Would you let this stylist relax your hair .. I sure wouldnt :(

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:I know it's not funny, but listening to her suck her teeth and that wig.:rolleyes::lachen::lachen::lachen: I would've turned into a female Jesse Owens!:grin:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:I know it's not funny, but listening to her suck her teeth and that wig.:rolleyes::lachen::lachen::lachen: I would've turned into a female Jesse Owens!:grin:

Like one of the commenters on the video said " this has to be a joke" lmaooo she cant be seriously calling herself a stylist poor client! i would have rannnnnnnnnn " run forest run!!) :wallbash:

That was awful. She let her do that to her hair ? And she's also bragging about being a proessional ? Please let me know where she is, so I don't go there. This video is BANANAS !!!!!

Last edited:
im sorry that i posted this video again.. I had no idea it had been discussed before ( my bad ladies) .. but still damnit she did a horrible job on that poor girls head.. she didnt even have that much new growth.. and her blonde wig was killing me ..smdh

wow, she is sloppy... and she's getting the relaxer all in her scalp... yuck.

her client looks drunk. i think that's the only way she's able to sit in the chair... or how she got in the chair in the first place...

i just watched part 3. man, the client looks pissed!!!! it's not funny but i laughed out loud. lol.

wow, flat iron dents in the back... wow. rhonda sounds delusional. put her in a padded cell, take away the relaxer, lock her up and throw away the key.

what happened to part 2??

i just watched part 3. man, the client looks pissed!!!! it's not funny but i laughed out loud. lol.

wow, flat iron dents in the back... wow. rhonda sounds delusional. put her in a padded cell, take away the relaxer, lock her up and throw away the key.

:lachen::lachen::lachen:Me too! I am bout to watch it again......:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Oh LAWD, her face at 0:12-0:16, she looks like she seriously wants to beat her down....I can't breathe!!!!!:lachen:

Last edited:

RIGHT!?!!! LMAO!!! :lol:

Ahhh, well she works at a Smartstyle in Wal-mart. I work at Wal-mart, and would neeeever go to the salon in there! Actually, they don't even have anyone that is trained in doing relaxers at the one where I work.

im sorry that i posted this video again.. I had no idea it had been discussed before ( my bad ladies) .. but still damnit she did a horrible job on that poor girls head.. she didnt even have that much new growth.. and her blonde wig was killing me ..smdh

Well I'm glad you posted it because I haven't seen it before. I was shocked when I watched it!!

Well I'm glad you posted it because I haven't seen it before. I was shocked when I watched it!!

lol im still shocked... still cant believe rhonda thinks she is a stylist I have watched it atleast 20x times its my entertainment for tonight... im cracking up at part 3 that girl is maddd :wallbash:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:Me too! I am bout to watch it again......:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Oh LAWD, her face at 0:12-0:16, she looks like she seriously wants to beat her down....I can't breathe!!!!!:lachen:
:grin::lachen: I noticed that the client mumbled something under her breath but i couldnt quiet understand what she said ... did any of yall pick up on that ??

:grin::lachen: I noticed that the client mumbled something under her breath but i couldnt quiet understand what she said ... did any of yall pick up on that ??

i did not notice the mumble. i am going to have to watch this again. the look on the client's face is priceless.

i was reading the responses to the video on you tube. i wonder if rhonda has read the comments. something tells me no.

Back