Ya'll Weren't Playing.. V05 Moisture Milk is the ISSSH!!!

i love vo5 moisture milks but i love the tea therapy black berry sage conditioner more. its sooooooo thin that i regreted buying it before i even used it. but it is soooooooooooooo moisturizing it blew me away. and im a fan of thick conditioners and moisturizers so that says a lot.

Oh I Love V05 Conditioners. And I use them Exclusively for Washing out Henna/Indigo. So I looked in my Stash and Here What's I Got::lick:

4 Moisture Milks Strawberry & Cream
4 Moisture Milks Passion Fruit Smoothie
3 V05 Silky Moisture w/silk protein Champagne Kiss
3 Tea Tree Theraphy Calming Camomile
3 Blackberry Sage Tea

It is the Best thing for Washing Out Henna/Indigo, Absolutely No Dry Hair at all.:grin:
LOL, I won't even bother checking my stash. I have 32 bottles of V05 conditioners from my CVS haul last week, Strawberry & Cream, Passion Fruit Smoothie, Free Me Freesia, Sun Kissed Raspberry, Vanilla Mint Tea, Blackbery Sage Tea and Kiwi Lime Squeeze. I hope that they are all just as good.

i love vo5 moisture milks but i love the tea therapy black berry sage conditioner more. its sooooooo thin that i regreted buying it before i even used it. but it is soooooooooooooo moisturizing it blew me away. and im a fan of thick conditioners and moisturizers so that says a lot.

Thanks. I'm gonna have to try this as well!

LOL, I won't even bother checking my stash. I have 32 bottles of V05 conditioners from my CVS haul last week, Strawberry & Cream, Passion Fruit Smoothie, Free Me Freesia, Sun Kissed Raspberry, Vanilla Mint Tea, Blackbery Sage Tea and Kiwi Lime Squeeze. I hope that they are all just as good.

ooooo! I didn't know about the Vanilla Mint Tea and Kiwi Lime Squeeze.:lick:

And I didn't even bother to count the White Rain and the Sauve.:ohwell:

ooooo! I didn't know about the Vanilla Mint Tea and Kiwi Lime Squeeze.:lick:

And I didn't even bother to count the White Rain and the Sauve.:ohwell:
Yeah, I noticed that they vary by stores. I had to drive to about 5 different stores (they were close by) to get as many different kind/scents as I could find.

I thought I already had moisture milk but it was just strawberry champagin or something but I love this one so when I found out it wasnt moisture milk I went out and got the right kind. I havent used it yet but it smells so good. I just love VO5 condish!

I wasn't feeling the V05 condish the first time I tried it. Then I used it to wash out my henna, and it was great for that. I used it for a co-wash a few weeks ago, and it's actually really great.

I have the Passionfruit Moisture Milks, the Chamomile Tea Therapy, and the Blackberry Sage Tea Therapy. Great stuff.

OK so to continue..

My sister was at my humble abode and after using the bathroom comes out and says, "Why you got all that white girl conditioner?" referring to my precious VO5. :wallbash:I know ya'll calm down she is MY sister.

I showed her the results on the LHCF of beautiful sistahs who used this so called "white girl conditioner" and the reasons they used it and needless to say she was speechless. Don't get me wrong we went back and forth for a while after I gave her the "attitude effect your latitude" speech she fell in line. She spent 2 hours on the LHCF and she is a suscriber / believer now.

I think I will do search and if not found create a post regarding so called "white girl products" :rolleyes:

I LOVE V05 strawberries and cream. I put honey in mine, mix it up, and use it as a cowash conditioner or moisturizer. It has faithfully served me (along with my HE hello hydration) for 2 years.

:woot: Let me know how it works for you!!

Wow! I really loved this stuff I cowashed my DDs hair last night with the strawberries n cream and had tremendous slip! Her hair has never been that easy to comb!

Then I applied the passion fruit to my hair with the ententions to cowash and I got lazy and it turned into a deep condition. My hair and ng is so soft today. I love it!

Next I need to try this as a moisturizer...

so is it best to be used as a leave in or moisturizer??

I agree; it depends on how you want to use it.

I use it 3 different ways;

1) co-washing
2) leave-in (I don't rinse the conditioner out all the way)
3) moisturizer (mix 1 part V05 with 1 part Shea Butter and a dash of oil)

Okay: I printed off the Coupon. Does anybody know if CVS or Walgreens etc...still has this on Sale this week?:rolleyes:

Even though I don't need any....I think the Coupon is making me want to pick up a few more.

ME:nono: + COUPON =:poke:

Okay: I printed off the Coupon. Does anybody know if CVS or Walgreens etc...still has this on Sale this week?:rolleyes:

Even though I don't need any....I think the Coupon is making me want to pick up a few more.

ME:nono: + COUPON =:poke:

Just bought it from CVS yesterday for $1.00 dont think it was a sale price.
:sad:

Wow! I really loved this stuff I cowashed my DDs hair last night with the strawberries n cream and had tremendous slip! Her hair has never been that easy to comb!

Then I applied the passion fruit to my hair with the ententions to cowash and I got lazy and it turned into a deep condition. My hair and ng is so soft today. I love it!

Next I need to try this as a moisturizer...

I am so glad that it worked for you!! Just wait until you try it as a leave in/moisturizer!:lick:

Ok. Whoever said to use this as a leave in was speaking the truth!
I purchased two more bottles yesterday. I put some in a spray bottle and only mixed it with water.
After I washed my braids, I sprayed the on the V05 mixture and then sealed with coconut oil. I woke up this morning and my hair is SUPER DUPER soft. OMG! I think this might replace my StaSof Fro (and I was really lovin' that stuff).

Moisture milk makes my hair hard too. BUT my hair LOVES Strawberries and Champange and the Tea Therapy line. I have to hunt down that Strawberries and Champagne. That's why I keep extra under my bed.

Ditto for me... I love the Strawberries and Champange:grin:

OH YES!!! OH YES!!! THIS STUFF IS GREAt BEYOND BELIEF! I have 4a.b natural hair and I wet combed my hair after a cowash and baby let me tell you...This stuff is the truth! I had slip like none other. I had very few hairs in my K-cutter.

I was paying 9.00 for Yes to carrots. Like Teddy Pendergrass sings... " I think I better let it go..."

I looked up every one of the ingredients and according to the bi-racial / curly girl website, all the ingredients are either good or okay!

Yeahhh. Something cheap, effective and good for the hair and no cones to block moisture.

Go V05!

Okay...I will be stopping by the CVS that had my blackberry sage (finally) and this strawberries and cream ya'll speak of and picking up..

not on sale :(...but 2.00 off is better than nothing..

Okay...I will be stopping by the CVS that had my blackberry sage (finally) and this strawberries and cream ya'll speak of and picking up..

not on sale :(...but 2.00 off is better than nothing..

Now I think I may have to run out to CVS before the 30th:rolleyes:

YEAH!!! Let me know how it works for you ladies !!:drunk:

Oh, I LOVE Blackberry Sage...my hair took to that one quick..
just the best when using henna/cassia.

This Strawberries and Cream is the one that has piqued my interest..I'll toss a couple of bottles into the basket..;)

My hair loves this stuff! I co-wash with it every morning and even use the strawberries and cream as a leave in from time to time. I also use it to rinse/washout my hair after my henna appl.

Back