Ya'll Weren't Playing.. V05 Moisture Milk is the ISSSH!!!

I was looking for this in the drugstores and couldnt find it. It looked like it was CLEANED OUT at CVS---lol. Now I know who took it!

Cosigning...I really love v05 Moisture Milks. I especially like to use it after a henna treatment because it leaves my hair super soft and silky:lick:.

I must admit this one does work for those with the cottony mass of wonderfulness on their heads.

I have been quietly buying up bottles of this stuff when it goes on sale. Anything saying moisture milk finds it way into my basket. I know the people at CVS are looking at me kinda funny, but I don't care.

Such an incredible bargain and a lot of versitile uses for this.

i just bought the passion fruit smoothie (?) one today. i am gonna use it tonight to cowash. woot!

ITA Hoya. Let me know how it works for you. :grin:

I must admit this one does work for those with the cottony mass of wonderfulness on their heads.

I have been quietly buying up bottles of this stuff when it goes on sale. Anything saying moisture milk finds it way into my basket. I know the people at CVS are looking at me kinda funny, but I don't care.

Such an incredible bargain and a lot of versitile uses for this.

Ha-ha. You sound like me. Do your thing, girl. Who care if they look at you funny. :lachen:

So you can use these conditioners as a daily moisturizer? I've never done that before. How much do you use?

Thanks

So you can use these conditioners as a daily moisturizer? I've never done that before. How much do you use?

Thanks

I believe it depends on your hair's needs. Some people's hair is a lot drier, thirstier, longer than others and so maybe you could try using it a little at a time to see how much your hair needs and build from there. They are cone free so it's pretty safe for your hair.

Last edited:
Thanks for the suggestion as using as a daily moisturizer. I just put in a little of the passion fruit smoothie and my hair feels grrrrrrreat!:grin:

So has v05 recently been reformulated?
I have two different bottles of the same passion fruit smoothie.Different ingredient list:ohwell:.
The older lookingf bottle has the description above the "moisturizing conditioner" label,and it is the opposite on the newer looking ones.Also,the good stuff is almost toward the bottom of the list on the newer looking bottles,whereas they are on the third line on what i am presuming are older bottles...what's going on?

I love this stuff, I'm natural, fine hair - co wash twice a week with this any of it.. I haven't tried the tea thereapy ones. sort of scared my hair doesn't like tea in it- bad luck with other tea in the ingredient products. I use to cowash, as a leave-in and in my spray bottle to moisturize - its great!

I have two different bottles of the same passion fruit smoothie.Different ingredient list:ohwell:.
The older lookingf bottle has the description above the "moisturizing conditioner" label,and it is the opposite on the newer looking ones.Also,the good stuff is almost toward the bottom of the list on the newer looking bottles,whereas they are on the third line on what i am presuming are older bottles...what's going on?

Really? Do tell. Can you list the ingredient list for both? I am curious.

I love this stuff, I'm natural, fine hair - co wash twice a week with this any of it.. I haven't tried the tea thereapy ones. sort of scared my hair doesn't like tea in it- bad luck with other tea in the ingredient products. I use to cowash, as a leave-in and in my spray bottle to moisturize - its great!

I'm glad you like it. I didn't know there were tea therapy ones out there. I have no idea if my hair likes tea or not, but I think I'll give it a try! Thanks.

I have some in right now, wet bun day ! Yeah!

Yay! Do your thing, girl!

You gotta be joking.........right?:look:

I'm investigating this as soon as I get home.

i just bought the blackberry and sage yesterday i cant wait to use it.
what i noticed is that all the tea therapy conditioners have biotin in it. i loves

i love vo5 moisture milks but i love the tea therapy black berry sage conditioner more. its sooooooo thin that i regreted buying it before i even used it. but it is soooooooooooooo moisturizing it blew me away. and im a fan of thick conditioners and moisturizers so that says a lot.

it's in my hair right now!

A great moisture milks recipe was posted on KISS:

50% Water
20% v05 Moisture Milks Conditioner
30% Extra Virgin Olive Oil or any other natural carrier oil.

Shake together and spray on scalp and hair daily and as a leave in. It smells really nice too. I added mine to a color applicator bottle and squeeze and saturate my hair with it after washing and conditioning. I use some of it in and through my hair and scalp daily - I have 6 months of new growth that simply drinks this right up. It really leaves my hair super moisturized.

so i went to a walmart in NJ while at my sister's house..........you guys took them all :ohwell: lol

but i have to bottles so i'll be ok for a while

I purchased the Strawberries and Cream but didn't know that was the most popular one. I tend to try whatever Ms. Kami11213 and Traycee are using....:yep:

A great moisture milks recipe was posted on KISS:

50% Water
20% v05 Moisture Milks Conditioner
30% Extra Virgin Olive Oil or any other natural carrier oil.

Shake together and spray on scalp and hair daily and as a leave in. It smells really nice too. I added mine to a color applicator bottle and squeeze and saturate my hair with it after washing and conditioning. I use some of it in and through my hair and scalp daily - I have 6 months of new growth that simply drinks this right up. It really leaves my hair super moisturized.

That sounds great. I think I'll give that a try!

Really? Do tell. Can you list the ingredient list for both? I am curious.
[QUOTEYou gotta be joking.........right?:look:

I'm investigating this as soon as I get home. ][/QUOTE]

The ingredients are different,however i am realizing,after driving to i don't know how many stores,that the bottle with the good stuff higher up on the list may be an older bottle,and the ones you guys have been using are more recent ones,so i don't think you guys have anything to worry about:drunk:.
Sorry for freaking you out:look:

Went into my stash the other day (if I can call it that cos it's almost empty), had some Strawberries and Cream left and I used it as a follow up to a protein treatment. My hair had this gorgeous scent after and felt like butter. So glad I revisited that!

bought this today at CVS for 99 cents!

ok this is what i did
washed my hair with moisturizing shampoo and baking soda,
put in aphogee 2 min
DC'd with NTM mask, Nexxus Humectress and Silk elements
Rinsed thoroughly then put strawberries and cream as a leave in my hair is 98% dry and my hair feels sooooooo good.
even my new growth in lovin it. i sealed with EVOO..

need to go back for more but im on the use one buy one challenge... !! :wallbash:

I LOVE this stuff!!! It keeps my hair (natural) so soft, even after it's dry. I apply it on dry hair for about half an hour and my hair seems to soak it all up! Then I rinse. Love the smell too.

I buy 20 bottles at a time. Ladies, Keep an eye out for the Walgreen's flyer. They normally have V05 on sale for as low as $.69

Back