got 8 bottles for $0.52 each last week!

ETA: Here's a link to the coupon: http://www.vo5haircare.com/coupons/coupon1.pdf

Whimsy posted a thread about this coupon last week. Enjoy!

Last edited:
I hate the smell of the Strawberries and Cream too!!:nono: I love the passion fruit smoothie one.:lick:

I love VO5 conditioner. I used it to cowash exclusively when I was natural. Now I use it on my DD's hair as a cowash, a leave in, and diluted with water as a spray detangler I love it. I have about 16 bottles in my stash now. CVS had them on sale and with the $2 off coupon I got 8 bottles for $0.52 each last week!

ETA: Here's a link to the coupon: http://www.vo5haircare.com/coupons/coupon1.pdf

Whimsy posted a thread about this coupon last week. Enjoy!

That sucks, I just went out and purchased 3 bottles for 0.77 cents each. I guess I only lost about 40 cents of savings. :look:

Chamomile tea therapy, All the smoothies, split ends repair conditioner, coconut, green tea (i will try this weekend ), citrusburst, melon, etc... i tried all these and loved them all geezzz louizzzzzzzzeeeeee i need to get some more

V0-5 Conditioners are the ones I co-wash with. I've tried a few things and short of one or two I've made, nothing has been better. This $1 Conditioner works!

I went to Biglots today and they didn't have the VO-5 moisture milk condish, neither did Family $ :nono:. I did pick up some Alberto Balsam condish called "Herbal Escapes Free me Freesia" with aloe extract, and some V0-5 Tea Therapy condish. At Family $ I got some VO-5 Anti-Breakage condish.

Oh I Love V05 Conditioners. And I use them Exclusively for Washing out Henna/Indigo. So I looked in my Stash and Here What's I Got::lick:

4 Moisture Milks Strawberry & Cream
4 Moisture Milks Passion Fruit Smoothie
3 V05 Silky Moisture w/silk protein Champagne Kiss
3 Tea Tree Theraphy Calming Camomile
3 Blackberry Sage Tea

It is the Best thing for Washing Out Henna/Indigo, Absolutely No Dry Hair at all.:grin:

That is exactly what I'm gonna do tomorrow, buy a bunch of these. Are you going to help me start converting people over to this product??:lachen: People really don't know how fabulous this product is, some people are really missing out. I can't stop touching my hair right now.:trampolin
Seems like it's working :D

Oh I Love V05 Conditioners. And I use them Exclusively for Washing out Henna/Indigo. So I looked in my Stash and Here What's I Got::lick:

4 Moisture Milks Strawberry & Cream
4 Moisture Milks Passion Fruit Smoothie
3 V05 Silky Moisture w/silk protein Champagne Kiss
3 Tea Tree Theraphy Calming Camomile
3 Blackberry Sage Tea

It is the Best thing for Washing Out Henna/Indigo, Absolutely No Dry Hair at all.:grin:

Wow Girl! You are no joke. :pepper:

Back