When will you be satisfied?

I will be happy when I can wear a high ponytail and the ends reach APL. I will be satisfied when I am lower back length, 2 inches below MBL

After 25 years of nape length or shorter, I will be satisfied with APL in the back, but I'll be happy when the front reaches SL no matter what length the back is.

When I reach full and healthy BSL.

When I overhear someone saying "Dang..she got long hair!"

When I can easily check for split ends without needing a mirror.

When the image of myself I see in my minds eye and reality meet.

My final goal is to have my twistout reach my waist. I figure I need at least tailbone length when I factor in shrinkage. Once I reach tailbone length, I'll just maintain my health and thickness at this point.

I'll be able to relax on the hair game once my twists are APL. I won't be content til my twists are BSL. WL twists is when I might be done - I figure that should be tailbone, stretched.

I'll be satisfied when I'm full BSL (no thin ends allowed).

I'll be overly elated when my hair is big and natural.

Watcha cry'n 'bout gull? I'm never satisfied! Be that as it may, I just may receive satisfaction when I feel more confident with the regimen I just started in March of this year. By the end of the year I should know if I am on the right path. In March, I discovered LHCF and I revisited Cathy Howse and her website which has changed and looks great! I bought her book and products and that's what I will be using til December as my staple. I learned things about haircare that I did not practice and explained why I could not maintain a length pass APL. :yep: I have been hovering just pass SL for quite a few years now. I have accomplish one goal and that was almost immediate, less breakage! Once I get satisfied that I am on the right path then I'll just let it grow. I really would like a tailbone braidout. Classic length sounds great too. I may go longer when I reach there. So I have many goals and a few have been met so far.

Last edited:
MBL stretched. :yep: I am close this year sometime!! Almost satisfied

WL stretched. Satisfied mostly.

MBL - not stretched (PRICELESS). We are talking years!!!!!!:ohwell: I have at least a 90% shrinkage factor.:look:

Nothing beats a failure but a try, right! :yep:

I'll be satisfied when I'm a lil past SL unstretched. So probably BSL stretched.

Healthy BSL with nice ends, but I am thinking twice as its getting longer.

So for me it might be thick,healthy APL hair with nice ends instead of BSL, but we will see.

Um, never.:look:

Even when I get to the length I desire other issues will crop up like possibly transistioning and covering greys when I get older.

I think there will always be hair concerns for me so I can't imagine ever being completely satisfied.

I will BEGIN to breathe a sigh of relief when I can wear my hair curly and it still reaches BSL, but I will would reach euphoria if I could wear curls to MBL:grin:

:yep: Me too! :yep: I love big hair though so I'd be happy for it to be Chaka Khan big and BSL while curly. Right now I can't decide if I look more like Gene Wilder or Sho Nuff LMAO

When all my overprocessed ends are GONE! and I can sport my own pony and not a phony pony. I would be happy with full SL:yep: any day. Just thinking about it makes me smile.

Right now, I want to grow out the breakage (right above the nape and on the crown) and keep my hair consistently moisturized (to prevent more breakage). Length is a second goal to thickness and health.

I am hoping that I will be satisfied at MBL. Because BSL is right around the corner. I will most be satisfied when I can get my crown area to catch up more. I will have no more complaints.

I'll be okay at BSL .. but dancing at WL.

:yep:

BSL will just be the point when I do more styles. Probably alot of rollersets .. assuming I buy a new hooded dryer. I broke mine in half ..:nono:

I'll be satisfied at BSL stretched- just past shoulder natural :lick: The end of 2009 looks good to me

Back