Wwyd If Your Partner Moved Out Of The Home You Shared

Because one day a family member or friend will catch me sharing their bizness online and I did not want it to be her so I share as much as possible and when someone says they need more info I give it.
So why wasn’t all this on the orginal post?!

But thanks everyone for their input.

By the way he decides to spend ny with her and all seems to be forgiven.

Note to self. Mind yo damn bizness and stop shedding tears for people who do not know their self worth...

I am trying to be vex with the horse wipe but he makes it hard. I cooked Christmas and New Years dinner for them due to her just giving birth. But after this I am done with their foolishness.

Well it’s her relationship so kudos to you for not judging her, not taking a position, and cooking her dinner. That’s true unconditional love right there . :yep:

First thing I would do is change the locks. Reason why he left doesn't really matter to me. If you got somewhere to go other than this house you share with me then you can stay there and not come back. Nothing else to do but keep on living after that.
Let the church say Amen!

We need to raise our sons better. I saw a mom complaining that her husband is giving her hell because their toddler spills food when eating.

Like dude, have you met a child in your life? How do you think they learn how to eat? And this is your wife's fault? Have HIM feed the baby with his perfection and let's see how it goes.

My OB/GYN office counsels couples about pregnancy, baby blues, etc. I love my doc because he tells dads what they should expect and how they can be supportive. I would be so angry if a dude left me pregnant because I was "whining." Especially since men tend to be the worst whiners when they have a bit of a runny nose.

He needs to grow up and I sincerely hope he does. For the sake of that woman and that poor child I really hope he gets some sense...

giphy.gif

And, stay out!

Yeah....yes indeed!

How far along is she? :look:

ETA: I see that she's given birth. We need to seriously coach our daughters and female relatives on how to NOT get trapped up by a lowlife! Men will have a baby with a woman they don't gad about because it feeds their ego to know that they can create something . . .that's it. We have GOT to stop allowing ourselves to be trapped. He showed signs of his tendencies before this . . .I'd be money on it!

Last edited:
Back