HUH? RELAXING your NATURAL HAIR JUST to show RELAXED ladies HOW TO TRANSITION??

What do you think about what she's doing?

• DEDICATION right there! Wonderful she's doing this to help transitioning sisters out!

Votes: 49 24.9%
  • Not a great idea at all! Why take such drastic measures? You can still help!

Votes: 75 38.1%
  • She know she just want straight hair again "for a season" LOL!

Votes: 51 25.9%
  • On the fence, I see both sides.

Votes: 22 11.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
She very admirable. I will give her that:yep:

Personally, transitioning *for me* was a horrible experience that I would never repeat again. If I decide to relax and go natural again, it's BC all the way.

I do feel that it is a bit extreme however, there have been countless times I have attempted to transition and failed because I did not feel I had that support or caved in with the texture differences.

In resposne to other posts, there is plently transition information available, however the manner in which she is approaching it is very interesting. The videos capture my attention and makes me feel like its easy. (I know ladies, its not)

I appreciate her efforts and lookforward to her weeklyupdates. Maybe she can help me get past week 16...thats where it all goes down the drain. LOL. I stretched for 16 weeks and ended up texlaxing with a relaxer for 5 min. I am interested in watching her videos.

Back