Thickness or length?

• 2x Thicker hair

Votes: 22 26.5%
  • 2x Longer hair

Votes: 57 68.7%
  • Neither. I have enough already

Votes: 4 4.8%

• Total voters
Wooooo...definitely length. My hair is not the thickest, but it's thick enough for me. Just working thru small sections seems never ending. 2x the length would only put me a little over 12" which ain't bad.

Since I'm a SLOOOOWWWW grower I would want length!!!!! I have anywhere from 14-16 inches now...28-32 inches would put me past my length goal.

As much as I complain about the fineness of my strands, I chose length.
My hair strands are thin, but hair as a whole is very dense. I'm good on fullness.
I wouldn't know what to do with seemingly twice the amount of hair I have now.

I chose length. Even though my hair isn't very dense, I wear it curly or in a bun 100% of the time. Haven't had straight hair in about 7 or 8 years. I've mastered faking thickness but I'm still chasing length.

Since I'm transitioning, I would say length especially given the shrinkage factor. My hair is thick/dense already and that can be a hassle to deal with.

Length. This is the long hair care forum after all. Even with hair loss from alopecia, I still have thickness.

I chose length on the poll. However, as long as I can get my hair back to its healthiest state I'm good....the length and thickness will come after that.

Length! The density of my hair is ridiculous. I don't want it any thicker than it already seems to be.

Back