Would you wait for a man in jail?

Interesting responses... Welp, I feel sorry for old dude if he didn't do it and got time, then his woman leaves him- especially if he was framed.

You'd have to be around some shady people/situations to be "framed". I personally dont know anyone who's been framed before so I dont take that mess easily

You'd have to be around some shady people/situations to be "framed". I personally dont know anyone who's been framed before so I dont take that mess easily

Usually yes. They tend not to come up with random suspects for a crime. Like I said, these aren't all realistic. But if that was the case I feel for the dude.

Scenario 1: No

Scenario 2: HELL NO

Scenario 3: HELL NO

Scenario 4: No

Criminal activity, association with criminals, jail and or prison are all deal breakers

He's not a political prisoner fighting to liberate his people/nation, so hell to the nawl.

Yeah, I might entertain waiting for a Mandela...but even then if he really loved me he wouldn't want me wasting my life waiting for him if he was locked away for life...so it's a no go.

The only way I would wait for a man is under the following circumstance:

-he was my husband and the reason he is doing time is because he killed a **** for trying to cause harm to me or my children. That's it. Any other reason and he is SOL.

THIS!!!
any otherwise hell no!!! too young, He would not wait for me... deuces!!! tata!!! hope bubba get that *** Lol

Back