If you could change your hair type...

I have no problem with my hair type...I just can't stand it's lack of thickness...my curls droop, there is no volume unless I'm picking at my head all day :(

I like my hair type but if I had to change it, I would make it all 3b instead of being a mixture of b & c. It would make styling it a little easier.

I would make my hair longer but that will happen on it's own in time. :)

I like my hair color and type just fine. I wear a relaxer anyway :ohwell: I just wish it was thicker and stronger. That way I wouldn't worry about length because I could chop it off and grow it back with ease :). I can rock a short style for spring then a pretty bob cut in the fall. :cool:

I would keep my hair type, thickness, and color. I would change my length to bottom of bra strap and I would change my hair from relaxed to natural :). Poof, no transitioning or chopping.

Hi Dreemssold :wave:

I just wanted to say hey and apologize. I think I was having a bad day last week and was feeling extra sensitive. Anyhoo, you do have pretty hair. I wouldn't change it.

3 inches past BSL, that's mid-back on me
Thicker, I love thick hair.
4a all over
*can always change the color w/ T&T so I'd keep mine

I would definitely want an even texture all over instead of the 2-3 different textures and curl patterns I got going on! It would make styling soooooooo much easier!
I would also like my hair more full and thick around the hairline and edges.
Other than that I'm good to go!

Thick 3A Waist length hair. I would also like for the highlights to disappear so my hair can be all jet black again.

I would want my hair to reach bra-strap in its natural state, be medium brown instead of medium-dark brown, and have less shrinkage (I'm not feeling the 70% shrinkage).

-Ebony

The only thing I'd change would be the length. I'd be instantly at tailbone length. But I'm not worried because I'll be there soon enough anyway.

I want my pre-relaxer hair back...I'm almost there!! Also, I want it to be past my shoulders in completely healthy condition. Ok, I'll go for bra-strap!!!!

My 3c's are already changing to 3b's, so I want 3a/b.

Last edited:
I'd want my hair to be the same texture all over, 3b. The 3b sections of my hair are so much easier to deal with. A brush is all I need. However, the 3c sections are an entirely different story.

For Me: REAL STRONG WAISTLENGTH (Natural) And TAILBONE (STRETCHED) HAIR. R E A L HEALTHY, or LOOK HEALTHY HAIR.

I'd love hair like 'chilli' from TLC, same length too.

My hair is already thick so that's OK.

x

Neen said:
Hi Dreemssold :wave:

I just wanted to say hey and apologize. I think I was having a bad day last week and was feeling extra sensitive. Anyhoo, you do have pretty hair. I wouldn't change it.
Hi Neen :wave:...I just saw this. Thanks! Your apology is appreciated, but unnecessary, I promise :kiss:...I'm in the midst of a bad winter :lol:.

I would change my hair from relaxed 3c/4a.. to NATURAL 3c/4a.. LONG. I'd want my natural hair to be at least where my relaxed hair is now.

To be natural again, and to have it long in its natural state. I would love it waist length so that when I straightened it it would be even longer. I didn't have super shrinkage, so I'd keep that. I would have a more consistent hairtype though. Oh I'd also like my hair to be either jet black, or light light brown like Vanessa Williams.

Back