Would You Pull a Whitney? Cougar to a man you knew as a Cub?

SelahOco

payjandwhitney.jpg

You've read the stories, right? Ray J and Whitney have been "friends" for nearly a year. Ray J played coy when Tyra asked him on her show if he was sleeping with Whitney Houston. Ray J admitted that they were hanging out and said that he loves Whitney because he's known her since he was a kid. He never denied having sex with her -- he just smiled.

So my question is: Would you date someone you met when he was a child and you were an adult if he grew up to be a nice, attractive grown man? I'm sure the divorce from Bobby factors in and maybe he's just a boy toy, but still....

I would like to think no. That's what used to creep me out about Usher and Chili. I might turn out to be a cougar but it won't be with anyone I knew when they were little. Yuck.

One of my brother's friends tried to date me for years but I could not because the idea was just too creepy. He's a nice guy but I remembered him from jr. high ~ bowl-haircut, pyjamas and all, sleeping over at our house, eating breakfast and playing video games, ...going to the lake w/us. <shudder> Too sibling-y.

I don't think guys care as much.:laugh:

Last edited:
I could date a younger man, but not someone I knew as a child :nono:
I could date someone from 30 and up! Yes! :yay:
LOL!

I'm sorry, but no. For that to happen, he would have to be entirely too much younger than me. I only date older men. :nono:

I would date a younger man, but not someone I knew as a child, :nono: and he has to be mature as well!

Celine Dion also comes to mind. Her husband Rene was her manager when she was 14 and married her when she was about 27. He has a son who was born the same year as Celine. This is gross to me too, but people don't seem to make as much of a stink about it because older man/younger woman is more common I guess.

Back